Statistics

254,894 members
132,639 posts
  • Moonsir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I bought tc electronics finalizer. I got the receipt. How can I register with I ROCK?

0 69
    • Moonsir
      KyleJohnson Hello Hong, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us by clicking the Support link at the top of the page. Then scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • September 30, 2020
  • -mjk-
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-17

I've been using Finalizer for a few weeks and have done a few released Masters. Nice, transparent processing and intuitive UI. I just wish it did one more thing: EQ matching. Extremely useful for album work to use as a starting point. The only reason IMO to use O9 would be for that purpose.

read more...
    0 69
    • -mjk-
      john0121 Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass this along to the development team.
      • September 17, 2020
      • Finalizer Feature Request
        -mjk- Thank you John! That's about the only advantage that the competition has that would interest me - and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I know that AI increases the cost but also a suggested chain based on track analysis might also be useful, but that certainly isn't a requirement. As it stands, I'm able to use Finalizer for album work with a workaround: after mastering a track, I will import the next track on the album and keep the same processing chain as a starting point. The main caveat is that one must remember to do a Save As immediately in order to keep the just-finished master and start a new project with the previous settings.
        • ·
        • September 17, 2020
        -mjk- Oh, I forgot to mention that the ability to replace the source file while keeping the current processing chain is extremely useful. But, that can only work with your own Masters. Loading a Ref track will not clone it's settings of course. But still very useful.
        • ·
        • September 21, 2020
        ramb John Matthews are you kidding? Are you telling me there is a developement team actually working on this? Why haven't there been any reasonable updates so far?
        • ·
        • December 18, 2020
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No confirmation email, no activagtion code email, nothing but an incredibably frustrating experience just trying to get a hold of this company! I get the feeling from the website conifmation page ("if you haven't received activation code in 24hrs contact support") that all of this is actually a manual process on your end and that you intend for us customers to have to physically reach out just to get the activation codes! It's 2020, get with the program! This isn't even close to an acceptable customer experience. I don't know how you guys stay in business like this!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just give me what I purchased from you! 

read more...
    0 69
    • humanbeing
      PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned on the post above and on case number CAS-396028-X9F1G3 please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit on your ILOK account
      • December 1, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Activation code. URGENT!!!!!
        humanbeing Thank you so much. I did that and in my DAW I have access to VSS3 now. It did not even prompt me for an activation code. Is that because of how you deposited it on your side? My only concern is will I need an activation code in the future for any reason?
        • ·
        • December 1, 2020
        humanbeing Don't I need the activation code for my records?
        • ·
        • December 1, 2020
        PedroRodrigues No, any information will be present on your ILOK account. Thank you
        • December 2, 2020
  • New
    gchang
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-26

I am a longtime System 6000 owner, using ICON Software to control an upgraded MKII unit and have recently I updated my computers.  Since the main computer is now running Catalina, it cannot run the ICON app, so I am running ICON on a Mac Mini running Mojave.

in order to actually install the app, who do I contact?  I can download the installer, and I can run ICON from the .dmg file, but I would like to actually install the app on the computer and create shortcuts to run it.

who do I contact at tc to do this?

read more...
    0 68
    • gchang
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a Support ticket through the Support page and then Technical Support link so that someone can assist you.
      • Apr 26
      • Icon installation on a Mac
        gchang Thank you, Kyle - I have just submitted a support ticket....
        • ·
        • Apr 26
  • lcdtce
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I have LM2 Native version 1.1.3. Is there a newer version? If so, how can I get it?

Thanks.

**Leigh

0 67
  • New
    cmontilla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

Hello, I wrote a ticket on the Care Portal asking for an upgrade option form Master X TDM to Master X Native. Nobody replied and the case appears as "solved"

Is there a way to upgrade from TDM to Native?

Ticket Number: CAS-404737-J5F8F9

License upgrade from TC Master X TDM to Master X Native

Hello, I own a Master X TDM License, it's a must tool for my work I recentrly upgraded to a new Protools system, and TDM is not supported anymore. I woul like to upgrade my license to Master X Native , is that possible?

read more...
    0 66
  • New
    RaulR7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email. I've checked all mailboxes and there's nothing from Musictribe.

0 65
    • RaulR7
      NicJonesMT Hi RaulR7.
      Please check your Spam/Junk folder as sometimes the email is routed to here.
      If you still dont have it then please submit a tech support ticket with your iLok user ID and a screen shot of your order confirmation and we can manually deposit the license for you.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    saptezsapte
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-22

Hi,

I have an issue with a payment that was not claimed for system 6000 native bundle (upgrade from vss3 native). The money returned to my bank account, the card issuer said that they were not claimed by the merchant in 5 days from order, also that the mercant must claim the amount in maximum 30 days from initial operation. Can somebody from TC help me pls ? Is there a problem or I have to wait ? I received the license, but I want everything to be ok on both ends.

Regards,

Alin.

read more...
    0 63
    • saptezsapte
      Nigel67 Hi saptezsapte. I can only apologise regarding this. I will send you an e-mail shortly so that we can get the issue sorted. Many thanks.
      • Mar 23
      • payment not claimed
        Nigel67 E-mail sent, did you receive it? Please also check your SPAM if not
        • Mar 23
      • payment not claimed
        saptezsapte Hi, I sent the required data few hours ago. Thank You.
        • ·
        • Mar 23
  • New
    Lo1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

How can I get a demo version? On the page https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0E58   I click the button "get demo version", I am redirected to the page where I need to enter iLok User ID. I enter. After a window appears "Sorry, a 14 day demo version of BRICKWALL HD NATIVE has already been requested for this iLok User ID and therefore cannot be requested again." Yes, I'm re-entering iLok User ID because that's the only thing a plugin download site is suggesting to me. Further, the site does not offer me a download link. My iLok User ID is registered. What's next? Where can I download the plugin installer?

read more...
    0 63
  • New
    EgenlaufMusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-28

Hello, dear team, on Monday I bought the stereo loudness bundle. Booking was made via Paypal. According to the order confirmation in the browser, it is said that I will receive the activation code within 24 hours. It's been 48 hours now. nothing in spam!!! 

Best 

read more...
    0 62
    • EgenlaufMusic
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi EgenlaufMusic, Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket and provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID? We can then generate this for you.

To Submit a ticket go to support at the top of the page and scroll down to the technical support tab.
      • Jul 28
      • No Authorization Code for the Stereo Loudness Bundle
        EgenlaufMusic Please Look at Case CAS-474551-W1D8D8  -  LC2 NATIVE  - Order 9291
        • Jul 28
        EgenlaufMusic I've been checking my emails since Monday
        • Jul 28
    • EgenlaufMusic
      EgenlaufMusic You find all infos in the Case. I'm a little annoyed
      • Jul 28
    • EgenlaufMusic
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi EgenlaufMusic, thanks for confirming your case number. I have just followed up for you on the case, your license has now been deposited. I hope this helps.

• Jul 28
        EgenlaufMusic Thx !!!!
        • Jul 28
        LucaFrancini Hey Chris could you please take a look at my ticket as well? I replied with Paypal info but I got no answers. Thanks CAS-473856-T4M6D8
        • ·
        • Jul 28
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi LucaFrancini, upon checking your case I can see my colleague requested on 24/07/2021 a copy of your order confirmation and your iLok ID but I can see no further correspondence. Would it be possible to reply to the case providing this information or alternatively PM with this information?
        • Jul 28
Go to page