Statistics

234,076 members
109,688 posts
  • misho
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-12

Hi there,

I purchased both in August and December 2017 and I want to register them. I have the proof of purchase (e-mails) and serial numbers, but the links which were given at the time do not work anymore.

Please help,

Misho

read more...
    1 96
  • RayGreen
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-13

Hey Tribe,

I would like to use this shark feedback destroyer and preamp unit (FBQ100) between my Shure sm-57 and presonus audio interface into Studio One 4 on my laptop and then output the return from the audio interface back to my powered sound board and speakers.  Does anyone know if this configuration will work both as an effective mic preamp and a feedback detection/elimination device?

Cheers,

R

read more...
    0 90
    • RayGreen
      DaveMorrison

@RayGreen 

You could. Why would you want to? If you're recording, you don't need feedback protection. If you're recording while playing live, the input/output latency from the presonus might make live performance difficult (and sloppy). You could split (mult) the signal from the Feedback destroyer to the mixer and audio interface,

• April 12, 2020
  • zhangxin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-20

I purchased your company's audio plug-in "stereo loudness bundle" from your website on December 18 2019. But I haven't received any information about software registration after purchase, which makes me unable to use this plugin normally. Dear administrator, whould you please help me bind my ilok account, or please tell me how to register it. Please reply. I will pm you my payment information and my ilok account. Thank you very much.

read more...
    0 88
  • New
    Carli1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Before you ask, NO it has not been activated in my Ilok account.

I need it solved fast !

Thank you

0 88
    • Carli1234
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. We can help with this but we will need you to please submit a Support ticket through the Support portal at the top of the page so that we can get your information.
      • Mar 28
    • Carli1234
      olhsson The MD4 is not a choice in the technical support ticket form! How do you submit a ticket?
      • Mar 30
    • Carli1234
      brianleewhite I'm having the exact same issue, and the support portal is a mess. Like olhsson said, there is no MD4 choice in the support ticket form, I just submitted a ticket by selecting a different product. You guys should consider having a dedicated support section for your webstore purchases.
      • Mar 30
    • Carli1234
      olhsson I managed to do the same.
      • Mar 30
    • Carli1234
      Penguino I'm in the same boat. Still waiting for my MD4 HD licence too, i did what i could with a "pre-sales" care ticket.
      • Apr 4
  • ALEX-NE1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-10

I bought a license for the Finalizer Desktop App. So far nothing has come to the electronic mail box. Operation Code: 9JL034139G132813R. Invoice number 1515522. TC - Take action !!! How long must I wait? I am very disappointed((( Steinberg doesn’t allow such a thing! Immediately after payment, their robot sends an activation code. Why is there no such strategy in the TС ??? 

read more...
    0 87
    • ALEX-NE1
      TC-Claus

Hi ALEX-NE1,

Normally Our "robot" does send an e-mail with an Activation Code instantly, but sometimes it gets stuck in the junk/spam folder.

Please PM me Your iLok ID and I'll fixe this issue!

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• April 10, 2020
    • ALEX-NE1
      ALEX-NE1

I'm so sory!!! The message really was in the spam folder ... Thank you and all the best !!!

• April 10, 2020
  • Beeba
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-12

Hi and Good morning to all,

I was very impressed with reviews coming back for the Finalizer App so yesterday attempted to purchase it from your website, all went fine until we got to the Paypal window where on first attempt it would not allow Guest checkout and was attempting to force me into opening a Paypal account, something I did not wish to do.

Upon a second attempt Paypal Did allow Guest checkout however simply crashed upon pressing final payment and has now done this twice more (no money leaving my account fortunately).

I tried to open a Support ticket to inform you of this because you maybe losing sales if others are encountering these same issues however this required a Music Tribe account and unbelievably when filling in the online form to create one it prevented me from doing so as the MusicID box informed me my email was invalid which I can assure you it is not.

Essentially It seems impossible to purchase your product at present and its more than a little frustrating chasing my tail trying to simply purchase some software or register!

Any help or advice is Appreciated and just basically wanted to make you aware of these potential pitfalls others may be suffering too

Edit : Have just tried a 5th time today and same thing occurred, PayPal 'allowed' Guest payment however once all filled in and submitted the payment NEVER goes through and either crashes or returns me to Paypal login And I've just tried joining Music Tribe Again with a differnet email and THATS invalid Too!

I'm beginning to lose hope here, Never in my days has simply buying something been this complicated and with seemingly no resolve from my part

B

read more...
    0 86
    • Beeba
      TC-Claus

Hi Beeba,

Sorry for all Your trouble and thank you for the information. I'll have our web team look into the issues!

Please send me Your iLok ID ind a PM

All the best from

Claus

• January 12, 2020
  • anzmusic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-01

Where is the “Now Buy” link for VSS3?

Stay on the Review Order page and cannot continue.:题:

0 82
  • Minorman101
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-22

I bought the TC Finalizer App last year and my Mac crashed, so I need to remove the iLok license to my new Mac. But I cannot create a care ticket. The "Model Name" dropdown just won't work. Any suggestions on how to get in touch with the support team. Best regards

read more...
    0 82
    • Minorman101
      TC-Claus

Hi Minorman101,

Please PM me with Your iLok ID and I will help You

Claus

• April 21, 2020
  • Matias
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-20

Hola , mi nombre es Matias... soy de Argentina y tengo un problema con el tc 2290. Me indica el display del software que no esta conectado... anduvo bien un tiempo y despues dejo de comunicarse con el hardware... impidiendome que realice cambios en los fx...adjunto una foto para mostrarles el error... gracias por su atencion... espero respuesta.

Hello, my name is Matias ... I am from Argentina and I have a problem with the tc 2290. It tells me the display of the software that is not connected ... it went well for a while and after I stopped communicating with the hardware ... preventing me that you make changes in the fx ... attached a photo to show you the error ... thanks for your attention ... I wait for an answer.

tc 2290.png
    read more...
    0 82
    • Matias
      TC-Claus

Hi Matias,

I can see You're on Windows what DAW are You using ?

DAW and version ?

Windows version ?

All the best from

Claus

• February 24, 2020
  • SongYoung
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-22

After purchasing the finalizer, I did not receive the serial number.
    Today I purchased the finalizer and paid with paypal.
    But after I finished the payment, I didn't receive the serial number, only one payment receipt from paypal.
    My email is: [email protected]
    My ilok is: songyoung
    Please help me, thanks.

read more...
    0 81
    • SongYoung
      TC-Claus

Hi SongYoung,

I've deposited a Finalizer license to Your iLok account

Claus

• April 22, 2020
    • SongYoung
      SongYoung

Hi Claus
      My ilok has received authorization
      Thanks for your help
      After my investigation, many Chinese musicians have encountered the experience of not receiving the registration code.
      They all used the QQ mailbox to receive the registration code, but they did not receive it. I wonder if this is the reason?
      I suggest you can do some optimization for this problem. Chinese music producers like your products very much.
      Thank you again my friend.
      I wish you a happy life and take care of your body.

• April 22, 2020
Go to page