Statistics

268,997 members
148,654 posts
  • New
    guitalima
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

I live in Brazil and I need to fix my voicelive 2, but here in Brazil it's so difficult to find some parts to repair. I need you help to do that! 

0 9
    • guitalima
      Nigel67 Hi guitalima, For spare parts in Brazil, please contact Proshows and they will be able to help you further. Their details are as follows. Many thanks

Proshows Comercio de Eletroeletroni

Rua Anchieta, 48 - Bairro Kurashiki Rua Anchieta, 48 - Bairro Kurashiki

Sapucaia Do Sul

Brazil 93212-730

+55 355 43139

https://www.proshows.com.br
      • Jan 16
  • New
    WilliamStraub
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-03

I've recently purchased the Boss RC-500 loop station and am trying to use my FCB1010 as a midi foot controller. Nothing seems to work. 

The boss parameters are set to receive CC commands 21-28. I've set each switch (1-8) on the FCB to send CC 21-28 as well, but it's like no communicationm is happening between the two pedals. Has anyone else tried to use these two? It's maddening. It seems like it shouldn't be this diffcult. These are the settings on the FCB1010 I've setup as per the instruction manual for cc 1-8. Have I don't something incorrectly? I've tried all sorts of variations (nopthing in the notes, using PC commands instead, etc) (also ignore value 1 on the first preset, I corrected that)

I tried making both swtiches active, all MIDI functions are set to channel 6, as is the BOSS unit. I've played around with values 1 and 2... I can't seem to get anything to work.

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    XIRON1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

On YouTube, I saw Scott Bynoe explain how to connect a Sentry using 4 cables in an effects loop. Here you can see his method in my diagram (A) and an alternative way (B) Why is A, better than B, and/or what am I missing?

0 13
  • New
    ConnivAnce
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-11

Bonjour

Heureux possesseur d'un FCB1010, d'une GODIN (pour piloter mes synthés virtuels (Arturia) et d'un DAW "Studio One Pro 5.

Quand j'appuie sur le switch "1" du FCB1010, je souhaiteai en plus d'activer "l'écoute" de ma piste sur mon DAW, ouvrir l'éditeur d'instrument. Pour résumer, un appuie sur une pédale du FCB1010, m'ouvre 2 fonctions sur mon DAW. Comment faire ?

Merci

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    Fabriziodipaola1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi guys, saturday I bought the "icon series legacy native bundle" but I haven't yet received an activation code or Ilok request.

I received just the Paypal payment invoice. What should I do to have this code?

My ilok ID is: Simonetta.Gallaccio

Thanks

read more...
    0 5
    • Fabriziodipaola1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Fabriziodipaola1, I am sorry to hear about this issue. As advised on your post on Software Licenses If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 29, 2021
  • New
    FLOR87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hi! I bought a second hand Voicelive 3 extreme. I tried to restore it to the fabric settings, but I does not pass from the Maintenance settings and stays hours in that display...

Hope someone here can help me.. 

Thank you! 

read more...
    0 10
    • FLOR87
      Nigel67 Hi FLOR87. I think that the switch in the headphone jack may be broken and the unit is always entering System Maintenance Mode when you switch it on. You are going to need to check if the switch is broken. As the unit is out of warranty, you could get a local electronic technician to take a look for you and if it is broken a spare part can be ordered from the spares team. Or we can arrange a repair at a local repair centre to you via our Service Department. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service or Spare Parts tabs and submit a ticket. Its also worth putting something pointed into the headphone jack and seeing if the switch is just stuck in and you may be able to loosen it. Hope this helps
      • November 29, 2021
  • New
    mjoshi504
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-03

Due to faulty adapter, the resistor got burnt, i don't know the value could someome help me to find the right resistor which used in behringer bdi21?

Thanks

0 52
    • mjoshi504
      mjoshi504 Is anyone can tell me the value or color code?
      • October 3, 2021
      • Behringer bdi21  Burned Resistor
        Nigel67 Hi mjoshi504. R37 is a carbon, 12ohm, 5%, 0W5 resistor.
        • ·
        • October 3, 2021
      • Behringer bdi21  Burned Resistor
        mjoshi504 Thankyou so much
        • ·
        • October 4, 2021
    • mjoshi504
      Onyeoji Any one able to recommed a reputable sound engineer to help a church fine tune its new upgrade digital mixer(Beringher wings) for optimum proudction. Any help will be appreciated please.
      • October 5, 2021
  • New
    Robbodafisho
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-05

Hi guys has anyone used the meloaudio midi commander with the voicelive3 to control either guitar effects or the looper functions any help would be much appreciated the only info I can find on which pedals can be used on the voicelive 3 is the tc helicon 6 switch cheers. 

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    SimonSimmoEliot
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

I own a V-tone GMX 1200H and I am having trouble getting the amp head and FCB1010 on the same channel. I just want them both on on channel 1

I follow all the steps in the amp and midi controller manual and the Channel number of 1 on amp still keeps flashing and number dose not go solid. It says in the manual it will stop flashing when the amp and foot switch are on the same channel and I have also went through all the steps to set the foot controller to channel 1 and the 1 on the amp does not go solid I just want to use the foot switch to call up effect patches, channel switch and effect on off control and expression pedals I basically want to use it as an effect controller for the

V TONE on the amp head but I can’t start programming until I get both the amp head and the foot switch on the same channel and the channel number on the amp head goes solid.. plz help I’m finding it hard getting info about GMX V Tone and FCB1010 setup the user manuals are very vague. And any advice how to program the FCB1010 to be pretty much used as a pedal board to switch between FX in the head and channel switch and effect on and off and expression pedals would be great. It mentioned in the GMX V Tone manual the the FCB1010 is a great MIDI controller and channel switch and effect on and off for the FX built into the GMX 1200H V Tone.

read more...
    0 46
  • New
    cautrindade62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

Can I use the pedal as a volume pedal at the same time it is connected to an effect pedal thru the expression pedal output and switch to either volume or expression ?

Considering both are connected at the same time, if I will press to change my effect using the expression, the volume will also change. I don't want that.

I've sent attached, the scheme I want to use. The tremolo has an exp input, so I can control the intensity.

read more...
    0 36
    • cautrindade62
      DavidKnighton Hello cautrindade62,
      I don't believe the pedal is switchable like you want/need it to be. The volume adjustment passes through the pedal and a built-in potentiometer that is controlled through the motion of the pedal. There's no way to bypass this in favor of EXP output.
      • July 27, 2021
    • cautrindade62
      cautrindade62

Thank you David ! This could be a nice feature. A bypass switch !

• July 27, 2021
Go to page