Statistics

259,718 members
138,125 posts
  • New
    Oleg456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Здравствуйте, я купил комплект System 6000 bundle kit. Через Paypal. Согласно подтверждению заказа в браузере, он говорит, что я получу код активации в течение 24 часов. Ни в одной папке нет ссылки.

read more...
    0 41
    • Oleg456
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page.
      • Aug 3
  • New
    Mikelair123456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

Hi,
    who can tell me where to get service in this case - the service forms do not support a request for this!

... and please; I have checked my SPAM/Junk etc.

0 39
    • Mikelair123456
      Mikelair123456 I send a technical support ticket now - probably this helps
      • Aug 24
    • Mikelair123456
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mikelair123456, please open up a technical support ticket, you will be required to enter a serial number, however, in this instance just enter N/A. Please provide the screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and we can then manually generate/deposit this for you.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    SebastianOhmert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

Maybe the answer is out there somewhere already - but to be quite frank, it took me too long to even get here - or to get in touch in anyway with TC. I used to adore the company, it was a benchmark regarding being customer friendly and it's service. Now the benchmark that is left seems to be the sonic quality of their products. Which is still great.

But here's my question: I've been a TC user for a long, long time. I started with the Powercore (in the days when it was still PCI) moved on to the Powercore Express and finally managed to make a dream come true when buying two units of the System 6000 plus the ICON remote. Now I saw the Native series coming up, but didn't even bother to try so far, as I think if TC values loyality and their customers at all, than a crossgrade option for all owners of the System 6000 should be a matter of course!

So again: is there a crossgrade option and if not: really??

Please don't make me dissapointed here.

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    donzellireynolds0904
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

How can I initiate a refund for an erroneous duplicate purchase of the Native Bundle?

0 39
    • donzellireynolds0904
      Nigel67 Hi. I will send you an e-mail as I need to get various details from you.
      • Apr 12
      • Initiate Refund for Erroneous Duplicate Purchase
        Nigel67 E-mail sent. Please also check your Spam and junk folders.
        • Apr 12
  • New
    LucaFrancini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

I purchased MD4 HD Native plugin on July 23 and I still don't have any authorization code. I've opened a ticket and I was asked to provide aa screenshot of the payment, which I did on July 24 and I got no more replies.

I'm using the trial now, but I'd like to receive the full version since it's a digital purchase and we're living in 2021

read more...
    1 34
    • LucaFrancini
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, Do you have a case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • Jul 27
      • No Authorization Code for MD4 HD Native after 5 days
        LucaFrancini CAS-473856-T4M6D8
        • Jul 28
  • New
    heytang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

I'm just buy VSS3 Native But I'dont get some Email or Confirm order (i'm just purchase 26 Nov 2021 Black friday sale)

I'm Has only invoice form Paypal But from TC it don't have anything

2 33
    • heytang
      heytang I'm try to contact Tech Support But i'm not serial number product because i'm don't receive anything form TC !
      • Fri at 12:09 AM
    • heytang
      foreststone Same problem. Bought today with PayPal VSS4 HD NATIVE. I actually wanted to buy an MD4 HD NATIVE (costs the same) but made a mistake. When the confirmation window opened, it showed Virus | Powercore - Upgrade unlimited 1 ¤249.00, FIREWORX Software 1 ¤110.00, V-Station 1¤199.00 etc. Total ¤0.00. Order details: Order number: 0
      Date: Monday, January 1, 1900. What could this mean? It would be nice if I could get an MD4 HD NATIVE license instead of VSS4 HD NATIVE. I can confirm my PayPal purchase. Please contact me.
      • Fri at 3:54 AM
    • heytang
      heytang

@foreststone Now I'm Receive Email from TC and i'm just got Activate key
      I'm recommend you contact Tech Support and attach Paypal invoice (And you fill information so in serial code box I'm fill "I don't have because you don't sent to me" Around that another box) when you finished Waiting around 10-15 minute after that you cloud got some email from TC or Musictribe

• Fri at 4:06 AM
    • heytang
      foreststone Thank you for tip. Best.
      • Fri at 4:15 AM
    • heytang
      heytang

