Statistics

305,974 members
190,317 posts
  • New
    EdDunne
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

We have two venues linked to a single broadcast room via an isolated network that supports both DANTE and NDI traffic.  Despite DANTE Controller not showing any clock errors, we get popping artifacts in the audio stream on the output side of the DANTE network.  The diagram shows the layout of our network. 

Originally we started using DANTE with a single M32 networked to the MacBook Pro running DVS.  That setup by itself would cause pops to be heard, but again no clock issues showed up in Dante.  

Anytime we try to set either M32 to sync to external, we start having loud pops in the PA as the clock sync with the DL32's gets messed up.  Enabling sync to external in Dante Controller sorta works for a bit, but will ultimately cause clock failure as well.  THe most stable config seems to be M32's sync internally, X32 producer set to sync to external and letting Dante Controller sort out the clock master.  I should also point out that we are using shielded cable from M32 to DL32.  We even took the DL32 out of the link in venue #2 to see if it made a difference and it did not.  

I can't seem to find anyone else with similar issues.  Any google-fu with M32/X32 and popping only leads to the STP issue which is not our problem.  Also, the NDI equipment was added, but the popping problems existed prior to the addition of that hardware to our network.  

read more...
    1 387
    • EdDunne
      AaronLane

Hi Ed,

We have a remarkedly similar setup with very similar issues. It started about a month or two ago (seemingly at radom). Prior to that, it was rock solid. I have been back and forth with both Music Tribe and Audinate to try to resolve the problem, but to no avail. I was wondering if you ended up resolving the issue?

Kind regards,

• December 30, 2021
  • New
    JavierBode
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

Hi, can anybody please help me find the replacement front side for a pair of B1030A monitors? Look at the photo, they turned sticky and spotty. Thank you!!

0 122
    • JavierBode
      KyleJohnson Hi Javier, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly by clicking on Support at the top of the page, then select Spare Parts.
      • November 13, 2020
  • EA1DDO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-18

Most microphones, either studio, bands, broadcast, use to have a number of cascading proccesses;

Mic preamp -> EQ -> Expander/Gate -> Compressor -> Reverb and so on.

If we try to do that with the X-Air series (X18, XR18, XR12/16...) we realize there is no way to cascade effects in just one channel, despite there are up to four effects.

We can get up to four effects, but they need to be assigned to different channels.

I can´t find the way to get those four effects in line in just one channel.

Behringer, would be great to get that feature !!

I had to send IN1 to BUS1 with effect 1 inserted. Then, externally, XLR jumper from AUX1 to IN2.

IN2 insert effect 2 to BUS 2. External jumper from AUX 2 to IN3.

IN3 insert effect 3 to BUS 3. External jumper from AUX3 to IN4.

IN4 insert effect 4.

I think this is not "the propper" way, would be much better to be able to do that internally, digital jumpers.

Am I wrong?

Thank you

read more...
    0 538
    • EA1DDO
      RexBeckett Hi Maximo, you are not wrong - it is not possible to insert multiple FX processors in one channel on X-Air mixers. In my experience, this is not usually a major issue for live sound. Each channel includes HPF, Gate, EQ and Compressor. R everb and other time-based effects are mostly used in send/return mode rather than as inserts so, if required, all four slots could be used. There are sometimes circumstances where it would be useful to be able to patch processes in particular orders but I find that this is more likely in post-production. In this case, a good DAW can usually handle the requirements.

I believe that the Wing console has more flexibility in this regard so may be better suited for your application.
      • October 18, 2020
      • X-Air cascading effects in only one channel - X18/XR18 XR12/16
        EA1DDO Hi Rex, thank you for your comments. Well, my point of view is the XR18 device is able to do it, as I am doing it with external jumpers, so there is no a lack of processing power. Hence, the question is if that improvement is doable (in the firmware/software)? I understand it is, easy to implement in the code. If it is done by inserts or send/return is not important, just the result. I need to add that most broadcast setups (bands, home studios, everyone) will welcome this improvement. Wing console is far away from average home studio budgets. My hope is to get it in a future firmware update. Behringer asked for suggestions, here it is mine, for the "wish list". Cheers.
        • October 18, 2020
  • Smiddy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

Hello,

Included with this post is a picture of the GOXLR MIC control panel.

If someone could please help me with these settings so I can hear my MIC when recording that would be great.

Yes I picked condenser MIC, yes I have the proper CHAT GOXLR selection as my PC choise for MIC in my Logitech recording software.

I've put the gain right up but you can barely hear it.

Please help...

Thank you,

- Smiddy -

read more...
    0 178
    • Smiddy
      kalkisb i have sent a number of emails can't seem to get through, am i sending it to wrong email
      • September 25, 2020
      • GOXLR + AT2020 XLR Condenser MIC = NO MIC
        leah Hi kalkisb ,

It looks like William has reached out and is awaiting your email response. Please make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder for any responses.

Thanks!
        • September 29, 2020
  • marizmendi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-05

Hi all

My question is how to set up my Q502USB mixer to record both a voice on channel 1 and a guitar on channel 2 and using Garageband or audacity.

My second problem is the phones are giving me audio only for one channel even If I have a stereo jack plugged in, see photo attached

I tried youtube videos but not working for me, I get in one channel my voice which is ok but in the other channel my voice and guitar together

thanks in advance for detailed instructions and help

read more...
    0 89
    • marizmendi
      RexBeckett Try this: set the Pan control for channel 1 (mic) fully to the left. Plug your guitar into the R socket of channels 2/3. This should give you voice on the left and guitar on the right of the stereo recording.

