Statistics

261,465 members
140,192 posts
  • New
    Moneer01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

Hi how are you I want to connect the voicelive rack to my Logic Pro x through USB so please I need help thank you my Logic Pro X its version (10.7.0) 

so please help 

0 0
  • New
    CindyDoire
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26
    1. Hi everyone,

i don't have much experience working with midi, and I bought the TC helicon perform VE used, and I'm having issues connectibg it to my midi keyboard (Yamaha reface Cp).

I'm wondering if I'm just missing something? Am I using the wrong keyboard? Should the pedal connect to something else, or is the keyboard the only connection it needs to create vocal samples into midi ane use it with the keyboard? 

Also, perhaps I've connected it wrong?

It seems like this should be an easy pedal to use, so there's also the option that the midi in is damaged... 

read more...
    0 40
    • CindyDoire
      RobbyWingfield Hi Cindy, Robby Wingfield with Music Tribe here, there are a few things here that would be better served directly over email. Could you please open a support ticket above? Someone will help you get your device setup and working correctly, Thanks!
      • Jul 29
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-19

Master your Behringer 2600 for just USD 9.99! From April 19 to 25, you can get ask.video’s entire library of courses on the Behringer 2600 covering synthesis, music theory, mixing, mastering and much more.

Click on this link to get the course now: https://ask.video/behringer

read more...
    0 62
    • Behringer
      gary528 hi i am using uca222 and mini disc player to get music on to my pc but it will only play in mono through both channels is it me or is there a setting i have not found
      • Apr 19
    • Behringer
      Nigel67 Hi Gary, if you right click on the small speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and select Sounds. In the new page that opens, select the Recording tab. Highlight the USB Audio Codec device (you have installed the ASIO driver?) and select properties, In the new page select the Advanced tab. The Default Format is probably set to 1 channel. Make this 2 Channel and whichever quality option you require. Click on apply and this should have fixed your issue.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    Muederkrieger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hi, am a proud new owner of a Behringer 2600, but seems like I'm having issues right from the start (guess the error sits in front of the machine).

When I turn on the 2600, I can hear a tone, which frequency I can adjust with oscillator bar, say for VCO1, even before plugging in a MIDI keyboard. All sliders are down to zero, except for the filter and audio output (see attached pic). Doesn't react on any notes being played (after plugging in the keyboard ;-), ADSR envelope generator is also functionless. Is this the self-resonating filter playing tricks on me?

Any help appreciated...

read more...
    0 75
    • Muederkrieger
      DavidKnighton Hello Muederkrieger,
      A common mistake I see users make is leaving the VCF control up in the MIXER section. This effectively bypasses the VCA/Envelope and gives constant tone through the machine. See image below.
      • Apr 1
    • Muederkrieger
      DavidKnighton
      • Apr 1
    • Muederkrieger
      Muederkrieger That‘s it!!! Many thanks for supporting a newbie in this genre (and apologies for joining other users stepping into the same pitfall...).You made my day!
      • Apr 1
  • New
    regank97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

I was performing a firmware update and it crashed and somehow it won't read my rD 8 anymore,

When I turn on my laptop it makes a sound that there's a usb device connected, and in zadig driver

0 40