Statistics

229,107 members
104,082 posts
  • New
    Carli1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Before you ask, NO it has not been activated in my Ilok account.

I need it solved fast !

Thank you

0 80
    • Carli1234
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. We can help with this but we will need you to please submit a Support ticket through the Support portal at the top of the page so that we can get your information.
      • Mar 28
    • Carli1234
      olhsson The MD4 is not a choice in the technical support ticket form! How do you submit a ticket?
      • Mar 30
    • Carli1234
      brianleewhite I'm having the exact same issue, and the support portal is a mess. Like olhsson said, there is no MD4 choice in the support ticket form, I just submitted a ticket by selecting a different product. You guys should consider having a dedicated support section for your webstore purchases.
      • Mar 30
    • Carli1234
      olhsson I managed to do the same.
      • Mar 30
    • Carli1234
      Penguino I'm in the same boat. Still waiting for my MD4 HD licence too, i did what i could with a "pre-sales" care ticket.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    Ziart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hello,

We've bought a TC electronics VSS3 stereo source Reverb TDM a few years ago and would like to update id to the new version of the VSS3.

Please indicate me what's the best solution to do this.

And excuse my english!

Best regards

O.Lecoeur

Studio Honolulu

What do you want to do ?
    New mail
    read more...
    0 68
    • Ziart
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Honolulu Lecoeur to acquire or upgrade any license please follow the link below to access our Webstore https://store.tcelectronic.com
      • November 1, 2020
    • Ziart
      sseymour7 To be clear, do I have to "upgrade" if I already own VSS3 from 2018 and just want to update it (if necessary) to ensure compliance with Mac OS X Catalina (10.15.7)?
      • November 2, 2020
      • TC electronics VSS3 up to date
        PedroRodrigues Hi Stan if you have a VSS3 TDM you will have to follow the link above to update to a VSS3 NATIVE as this is the only version available for Catalina as the TDM version as been discontinued for some time now
        • November 3, 2020
  • oscarvictoria
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin yesterday via PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. What can i do to get the ilok incense? paypal account: [email protected] ilok account : oscar-victoria email: [email protected]
    read more...
    0 65
    • oscarvictoria
      WilliamR Hello, Please submit a Care Ticket at the Support link above so we can get this resolved for you.
      • July 7, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      TC-Claus Hi oscarvictoria, I've deposit a VSS3 license to Your iLok account - it's waiting in Your iLok Manager :-) Sorry for the trouble - our back-end has been down but is up and running again. All the best and stay safe from Claus
      • July 8, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? I've been waiting 3 days here's my ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        WilliamR Hello Matthew, apologies for the delay, someone should be contacting you in your support case shortly.
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        humanbeing Hi William, I have Kyle Johnson assisting me. He put the VSS3 into my iLok account but I did not receive the activation code email. This was hours ago and I am not getting a response from him
        • November 30, 2020
  • simonbadao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration.

PayPal receipt number:0884-8296-3972-3934

ilok account : [email protected]

Order number: 86835

Ticket Number :CAS-129332-J8C6W9

read more...
    0 61
    • simonbadao
      PedroRodrigues Hi simonbadao I have confirm and the VSS3 license is present on your ILOK account pending user activation, please log in your ILOK account and activate your VSS3 license. Thank you
      • August 13, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        simney Hi Pedro. Can you help me? I am interested in the VSS3 Native plugin but don't see a link anywhere on the TC Electronic product page to order it. Can you send me a link where to order it? Thank you.
        • ·
        • August 15, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        TC-Claus Hi simney ... if You scroll a bit down, You'll find it on the store page :-) https://store.tcelectronic.com/ all the best and stay safe from Claus
        • ·
        • August 16, 2020
    • simonbadao
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew my colleague Kyle is managing this case, please activate your license directly on to your ILOK account
        • December 1, 2020
  • NewlyfeRecord
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

tc electronic impact twin will it work with osx 10.8.5

0 55
  • New
    joan3457
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Konnekt live no encuentro drivers para windows 10