Those 3.5mm/6.35mm adapters can give problems. I would try a different one. Do the headphones work on both channels when connected to a PC or phone? If not the cable could have gone bad.
      • August 5, 2020
      • Xenyz Q502USB mixer, how to record multitrack, guitar en vocal_
        marizmendi Yes, the headphones work well on boht sides when conected direct to a Pc or phone socket
        • August 18, 2020
        marizmendi I have tried To Pan left Channel 1 Mic, Guitar on Channel 2 to the Right Socket, Using Cakewlak Banlab as DAW, but still doesnt work, may be is a configuration issue on the DAW but dont know how to fix it
        • August 18, 2020
    • marizmendi
      RexBeckett If your PC is running Windows, see if these notes help.
      • August 18, 2020
        marizmendi Yes, it helped... thanks Rex
        • August 18, 2020
  • Freeeedoms
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-19
    Any solutions? DCP bootloader 2.05 failed thanks :-/
    0 85
    • Freeeedoms
      AlexLane Hi, could you submit this as a support ticket please? Use the support button at the top of the page, thanks!
      • July 20, 2020
    • Freeeedoms
      Freeeedoms done ;-)
      • July 21, 2020
  • Betoguitar43
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-18
    Use only 3 times the product. And in the last one, it was no longer recognized on any computer. I tried it on Windows and Mac. I need help please.
    0 94
    • Betoguitar43
      AbrahamGuzman i have the same problem , is the umc 4040hd ?
      • July 19, 2020
    • Betoguitar43
      AbrahamGuzman tell me please if you view a solution
      • July 19, 2020
    • Betoguitar43
      Betoguitar43 Yes is the 404hd. No solution.
      • July 19, 2020
    • Betoguitar43
      AlexLane Hi guys, our support team will be able to help with this. Please use the support button at the top of the page to create a ticket. thanks!
      • July 20, 2020
      • No USB signal
        Betoguitar43 Hi, I have tried 4 times to create the ticket, as I fill in all the required fields for support and at the end it says "Fill in the required fields".
        ** If I have the serial number, only for protection I deleted it.
        • July 20, 2020
      • No USB signal
        AlexLane Ok, thanks for the report. I will have this investigated and fixed immediately. Will post an update here ASAP
        • July 20, 2020
      • No USB signal
        AlexLane Hi, we have run some tests our end and it seems to be OK, could you confirm if you are able to select country on the first part of the form please?
        • July 20, 2020
      • No USB signal
        AbrahamGuzman I create the ticket sucfefully the ticket number is
        • ·
        • July 20, 2020
  • JAFET
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-10

Hola tengo una mezcladora behringer xenyx 1204, pero no tengo el cable USB.

Cualquier cable USB como el de la imagen adjunta funciona para mí mezcladora??? Quedó en espera de su respuesta. Gracias

Screenshot_2020-06-10-21-11-14-094_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

read more...
    0 50
  • posible
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-05

@RexBeckett @GaryHiggins 

I'm unable to Install Behringer Driver for U-PHORIA UMC22 on my windows 10 x64 laptop.

The name of the laptop I use is

HP Pavilion Gaming

8GB DDR4  4GB GBBR5 Dedicated Graphics

How do I resolve this issue? 

Error.png

Error.png
    read more...
    0 229
    • posible
      RexBeckett

@posible 

Hello Chidiebere, welcome to the community.

That is a very old driver you are trying to install. The UMC22 is supported by Windows 10 using its standard drivers. You could use ASIO4ALL, in addition, if you need an ASIO interface. See these notes for guidance.

• June 5, 2020
  • PlzHalp
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-01

Hey gang,

Pretty basic set up with a Xenyx Q802USB: XLR mic and a 3.5mm stereo jack to dual 1/4" cable  running audio from the computer to the board -- all of this connected to my PC via USB. The device is recognized by both my machine and Audacity -- input and output are both set to "USB Audio Codec"

I have the headphones split so that I can hear myself and the audio routed from my computer to the board. However, Audacity is only detecting my XLR mic audio. Nothing from the PC running to the board is being picked up. I have the correct buttons pushed down on the board for USB output ("To Phones" is pressed down, "To Main Mix" is up) 

I took this same exact set up to my MacBook and it worked with no issues -- Audacity was picking up my mic and audio I was running from YouTube.

Any reason why I'm running into problems on the PC?BPHS-1 AT headset with integrated XLR micBPHS-1 AT headset with integrated XLR micIMG_20200601_233546.jpg

read more...
    0 136
    • PlzHalp
      RexBeckett

@PlzHalp 

Hello Aslan, welcome to the community.

Check Windows Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback. YouTube audio will play through the default device. For your setup to work, this would need to be the PC speakers.

• June 1, 2020
    • PlzHalp
      PlzHalp

Rex, my man! That did it.

About to run a test with my co-workers but in the meantime...this set-up is for a (YouTube) live stream using a browser based software (Streamyard). I host with a remote co-host and we take live calls from Google Voice.

The issue has been all parties being able to hear each other -- me and my co-host being able to hear the caller, the caller hearing both me and my co-host and then ultimately our YouTube audience being able to hear all of us. 

So in Streamyard (the streaming 'software'/application) I will have the 'mic' set as "USB Audio Codec" (i.e. mixing board) and then speaker set as the PC speakers?...and if I do the same in Google Voice, will it accomplish the goal of having all parties being able to hear one another? Or will to change the input/output arrangement above?

• June 2, 2020
Go to page