Statistics

260,751 members
139,379 posts
  • New
    Carli1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Before you ask, NO it has not been activated in my Ilok account.

I need it solved fast !

Thank you

0 197
    • Carli1234
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. We can help with this but we will need you to please submit a Support ticket through the Support portal at the top of the page so that we can get your information.
      • Mar 28
    • Carli1234
      olhsson The MD4 is not a choice in the technical support ticket form! How do you submit a ticket?
      • Mar 30
    • Carli1234
      brianleewhite I'm having the exact same issue, and the support portal is a mess. Like olhsson said, there is no MD4 choice in the support ticket form, I just submitted a ticket by selecting a different product. You guys should consider having a dedicated support section for your webstore purchases.
      • Mar 30
    • Carli1234
      olhsson I managed to do the same.
      • Mar 30
    • Carli1234
      Penguino I'm in the same boat. Still waiting for my MD4 HD licence too, i did what i could with a "pre-sales" care ticket.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    NigelSilver
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Hi,

Last Friday I purchased the TC Electronics 6000 Native Bundle and I have not received any email or activation code, and I have submitted a request via technical support. Can you please action my request as I have urgent projects to finish. 

Thanks very much for you help!

Cheers,

Nigel

read more...
    0 153
    • NigelSilver
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi NigelSilver, I have this morning picked up your case and will be sending out a response shortly. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders as occasionally our responses may route to these locations.
      • May 15
      • I have not received the activation code for TC Electronic 6000 Native Bundle
        NigelSilver Hi Christopher, You said you were going to send me a response shortly. I don't know if you have responded but I have not received a response from you. I have checked my junk mail. Thanks.
        • May 16
      • I have not received the activation code for TC Electronic 6000 Native Bundle
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Nigel, I have followed up on your case this morning just confirming your License has now been deposited to your iLok account.

Please login to your iLok License Manager account, Right click on the license and select the location you would like to activate it to (Physical iLok or your Machine).

I hope this helps.
        • May 17
  • GustavoMoreno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I purchased a licence for TC LM2 native today, and after checking out and paying, the site said that the activation key was emailed to me to my [email protected], but I never actually received that email with the key. Is there anywhere else I can retrieve the activation key?
    read more...
    1 151
    • GustavoMoreno
      TC-Claus Hi GustavoMoreno ... please send me a PM with proof of purchase and Your iLok ID - I'll deposit a license to You :-) All the best and stay safe from Claus. (a back-end issue is causing that You and our customers do not receive the activation email)
      • July 7, 2020
      • TC Electronics - LM2 Native activation key
        Scott1000 Hi Claus - my name is Scott , I purchased a licence for The Finalizer app yesterday and haven't received any email with the code ? Could you please help me too ?
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 I have proof of purchase on request
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 kind regards
        • July 8, 2020
    • GustavoMoreno
      GustavoMoreno Thanks - Claus. Sorry, am new to the tribe, how do I send you a PM? - anyway, my iLok id is: [email protected] and prove of purchase is attached.
      • July 7, 2020
        TC-Claus A license is waiting for You in Your iLok Manager ;-) Have fun from Claus.
        • July 7, 2020
        GustavoMoreno Cool - it works! thanks.
        • ·
        • July 8, 2020
  • New
    afterlight
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Ok, firstly having to register on the forum of an incredibly slow website is just not acceptable a way to get support, especially when the super long questionnaires to get registered and then start a ticket don't even list the product in question.

I purchased VSS4 2 days ago. No license is forthcoming. ilok ID is same as my username above, and I can submit proof of Paypal payment to music tribe, I already emailed it to [email protected] 

Can we PLEASE get a license sent out??? Thank you.

read more...
    1 123
    • afterlight
      KyleJohnson Hello, sorry to hear you've had this experience. In order to contact us directly please click on Support at the top of the page and submit a support ticket.
      • Apr 5
      • Purchased VSS4 - then crickets......
        afterlight Hi there - I did already. It had to go under VSS3 (nearest I could find on the questionnaire) and the rest I just filled in as best I could...
        • Apr 5
  • simonbadao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration.

PayPal receipt number:0884-8296-3972-3934

ilok account : [email protected]

Order number: 86835

Ticket Number :CAS-129332-J8C6W9

read more...
    0 123
    • simonbadao
      PedroRodrigues Hi simonbadao I have confirm and the VSS3 license is present on your ILOK account pending user activation, please log in your ILOK account and activate your VSS3 license. Thank you
      • August 13, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        simney Hi Pedro. Can you help me? I am interested in the VSS3 Native plugin but don't see a link anywhere on the TC Electronic product page to order it. Can you send me a link where to order it? Thank you.
        • ·
        • August 15, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        TC-Claus Hi simney ... if You scroll a bit down, You'll find it on the store page :-) https://store.tcelectronic.com/ all the best and stay safe from Claus
        • ·
        • August 16, 2020
    • simonbadao
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew my colleague Kyle is managing this case, please activate your license directly on to your ILOK account
        • December 1, 2020
  • New
    MichaelBransome
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

We use a studiokonnekt 48, purchased new a very few years ago. It has been our audio interface workhorse for years under several iterations of MacOS. TC has apparently released the 64-bit version of Windows drivers/apps for controlling this and other TC interfaces. It is not apparent that TC Electronic (today part of the Behringer concern) has commited to letting us use our perfectly healthy audio interfaces under 64-bit system software such as Mojave.