0 54
    • joan3457
      PedroRodrigues Hi Joan, please ne aware that the Konnekt Live is a legacy unit and we have stopped released any resources for this unit for some time now. This means that if you wish to keep using the Konnekt Live you will have to do it exclusively on legacy operating systems as this unit will not work on more recent operating systems.
      • November 9, 2020
  • GustavoMoreno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I purchased a licence for TC LM2 native today, and after checking out and paying, the site said that the activation key was emailed to me to my [email protected], but I never actually received that email with the key. Is there anywhere else I can retrieve the activation key?
    read more...
    1 53
    • GustavoMoreno
      TC-Claus Hi GustavoMoreno ... please send me a PM with proof of purchase and Your iLok ID - I'll deposit a license to You :-) All the best and stay safe from Claus. (a back-end issue is causing that You and our customers do not receive the activation email)
      • July 7, 2020
      • TC Electronics - LM2 Native activation key
        Scott1000 Hi Claus - my name is Scott , I purchased a licence for The Finalizer app yesterday and haven't received any email with the code ? Could you please help me too ?
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 I have proof of purchase on request
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 kind regards
        • July 8, 2020
    • GustavoMoreno
      GustavoMoreno Thanks - Claus. Sorry, am new to the tribe, how do I send you a PM? - anyway, my iLok id is: [email protected] and prove of purchase is attached.
      • July 7, 2020
        TC-Claus A license is waiting for You in Your iLok Manager ;-) Have fun from Claus.
        • July 7, 2020
        GustavoMoreno Cool - it works! thanks.
        • ·
        • July 8, 2020
  • New
    linhtrac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-26

I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email. I've checked all mailboxes and there's nothing from Musictribe. Even mails to reset password.

Order number: 90411

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021

1 53
    • linhtrac
      jtromann Same Problem here with MD4 here. Oder Number 1519405. Emailed Support twice, no response yet.
      • Mar 26
      • I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email.
        PedroRodrigues Hi jtromann I have replied to your post and please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
        • Mar 27
    • linhtrac
      PedroRodrigues Hi linhtrac have you log in your ILOK account to confirm if the licenses where remotely deposited? If no please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
      • Mar 27
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No email confimration , no activation code, nothing but frustrating just trying to even get a hold of guys! On the website confirmation page it says "if you haven't received an activation email in 24hrs MAX contact support" I get the distinct feeling that this actually the norm! I think we as customers have to physically reach out to you just get our activation codes—this is rediculous it's 2020, get with the program!

This is so unacceptable for cutomer service. 3 days I've been waiting and nothing!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just respond and give me the software I paid for.

read more...
    0 50
    • humanbeing
      KyleJohnson Hello Matthew, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I have deposited the license onto your iLok account and sent you an email at around 9:40am Pacific time this morning. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        humanbeing Kyle, I still have not received the activation code email. Can you please confirm you have the right email address?
        • ·
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit
        • December 1, 2020
  • New
    cake74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Bought the Bundle 2 days ago, didn't receive any confirmation mail, checked my spam as proposed, nada.
    Checked Paypal, money's out, so that worked. Opened a ticket, with all the informations needed, received a reply with a generic answer to send the information I had actually just send. Then sending a reply mail to [email protected] tells me to open a ticket, what I actually did and from where I got the reply to answer to [email protected] So what's going on here? Really upset here...

read more...
    0 46
    • cake74
      Nigel67 Hi cake74. Many apologies for this. I will find your ticket and get this issues sorted straight away. Did you include your ilok account and order number in your ticket. If not could you let me know this so I can get the account activated. Thanks
      • Apr 6
      • System 6000 Native Bundle License Code
        cake74 Hey nigel, thanks for helping me out, appreciate it! Both are included but I'll DM it to you, cheers!
        • Apr 6
        Nigel67 Hi, I found your two tickets and a colleague has them in his queue and will be dealing with them shortly. Again, many apologies for the inconvenience.
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Thanks Nigel
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Okay, got my licenses, thanks Nigel & Christoph
        • ·
        • Apr 6
    • cake74
      Akko55 hello, i have the same problem, no e-mail about the purchase and activation of System 6000 native, what i should to do?
      • Apr 7
Go to page