Statistics

216,615 members
89,868 posts
  • downsouth72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-06
    Hi , I am trying to register on Behringer so I could register my product and get my free software. But I cant sign in. I was routed to create an account here in music tribe community and it was ok. And account is even verified. But when im trying to login to Behringer site it required me to to put MusicID , and it doesn accept it. It always says invalid ID / incorrect. I've spent hours to figure it which suppose to be not too confusing. Then I tried to create new account in Behringer says invalid Email. ?! Can anyone help me? I'm seriously getting frustrated. :(
    read more...
    0 498
    • downsouth72
      leah Hi @downsouth72 - After logging in here on the Community, you can register by clicking the Support link above. Select your Care Ticket type as "Product Registration". This will get you registered! Anywhere that you see "MUSIC ID" is actually for our business partner portal. Hope this helps. Thanks!
      • July 6, 2020
      • Behringer Registration
        downsouth72 do i really need to submit a receipt? Im not sure if i can still find it
        • July 6, 2020
      • Behringer Registration
        leah Hi downsouth72 - Yes, a receipt is required for registration. If you are unable to find your receipt in your records, you can usually acquire a copy from the original store of purchase. Thanks!
        • July 7, 2020
  • New
    Ziart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hello,

We've bought a TC electronics VSS3 stereo source Reverb TDM a few years ago and would like to update id to the new version of the VSS3.

Please indicate me what's the best solution to do this.

And excuse my english!

Best regards

O.Lecoeur

Studio Honolulu

What do you want to do ?
    New mail
    read more...
    0 54
    • Ziart
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Honolulu Lecoeur to acquire or upgrade any license please follow the link below to access our Webstore https://store.tcelectronic.com
      • November 1, 2020
    • Ziart
      sseymour7 To be clear, do I have to "upgrade" if I already own VSS3 from 2018 and just want to update it (if necessary) to ensure compliance with Mac OS X Catalina (10.15.7)?
      • November 2, 2020
      • TC electronics VSS3 up to date
        PedroRodrigues Hi Stan if you have a VSS3 TDM you will have to follow the link above to update to a VSS3 NATIVE as this is the only version available for Catalina as the TDM version as been discontinued for some time now
        • November 3, 2020
  • oscarvictoria
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin yesterday via PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. What can i do to get the ilok incense? paypal account: [email protected] ilok account : oscar-victoria email: [email protected]
    read more...
    0 53
    • oscarvictoria
      WilliamR Hello, Please submit a Care Ticket at the Support link above so we can get this resolved for you.
      • July 7, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      TC-Claus Hi oscarvictoria, I've deposit a VSS3 license to Your iLok account - it's waiting in Your iLok Manager :-) Sorry for the trouble - our back-end has been down but is up and running again. All the best and stay safe from Claus
      • July 8, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? I've been waiting 3 days here's my ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        WilliamR Hello Matthew, apologies for the delay, someone should be contacting you in your support case shortly.
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        humanbeing Hi William, I have Kyle Johnson assisting me. He put the VSS3 into my iLok account but I did not receive the activation code email. This was hours ago and I am not getting a response from him
        • November 30, 2020
  • simonbadao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration.

PayPal receipt number:0884-8296-3972-3934

ilok account : [email protected]

