Statistics

207,662 members
79,759 posts
  • New
    McQueen76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Salve ho un paio di Tannoy DC8t, e devo dire che le sottupunte su un diffusore da migliaia di euro è stato realizzato veramente male.

Nel senso che spesso si svitano ( forse per le onde sonore ) e i diffusori non sono stabili al 100% ma basculano.

Avete delle  basi per sostenerle disponibili come il modello successivo (DC8TI) ??

Vi allego una foto per farvi capire meglio.

Grazie Danilo

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Egan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-08

Hello

iam trying find a replacement 7" speaker for one of my tannoy sensys dc1. The speaker rattles loudly during some low frequencies. The outer ring of the speaker shows no damage. Coil issue perhaps. 

0 22
    • Egan
      KyleJohnson Hi Brian, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can contact our parts team by clicking on the Support link at the top of the page, then scroll down and select Spare Parts.
      • December 8, 2020
  • nikleica21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-26
    0 12
    • nikleica21
      nikleica21 Please help me ! Need advice on (1) how do I remove my speaker grille with the lock in this condition? (2) how can I get this faulty part ordered and self-replaced and any instructions on doing so? Thank you so much.
      • October 26, 2020
    • nikleica21
      JasonB81 Hello - The best move would be to open a support ticket under the support link above and we can help you get the part you need and guide you toward a solution after a deeper dive into the issue. Thank you
      • October 26, 2020
      • Remove and replace faulty Kensington SE speaker grill lock
        nikleica21 Thanks Jason! I have done that and fingers crossed, I will be able to get this resolved.
        • October 26, 2020
  • AlbertoTerrasi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

HI there,

I need your help, because the tweeters of my Tannoy Mercury M20 speakers broke down.
    Do you know where I could find a new pair to replace them?
    I don't mind if they are not the originals series.

Tweeter measures are: external diameter 10 cm
                                      internal diameter 7 cm

I enclose the pictures.

Thank you in advance

Alberto

read more...
    0 22
    • AlbertoTerrasi
      RexBeckett Hi Alberto, I suggest that you open a Care ticket: At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 17, 2020
  • Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28
    Here is a stunning user system to feast your eyes on.

We love sharing your studio, home and installation images with our audiences. Share your set up with us in the replies and we will feature it on our social channels. 

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

Image Credit: hifi.retro
    read more...
    1 13