We are asking TC Electronic - presumably its own division in the Behringer sphere - to commit to developing and releasing 64-bit-compliant software for the studiokonnekt 48 and the handful of other excellent TC audio interfaces from that generation, so that we who pay your bills and make doing business a pleasure can remain happy users of TC's great gear.

Let's go TC, show us - your user-base - some honest and simple generosity!

read more...
    0 122
    • MichaelBransome
      NicJonesMT Hi Michael. The TC Near interfaces (Konnekt and Impact) are long discontinued. This means that there will be no future updates to the software that the products use.

Some users have had some success using these products with more recent operating systems however we do not officially support this.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    Ziart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hello,

We've bought a TC electronics VSS3 stereo source Reverb TDM a few years ago and would like to update id to the new version of the VSS3.

Please indicate me what's the best solution to do this.

And excuse my english!

Best regards

O.Lecoeur

Studio Honolulu

What do you want to do ?
    New mail
    read more...
    0 107
    • Ziart
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Honolulu Lecoeur to acquire or upgrade any license please follow the link below to access our Webstore https://store.tcelectronic.com
      • November 1, 2020
    • Ziart
      sseymour7 To be clear, do I have to "upgrade" if I already own VSS3 from 2018 and just want to update it (if necessary) to ensure compliance with Mac OS X Catalina (10.15.7)?
      • November 2, 2020
      • TC electronics VSS3 up to date
        PedroRodrigues Hi Stan if you have a VSS3 TDM you will have to follow the link above to update to a VSS3 NATIVE as this is the only version available for Catalina as the TDM version as been discontinued for some time now
        • November 3, 2020
  • New
    bleach30
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Bought VSS4 HD Native this morning, Still no license. I've checked spam/junk folders and nothing. Tried to fill out forms in this "care"  portal and this product isnt even listed. Would like some help with this please.

0 106
    • bleach30
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi bleach30, if you have not yet done so please submit a technical support ticket for this. With regards to the product not being listed this is not an issue, please select the next closest product and just list in your description the correct product. Within the case could you please also include your iLok ID and a copy of your Paypal Invoice.
      • May 2
    • bleach30
      bleach30

Hi, Chis. I filled out a support ticket yesterday with the info you listed. My support ticket number is CAS-450099-W0M2W0

• May 2
  • oscarvictoria
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin yesterday via PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. What can i do to get the ilok incense? paypal account: [email protected] ilok account : oscar-victoria email: [email protected]
    read more...
    0 102
    • oscarvictoria
      WilliamR Hello, Please submit a Care Ticket at the Support link above so we can get this resolved for you.
      • July 7, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      TC-Claus Hi oscarvictoria, I've deposit a VSS3 license to Your iLok account - it's waiting in Your iLok Manager :-) Sorry for the trouble - our back-end has been down but is up and running again. All the best and stay safe from Claus
      • July 8, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? I've been waiting 3 days here's my ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        WilliamR Hello Matthew, apologies for the delay, someone should be contacting you in your support case shortly.
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        humanbeing Hi William, I have Kyle Johnson assisting me. He put the VSS3 into my iLok account but I did not receive the activation code email. This was hours ago and I am not getting a response from him
        • November 30, 2020
  • New
    cake74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Bought the Bundle 2 days ago, didn't receive any confirmation mail, checked my spam as proposed, nada.
    Checked Paypal, money's out, so that worked. Opened a ticket, with all the informations needed, received a reply with a generic answer to send the information I had actually just send. Then sending a reply mail to [email protected] tells me to open a ticket, what I actually did and from where I got the reply to answer to [email protected] So what's going on here? Really upset here...

read more...
    0 99
    • cake74
      Nigel67 Hi cake74. Many apologies for this. I will find your ticket and get this issues sorted straight away. Did you include your ilok account and order number in your ticket. If not could you let me know this so I can get the account activated. Thanks
      • Apr 6
      • System 6000 Native Bundle License Code
        cake74 Hey nigel, thanks for helping me out, appreciate it! Both are included but I'll DM it to you, cheers!
        • Apr 6
        Nigel67 Hi, I found your two tickets and a colleague has them in his queue and will be dealing with them shortly. Again, many apologies for the inconvenience.
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Thanks Nigel
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Okay, got my licenses, thanks Nigel & Christoph
        • ·
        • Apr 6
    • cake74
      Akko55 hello, i have the same problem, no e-mail about the purchase and activation of System 6000 native, what i should to do?
      • Apr 7
Go to page