228,630 members
103,538 posts
  • stickerey
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-23

Hey guys,

This is my 2 PC setup currently:

Untitled-1.jpg

Issue is that when I switch to my Nintendo or PlayStation 4 I don't hear the sound coming from these sources. GoXLR doesn't seem to capture it. 

Do you guys have any idea how to solve this?

read more...
    0 68
  • Zaunderz
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-14

Hey Guys,

So, I bought this Behringer Mixer so that I can use my XLR Mic and control both my pc's with the Mixer. Currently running into an issue to where I cant control the volume  on both PC's with the faders on the mixer. I can control the volume with the faders if my Headphones are hooked up to the mixer. Down below is the diagram and setup I have :

j6qfpRY.png

read more...
    0 91
  • darknside
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-31

I bought a BEHRINGER UMC22 sound card, how can I connect a microphone from Logitech g231 headphones to it?

read more...
    0 198
    • darknside
      KenMitchell

Hi Roman ( @darknside ), 

Welcome to the community.  You need one of these: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VXLRP--rode-vxlr-3.5mm-to-xlr-adapter-with-power-convertor

Do not get the cheaper VXLR. You need the VXLR+ to power the mic. 

Ken

• December 31, 2019
    • darknside
      darknside

You gave a link that does not work, you can give others and explain how it works

• December 31, 2019
    • darknside
      KenMitchell

Hmm.  The link works fine for me. Are you outside the US? I wonder if it doesn't work outside the US?   Anyway, just Google "Rode VXLR+".  The microphone on the G231 needs "plug in power" which it normally would get from a soundcard.  Since you are plugging it into an XLR input, you need this adapter which takes 48V phantom power from the XLR and down-converts it to 3-5V plug-in power.  

EDIT: Here's a link in Germany that might work for you: https://www.thomann.de/gb/rode_vxlr_416774.htm

Let me know if you are still having trouble finding it. 

Ken

• December 31, 2019
    • darknside
      darknside

I didn’t find such a socket in Russia, do you need to sing something?

• January 1, 2020
  • TroyRavelo
    Triber Contributor
    2019-06-20

We had a blast setting up today! Come check out our booth if you are attending.

I am handing out lessons in Smite while spotlighting our new Goxlr! 5247F8CB-FF6F-40AE-9CA7-4E887AA1D103.jpegRecording world Gearfest 2019.JPGIn Awe Gearfest 2019.JPGWelch and a cup.JPG

read more...
    1 251
  • CraigFraser
    Triber Alumni
    2019-06-05

@Anonymous  (John, Community/VIP) @d3athbys3xy (Kyler, DSP Engineer) and I (@Jhuderis, Craig, Brand Lead) had an awesome time at DreamHack Dallas over the weekend. 

We set up 20 GoXLR's in the "Stream Studio" area and trained both DreamHack staff and more than 120 streamers on the product. It was great to see how easily the streamers took to the unit and were able to manage their audio with only a few minutes of instruction. 

Harris Heller interviewed Craig live at the show. Click HERE to watch. 

John trains the DreamHack staffJohn trains the DreamHack staffGoXlRs and MP-75 mics all set upGoXlRs and MP-75 mics all set upStreamers liveStreamers liveDead by Daylight incomingDead by Daylight incomingKyler hacks a dual mic cable with his teethKyler hacks a dual mic cable with his teethBYOC area with hundreds of gamersBYOC area with hundreds of gamersFound a GoXLR in the BYOC camp!Found a GoXLR in the BYOC camp!

read more...
    4 219