Order number: 86835

Ticket Number :CAS-129332-J8C6W9

read more...
    0 44
    • simonbadao
      PedroRodrigues Hi simonbadao I have confirm and the VSS3 license is present on your ILOK account pending user activation, please log in your ILOK account and activate your VSS3 license. Thank you
      • August 13, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        simney Hi Pedro. Can you help me? I am interested in the VSS3 Native plugin but don't see a link anywhere on the TC Electronic product page to order it. Can you send me a link where to order it? Thank you.
        • ·
        • August 15, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        TC-Claus Hi simney ... if You scroll a bit down, You'll find it on the store page :-) https://store.tcelectronic.com/ all the best and stay safe from Claus
        • ·
        • August 16, 2020
    • simonbadao
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew my colleague Kyle is managing this case, please activate your license directly on to your ILOK account
        • December 1, 2020
  • RoyGordon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-25
    Greetings. I have registered a UMC204HD 3 days ago. However, I haven't yet received an activation code for Tracktion/Waveform. I've read that the code was supposed to be emailed in 24 hours. So, is it just taking longer than expected or is there a problem?
    read more...
    0 44
    • RoyGordon
      RexBeckett Check your email spam/junk folder. Responses have been missed this way. Otherwise, if you tell us the Care ticket number for the Product Registration, one of the Community team should be able to check it.
      • June 25, 2020
      • UMC204HD activation code
        RoyGordon Not in spam.
        Ticket: CAS-113095-R5X8J0 
        Thanks
        • ·
        • June 25, 2020
      • UMC204HD activation code
        RoyGordon Email received. Thanks
        • ·
        • June 25, 2020
  • GustavoMoreno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I purchased a licence for TC LM2 native today, and after checking out and paying, the site said that the activation key was emailed to me to my [email protected], but I never actually received that email with the key. Is there anywhere else I can retrieve the activation key?
    read more...
    1 39
    • GustavoMoreno
      TC-Claus Hi GustavoMoreno ... please send me a PM with proof of purchase and Your iLok ID - I'll deposit a license to You :-) All the best and stay safe from Claus. (a back-end issue is causing that You and our customers do not receive the activation email)
      • July 7, 2020
      • TC Electronics - LM2 Native activation key
        Scott1000 Hi Claus - my name is Scott , I purchased a licence for The Finalizer app yesterday and haven't received any email with the code ? Could you please help me too ?
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 I have proof of purchase on request
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 kind regards
        • July 8, 2020
    • GustavoMoreno
      GustavoMoreno Thanks - Claus. Sorry, am new to the tribe, how do I send you a PM? - anyway, my iLok id is: [email protected] and prove of purchase is attached.
      • July 7, 2020
        TC-Claus A license is waiting for You in Your iLok Manager ;-) Have fun from Claus.
        • July 7, 2020
        GustavoMoreno Cool - it works! thanks.
        • ·
        • July 8, 2020
  • New
    joan3457
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Konnekt live no encuentro drivers para windows 10

0 39
    • joan3457
      PedroRodrigues Hi Joan, please ne aware that the Konnekt Live is a legacy unit and we have stopped released any resources for this unit for some time now. This means that if you wish to keep using the Konnekt Live you will have to do it exclusively on legacy operating systems as this unit will not work on more recent operating systems.
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No email confimration , no activation code, nothing but frustrating just trying to even get a hold of guys! On the website confirmation page it says "if you haven't received an activation email in 24hrs MAX contact support" I get the distinct feeling that this actually the norm! I think we as customers have to physically reach out to you just get our activation codes—this is rediculous it's 2020, get with the program!

This is so unacceptable for cutomer service. 3 days I've been waiting and nothing!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just respond and give me the software I paid for.

read more...
    0 34
    • humanbeing
      KyleJohnson Hello Matthew, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I have deposited the license onto your iLok account and sent you an email at around 9:40am Pacific time this morning. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        humanbeing Kyle, I still have not received the activation code email. Can you please confirm you have the right email address?
        • ·
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit
        • December 1, 2020
  • NewlyfeRecord
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

tc electronic impact twin will it work with osx 10.8.5

0 31
  • deepho
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-01
    Hi Are the hardware controller included in the price? I'm interessed to buy the Bundle with both plugins, but i don't know if for the price 279$ are the controller included. Best
    0 31
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio , Please be aware that if you acquire the Master X HD controller on the purchase it will be included the plug in but if you acquire the Master X HD NATIVE version that will not include the controller.
      • July 1, 2020
    • deepho
      deepho Hi Pedro, thank you for the response. But where i can buy with controller. I see only the software bundle but not choice or button for buy the controller. Can you gibe me the link?
      • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio At this time you will have to contact a partner to acquire the controller or the bundle that includes the controller as our store is exclusively for software.
      • July 2, 2020
      • MASTER X HD NATIVE / MASTER X HD-DT
        deepho Ahh, ok thank you for the lightning fast response.
        • ·
        • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      yann_ So where can we buy it with the controller???
      • July 5, 2020
Go to page