Statistics

254,887 members
132,630 posts
  • New
    PeRn57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-20

Hi

can you tell me if the latestdriver  3.6.1    64bit  for My KONNECT 24D   ( november 2016)  is running well with windows 10 pro

thanks

Phil

0 62
    • PeRn57
      Nigel67 Hi Phil. I am sorry, but support for the Konnekt 24D was halted a number of years ago now and we cannot confirm that it works with Windows 10. The only information I can give you, and this is the same information I give to anyone that asks about Konnekt software, is that I have read some people have it working in Windows 10, but they have not confirmed which version they are running. I have suggested that it may need to be run in compatibility mode. I have asked for users to let me know whether it has worked or not but none have ever come back to me.
      • Jan 19
  • New
    Peteberg1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

Hi, yesterday i bought MD4 HD NATIVE Plugin and still i do not have any email with my activation licence. I realy need this product for my job. Please help me to solve this problem.

0 62
  • New
    Lo1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

How can I get a demo version? On the page https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0E58   I click the button "get demo version", I am redirected to the page where I need to enter iLok User ID. I enter. After a window appears "Sorry, a 14 day demo version of BRICKWALL HD NATIVE has already been requested for this iLok User ID and therefore cannot be requested again." Yes, I'm re-entering iLok User ID because that's the only thing a plugin download site is suggesting to me. Further, the site does not offer me a download link. My iLok User ID is registered. What's next? Where can I download the plugin installer?

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    Irkus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

I bought the MD3 NATIVE plugin through the tc electronics website and I still haven't received a code number from tc electronics to activate it.

I need to start working as soon as possible and without this plugin (MD3 NATIVE), there are projects that I cannot finish. 
    I have the receipt of the purchase, what email can I send it to?
    Thanks

Irkus
    read more...
    0 62
    • Irkus
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the support link at the top of the page.
      • May 16
  • New
    Valas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-09

Dear All,

Wonder if anyone can help.

TC Near (3.61) is not recognising my Studio Konnekt 48 on Mojave (10.14.6), running on a Mac Mini i7 3.2Ghz

i'm connecting the SK48 into the Mac Mini Thunderboilt 3 port, using an Apple FW to TB2 adapter and an Apple TB2 to TB3 adapter.

The Mac OS is recognising the SK48 as connected to the TB3 port, however the TC Near Control Panel is showing:

"No device found ... looking for devices..."

i downloaded what i believe is the latest driver from here:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DMV

TCAudioInterfaceSoftware 3.6.1f34

There don't appear to be any issues with the SK48 itself, still working on Mavericks via FW/TB2 

Any ideas on how i can resolve this would be greatly apreciated

TIA

Best regards,

V

read more...
    0 61
    • Valas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Valas please consider that the unit is a legacy unit and we have stopped releasing any updated form this unit for some time now, therefor will only work on legacy, the unit must be connected directly to a USB 2.0 port and the use of any adaptors will create issues when interfacing with the drivers. Thank you
      • Mar 9
      • TC Near Not Recognising Studio Konnekt 48 on Mojave (10.14.6)
        Valas Thanks Pedro, but the SK48 is FireWire not USB. Unfortunately I cannot connect the SK48 to the Mac Mini without an adapter. Are you saying connecting FireWire to TB3 via an Apple adapter will be causing the issue?
        • Jul 17
  • New
    sdj9113
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

I bought tc8210 native in this site without login.

And I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.

?

0 61
    • sdj9113
      Dale_M Can you advise your email address please?
      • May 28
    • sdj9113
      • I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.
        NicJonesMT Hi SDJ9113
        Sometimes the Activation email is sent to your Spam/Junk folder.

If the Email is not here then please submit a technical support ticket and provide your iLok user ID in the Ticket. We can then manually deposit this to your account.
        • May 30
  • New
    deepho
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-22

Hi

I've buy the "SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE SERIES" who all has worked fine.

My question are only, it's not possible to have 2 ILok Assets insteet only 1 ?

I work on 2 systems, one at home and one at Studio.

Best and thank you

read more...
    0 60
    • deepho
      TC-Claus Hi deepho - We are currently considering a change in the license scheme. Thanks for helping us making the decision.
      • Mar 23
  • New
    RCMRECORDS45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

I had to re-install Windows and all of my software. I also had to set ip a new ilok account which now won't accept my serial number.

Order number: 90937
    Name: Richard Maynard
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Time of purchase: 19/04/2021 13:41:18 (Central European Summer Time)

Product: SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE

Activation

To activate your software, please download and install the iLok License Manager, available from iLok.com and use the Redeem an Activation Code feature.

Activation code:
    8105-9627-7204-4013-6483-2928-5281-09
    read more...
    0 59
    • RCMRECORDS45
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a Support ticket through the Support page and then Technical Support link so that someone can assist you.
      • Apr 26
  • New
    newhopemedia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

When I recently tried to update my installation of LM6n on my Mac running macOS 11.4 Big Sur an error dialogue box popped up indicating the installation could not proceed 'because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. The software needs to be updated.'
    I'm guessing the same may apply to my LC6n software, which current is up to date but I would hate to need to reisntall it if it has the same problem with Big Sur.

When will an updated version of these installers that function with Apple's malicious software check be released?

read more...
    0 59
  • New
    dblock1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Problem is all the "Type of ticket" drop down choices (except pre-sale which this isn't) require model or serial numbers in order to submit it. Also I don't see a place to enter what my problem is. Can somebody please tell me what category will allow me to submit a ticket for not receiving my Activation Code for the Finalizer software that I purchsed. It was not in my spam folder.

read more...
    0 58
    • dblock1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi dblock, please submit this as a technical support ticket. The Finalizer is listed within the Model Name Drop down and as for the serial number if this is not applicable to you please state that. Upon submitting the ticket please include a copy of your Paypal order invoice and your iLok ID.
      • May 18
Go to page