Statistics

254,896 members
132,641 posts
  • New
    justjooa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Been waiting for over 3 days now, it is not in my junk/spam folder. I've created two tickets and sent screenshots of my order and iLok ID. Could you please solve the issue. 

1 57
  • New
    LaGrand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I have previous clients approaching me for the original sessions which contain several plugins from the Powercore I used to have in my studio.  Two of them want to add to the session for rerelease on their new project and not touch my mix otherwise.  These mixes are at least 8-10 years old and I no longer have the Powercore.   

Have those plugins been assembled in a native bundle somewhere where I can repurchase or subscribe to them?  I am talking about plugins like the VocalStrip and ChorusDelay.  I am currently running ProTools Version 2020.11.0 on a 2019 Macbook Pro with Catalina 10.15.7 - 2.4 GHz 8 Core, Intel Core i9, and 64 Gigs of Memory.  Thank you.

I tried to look through the website, but it's a little all over the place to me in the "Download" session.  

read more...
    1 56
  • BigSmo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-22

Hi,

I paid the license transfer fee and am awaiting approval.

Can someone please approve it?

Cheers,

0 56
    • BigSmo
      JasonB81 Hello Jamie - can you please click the support button above and create a ticket and someone from support will be able to follow up with you on the issue. Thank you for contacting us.
      • September 22, 2020
    • BigSmo
      TC-Claus Hi Jamie - I approved the transfer this morning :-)
      • September 23, 2020
  • New
    djpat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

MusicTribe Team,

I purchased Finalizer and 6000 native on Friday (approx 72 hours ago) and did not receive my activation codes (order number 92181).   Instead of waiting the recommended 24 hrs, I waited 48 hrs to submit a support ticket and it appears that support ticket hasn't even been looked at in the last 24 hours.

Can someone give me some guidance on what I need to do to actually get my activation codes here?

read more...
    0 56
    • djpat
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, I've reached out to you in the case you opened.
      • May 10
      • Have not received activation codes
        djpat Thanks William! I have replied to your email with the requested information. Appreciate the help!
        • ·
        • May 10
  • New
    Double69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Hi there,

After my MD4 trial was over last week, I immediately bought the full version, as I'm in the middle of customer projects where MD4 was used.

After the purchase came the shock, it takes 24 to 48 hours until the full version is unlocked. Where can you find something like that, it's 2021.

And please, how do I explain to my customers that their projects won't be finished.

A seamless transition from trial to full version simply has to be guaranteed in the professional sector.

The highlight is yet to come ...

It was now more than 60 hours ago that the MD Native Software was purchased and I haven't even received a purchase confirmation or activation yet. The money was of course debited immediately.

That is not professional and an absolute cheek. I expect immediate activation and compensation for the trouble this caused.

read more...
    0 53
    • Double69
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It sounds like it could be a communication error, first double check your Spam filters in your email. If you do not see anything there then please contact us directly through the Support link at the top of the page so that someone can assist you with this license.
      • Jun 21
      • Big Fail for professionals @MD4 Native
        Double69 Hi Kyle, thanks for your quick reply. I have checked my spam folder every hour. I thought the delay is beacuse of weekend, but still haven´nt got any notification after my purchase. I also checked my ILok account for pending registrations, nothing. I also was searching for a dircte support contact, but could not find anything. All support links were routed to this page here. Please privide a support link
        • Jun 21
      • Big Fail for professionals @MD4 Native
        Double69 Thanks Kyle, problem solved
        • Jun 21
  • New
    mixken
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

It's been 48 hours since I purchased my VSS4 and I have not received any email.
    What is going on?

0 52
    • mixken
      Nigel67 Hi mixken, I am very sorry about this. I will get it sorted for you in the next few hours if you could provide me with your e-mail address, iLok account and your order number. Many thanks
      • Apr 5
      • VSS4
        mixken Please let me know where to send that!
        I can't write it here, can I?
        I'm so sorry that my demo license expired and I can't serve you in your important work.
        Please give me the email address of the trouble-shooter!
        This site is too heavy and too difficult to use.
        • Apr 6
      • VSS4
        Nigel67 I will send you an e-mail. You should receive it in the next 30 mins. If not, please check your Spam / Junk folder
        • Apr 6
  • New
    dblock1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Purchased yesterday but I've been going in circles trying to find out exactly who to contact.

Would appreciate some help.

0 51
    • dblock1
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      • May 18
      • Exactly who do I contact for not receiving Finalizer software code?
        dblock1 Thanks for responding William. Yes, I'm well aware of the spam folder possibility so have been checking that folder as well as my inbox since yesterday. Can you tell me what steps to take to get my code please?
        • May 18
  • New
    EddieCarstensen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

I've been using the TC Konnekt 24 D for over 12 years.....sadly, by upgrading to WINDOWS 10,  the TC doesn't work anymore..I cant' find a driver anywhere ?   Any help ?   Thanks

Kindly

Eddie Carstensen

..Denmark..

read more...
    0 49
  • New
    justjooa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Would like to receive the license. 

There's no MD4 in the support portal.

0 46
    • justjooa
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi justjooa,

Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant field. Please provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID in the ticket submission and we can then investigate this further.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    Oleg456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Здравствуйте, я купил комплект System 6000 bundle kit. Через Paypal. Согласно подтверждению заказа в браузере, он говорит, что я получу код активации в течение 24 часов. Ни в одной папке нет ссылки.

read more...
    0 40
    • Oleg456
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page.
      • Aug 3
Go to page