Trying to do, Have a good days my friend :)
      ps. If you have update about your issue can tell me in this comment

• Fri at 4:24 AM
  • New
    lad666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Same here I bought Md4 licence and di not receive any email or licences sorry but it s shamefull... to have such a poor service,,,, 

1 29
    • lad666
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi lad666, Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket and provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID.
      • Aug 20
    • lad666
      Waltercalling Same for me .. bought a MD3 licence and no order confirmation and no licence. Not in Spam ... So i've direct create a ticket. Is this website serious ?
      • Aug 21
      • Licence not received
        PedroRodrigues Hi Waltercalling please provide the case number assigned so we can assist you on this matter. Thank you
        • Aug 25
  • New
    Headtuned1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

I bought online a DVR 250 Native and paid with Paypal. No new membership was necessary, no further information, no email activation. I got the paypal transaction mail from paypal with invoice from MUSIC Tribe. But there was no order confirmation mail, no activation code mail. Other companies could do this in very short time, automated, i buy, i get activation, i download, i make music... here - i do not know what is the problem?

I tried to made a ticket, but everywhere i have to write a serialnumber for support, but i do not have serialnumbers for software.

So i made a ticket for pre-sales - here you can get automated replies - but thats all. No help.

This kind of business practice i only know from very very unprofessional software providers.

head

read more...
    0 28
    • Headtuned1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Thomas, I am sorry to hear you did not receive your activation code. Upon checking your case a response was sent at 8:18 today. Could you please follow up on this when possible and we will be more than happy to continue assisting, in case it is not within your main inbox please check your spam/junk folder as on occasion we have seen responses route to this location.
      • Sat at 1:13 AM
      • DVR 250 Native Activation Code Mail Missing
        PedroRodrigues Hi MilanRadjen, please check you case as I have replied to your assistance request as well as on your original post above. Thank you
        • 18 minutes ago
        PedroRodrigues Hi Uli21, thank you for your post can you please submit a case directly to our Tech Support Team by following the link below and provide your ILOK ACCOUNT and the print screen posted above so I can check what is the status on this matter. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
        • 16 minutes ago
        PedroRodrigues Hi Headtuned1, Thank you for your post can you please provide your case number and your ILOK ACCOUNT so I can check what happened on this matter. ThanK you
        • 13 minutes ago
  • New
    shabazz5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Is there something wrong with the analyzer? It keeps saying unknown server error. or am I doing something wrong after adding in 48K wav files.

0 20
    • shabazz5
      PedroRodrigues Hi shabazz5, thank you for your post,p lease try the following:
      When you are logged in to your Finalizer.com account, your processed audio file, when you press the Upload button in the top bar, will automatically be encrypted and securely uploaded to the Finalizer Analyzer on www.finalizer.com/analyzer for dynamic and spectral comparison against relevant music genres or streaming services such as iTunes, and Spotify plus Billboard Top 20.
      Asao you should press the Analyzer Tab (www.finalizer.com/analyzer) and sign in so you can hav3 access to the Cloud
      When logged in, Author will be set to your name on your saved module presets in the Finalizer application.
      The Cloud Page Parameters include:
      Enter User Name
      Enter Password
      • Oct 15
      • Finalizer
        shabazz5 Still not working
        • Oct 16
    • shabazz5
      shabazz5

Do I need to buy a License

• Oct 17
    • shabazz5
      PedroRodrigues Hi shabazz5 you can use the unit for a few days to access how the unit works but after that you must acquired the App. To acess the trial version please see the picture below. Thank you
      • Oct 20
  • New
    KBoyMaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

IF I BUY MASTERING HD NATIVE BUNDLE WILL I GET THE HARDWARE? I live in Thailand Will you deliver the goods? Is there a delivery fee? Do I have to pay taxes?

0 19
    • KBoyMaster
      NicJonesMT

Hi KBoy.
      No. If you purchase the bundle through the webstore you will get only the Native versions.
      Please contact one of our resellers if you would like the hardware version.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html

• Sep 1
Go to page