Statistics

242,671 members
119,067 posts
  • New
    cautrindade62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

Can I use the pedal as a volume pedal at the same time it is connected to an effect pedal thru the expression pedal output and switch to either volume or expression ?

Considering both are connected at the same time, if I will press to change my effect using the expression, the volume will also change. I don't want that.

I've sent attached, the scheme I want to use. The tremolo has an exp input, so I can control the intensity.

read more...
    0 7
    • cautrindade62
      DavidKnighton Hello cautrindade62,
      I don't believe the pedal is switchable like you want/need it to be. The volume adjustment passes through the pedal and a built-in potentiometer that is controlled through the motion of the pedal. There's no way to bypass this in favor of EXP output.
      • Jul 27
    • cautrindade62
      cautrindade62

Thank you David ! This could be a nice feature. A bypass switch !

• Jul 27
  • New
    TMcMeen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Need to replace the internal knob on a TC Helicon Play Acoustic (Pic Attached.) Will likely have to solder on a whole new knob (I think?) Anyone done something like this before? Maybe possibly know a part number? Got any suggestions? Thank you!

read more...
    0 50
    • TMcMeen
      Nigel67 Hi TMcMeen. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you with part number, pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with the relevant information. Many thanks
      • Mar 31
  • New
    efrib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-23

hello
    my device works ok
    I want to know the details of the different scales used in the manual mode (1 2 3 and minor too)
    thank you

Edit

Got it ! but it was hard to found :

0 49
  • New
    SAAM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

There doesn't seem to be any obvious way to reply to a care ticket I submitted. There is no reply option in the care portal, and the reply I recieve in my email claims to be from an outgoing address only. How am I supposed to get in touch with someone in order to fix my problem, if there is no way to respond to them??

Attached is a screenshot of my original ticket and the email I recieved. 

It also needs to be said - My experience with this website has so far been abysmal. The layout is poor, unintuitive, and just overall clunky, the site itself is very slow to load, and the overall experience is very detachted and impersonal. All I want to do is get in touch with someone who can help me with a tech issue, yet I need to jump through all of these extra hoops in order to do that.

Please, someone tell me how I can get in touch with somebody, so I can resolve my issue and move on with my life.

read more...
    0 54
    • SAAM
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can definitely respond to the email sent to you from our agent, I will look into the notice at the bottom as this looks to be in error. Thank you for your feedback regarding the system, I will pass this along.
      • Feb 7
    • SAAM
      SAAM Thank you for the clarification, it's much appreciated
      • Feb 7
  • New
    marc3896
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

Hi,

I was just wondering does my Behringer B2031A have a warranty. I believe one of the Tweaters went out on one of them.

I purchased the 2/9/2020 from American Music Supply

0 29
    • marc3896
      RexBeckett Hi Marc, I believe that the B2031a has a two-year warranty (three years if registered). I suggest that you open a Care ticket for service.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jan 31
  • New
    TheShade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-18

Is there a way to purchase the side piece part? Trying to locate/get cost

0 59
    • TheShade
      Nigel67 Hi. Yes you can purchase spare parts from us. If you click on the Support tab at the top of page, and in the new page that opens scroll down to the Spares tab and submit a ticket. One of my colleagues will then get back to you with pricing and availability.
      • Jan 18
  • New
    BobKoniak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-25

I need the alps switch that controls the effect type by turning and then push it in to accept the change.

read more...
    0 50
  • New
    Artblue1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Hola mi procesador de voz Perform - vk está fuera de control. Al parecer es el potenciómetro de selección. Alguien con el mismo problema?

0 54
  • New
    YaizaCuenca
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-12

Hi there! Anybody knows how to restore the fabric values of this relic? Thanks!!?

0 39
  • New
    maniatis1717a
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-23
    • maniatis1717a
      leah Hello George, I've visited the article you've linked and it does show the images. Please try visiting the link again. If you are unable to see the images, here they are as well. (The image with the graph is the first one in the article.)
      • November 24, 2020
    • maniatis1717a
      maniatis1717a Hi Leah.The images are still invisible ,but its ok , you solve my promblem with the images you send ,.Thank you very much for your time
      • November 25, 2020
Go to page