Statistics

254,891 members
132,635 posts
  • New
    cake74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Bought the Bundle 2 days ago, didn't receive any confirmation mail, checked my spam as proposed, nada.
    Checked Paypal, money's out, so that worked. Opened a ticket, with all the informations needed, received a reply with a generic answer to send the information I had actually just send. Then sending a reply mail to [email protected] tells me to open a ticket, what I actually did and from where I got the reply to answer to [email protected] So what's going on here? Really upset here...

read more...
    0 90
    • cake74
      Nigel67 Hi cake74. Many apologies for this. I will find your ticket and get this issues sorted straight away. Did you include your ilok account and order number in your ticket. If not could you let me know this so I can get the account activated. Thanks
      • Apr 6
      • System 6000 Native Bundle License Code
        cake74 Hey nigel, thanks for helping me out, appreciate it! Both are included but I'll DM it to you, cheers!
        • Apr 6
        Nigel67 Hi, I found your two tickets and a colleague has them in his queue and will be dealing with them shortly. Again, many apologies for the inconvenience.
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Thanks Nigel
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Okay, got my licenses, thanks Nigel & Christoph
        • ·
        • Apr 6
    • cake74
      Akko55 hello, i have the same problem, no e-mail about the purchase and activation of System 6000 native, what i should to do?
      • Apr 7
  • New
    shantanu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I just purchased the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle. Unfortunately the confirmation mail and activation codes went to a wrong id which is no more valid. 
    How do I get these codes sent to my current id which is 

[email protected]

my order number is 89003 Purchase on 29th November 2020

read more...
    0 89
    • shantanu
      shantanu Please someone reply.... this is urgent
      • November 29, 2020
    • shantanu
      john0121 Hi Shantanu, it would be better to submit a technical support ticket in this case so the team can resolve directly with you over email. Click support at the top of the page then tech support and fill out the form. Feel free to put FAO John Matthews as the subject so I can pick this up with a colleague.
      • November 29, 2020
  • New
    joan3457
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Konnekt live no encuentro drivers para windows 10

0 88
    • joan3457
      PedroRodrigues Hi Joan, please ne aware that the Konnekt Live is a legacy unit and we have stopped released any resources for this unit for some time now. This means that if you wish to keep using the Konnekt Live you will have to do it exclusively on legacy operating systems as this unit will not work on more recent operating systems.
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    linhtrac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-26

I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email. I've checked all mailboxes and there's nothing from Musictribe. Even mails to reset password.

Order number: 90411

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021

1 86
    • linhtrac
      jtromann Same Problem here with MD4 here. Oder Number 1519405. Emailed Support twice, no response yet.
      • Mar 26
      • I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email.
        PedroRodrigues Hi jtromann I have replied to your post and please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
        • Mar 27
    • linhtrac
      PedroRodrigues Hi linhtrac have you log in your ILOK account to confirm if the licenses where remotely deposited? If no please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
      • Mar 27
  • New
    MichaelBransome
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

We use a studiokonnekt 48, purchased new a very few years ago. It has been our audio interface workhorse for years under several iterations of MacOS. TC has apparently released the 64-bit version of Windows drivers/apps for controlling this and other TC interfaces. It is not apparent that TC Electronic (today part of the Behringer concern) has commited to letting us use our perfectly healthy audio interfaces under 64-bit system software such as Mojave.

We are asking TC Electronic - presumably its own division in the Behringer sphere - to commit to developing and releasing 64-bit-compliant software for the studiokonnekt 48 and the handful of other excellent TC audio interfaces from that generation, so that we who pay your bills and make doing business a pleasure can remain happy users of TC's great gear.

Let's go TC, show us - your user-base - some honest and simple generosity!

read more...
    0 85
    • MichaelBransome
      NicJonesMT Hi Michael. The TC Near interfaces (Konnekt and Impact) are long discontinued. This means that there will be no future updates to the software that the products use.

Some users have had some success using these products with more recent operating systems however we do not officially support this.
      • Jun 18
  • tibi12345
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello. I've buyed the Finalizer app yesterday, but i didn't recieve any confirmation e-mail and it has beenmmore than 24 hours. Yesterday your support site didn't work at all. Can I get my license, please? I'm expecting this kind of stuff from a small company, but in this case, I find very disrespectful, the fact that I am the one reaching out to you.
    read more...
    0 83
    • tibi12345
      PedroRodrigues Hi tibi12345 have you check the your spam folder and confirm on your ILOK account if the license was remotely deposited ?
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      tibi12345 I checked the spam folder. I've also checked the ilok license manager, but as it was expected nothing was in there. The form didn't ask for my Ilok account, only for my e-mail adress.
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      PedroRodrigues Hi tibi12345 please submit a case via Community, please mention my name so I can managed this issue directly
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      tibi12345 Thank you, but I cannot find the 'place' where I can do that. Can you, please, send me a link?
      • July 2, 2020
      • Finalizer App
        PedroRodrigues https://community.musictribe.com/pages/care-portal
        • July 2, 2020
  • New
    jamesbowers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

Hi, am I in the right place to ask about the MAC TC Near Control panel for StudioKonnekt 48.

I've just upgraded to MacOS Big Sur and the  Near Control panel software 3.16 is not working...

0 83
  • Hitvision
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hi I bought this software monday 29 june thru PayPal. Still have not got any email for ilok license or an activationcode.
    0 82
    • Hitvision
      Nigel67 Hi, has your ilok license issue been sorted. If not, please can you go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a ticket. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
      • July 17, 2020
  • New
    jeromerenard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Hi, 

I just bought the MD4HD native, but I haven't received any licence or code to register the product. 

Checked my email and spam folder, but nothing ...

Any help please?

Tahnk you

Jerome R

read more...
    0 81
    • jeromerenard
      jeromerenard I cannot create a support ticket, since he ask me for a serial number ...
      • May 18
    • jeromerenard
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jeromerenard, please submit this as a technical support ticket. If the Model Name is not listed within the drop down please choose another model and state in the description which model it is referencing. As for the serial number if this is not applicable to you please state that. Upon submitting the ticket please include a copy of your Paypal order invoice and your iLok ID.
      • May 18
      • Bought MD4HD Native but haven't receive the licence
        jeromerenard Solved! Thank you ChrisEdwards1
        • ·
        • May 19
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No email confimration , no activation code, nothing but frustrating just trying to even get a hold of guys! On the website confirmation page it says "if you haven't received an activation email in 24hrs MAX contact support" I get the distinct feeling that this actually the norm! I think we as customers have to physically reach out to you just get our activation codes—this is rediculous it's 2020, get with the program!

This is so unacceptable for cutomer service. 3 days I've been waiting and nothing!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just respond and give me the software I paid for.

read more...
    0 80
    • humanbeing
      KyleJohnson Hello Matthew, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I have deposited the license onto your iLok account and sent you an email at around 9:40am Pacific time this morning. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        humanbeing Kyle, I still have not received the activation code email. Can you please confirm you have the right email address?
        • ·
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit
        • December 1, 2020
Go to page