Statistics

293,996 members
177,053 posts
  • New
    Denitsio1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-01

Hi, I Have a Behringer V-Tone GMX1200H head unit which has the Preset FX Processor knob broken off.

The knob and stem part is missing. All that remains is the base of the stem. I'm interested in getting a replacement knob and the mechanism it it attached to. Think its called a potentiometer.

Wondering if anybody can steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Shanemorey
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-18

Blew an output (B) on the board and am looking for where to find a replacement board.

0 8
  • New
    JimiCactus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12
    0 13
    • JimiCactus
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JimiCatus, If you have not done so please submit a parts request. This can be done via the support tab at the top of the page.
      • Apr 12
      • Where can I order and get instructions on how to replace aBERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER
        JimiCactus BERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER ON EBAY
        • Apr 13
  • New
    GleiDaemon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20

I have use lake controler before version 7.0.7 it is work under parallel for macbook pro M1

then I have upgrade to 7.0.7 it is not see virtio adapter that parallel used.

any solution?

0 18
    • GleiDaemon
      Nigel67 Hi GleiDaemon. This is a question for our Technical Support Team. Please raise a ticket with them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 21
  • New
    Playnice666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-30

Hello,
    I recently acquired these vintage speakers from my grandparents. They are 18 inch Tannoys made sometime in the 60s I believe. Does anyone have any advice on which amp to get for these? I am hoping to order it online and For Decent quality on a budget.
    I cant move them to show the back because they are extremely heavy so I hope these photos give you a good enough idea.
    Thanks again!
    read more...
    0 42
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2021-12-01

E Series
    bit.ly/Lab-Gruppen-E-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoIFBMcoZN8

Amplifiers with Flexible Output Channels and Energy Star Certification for Installation Applications

#LabGruppen #E204 #E404 #ESeries #PowerAmplifiers

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    kennykennedy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

Hello guys. I have a situation here.. I live in Cambodia at the moment and I have this beautiful amp from Lab Gruppen.

Model FP10000Q. I had some issues with it and I got it fixed but... we have lost one of the parts :( it's a side panel.

Can anyone help me get it here? I'm trying to make it but it's not that easy. Could I order it from somewhere somehow??

Please help me. I need to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 23
    • kennykennedy
      NicJonesMT Hi There.
      If you click support at the top of the page and submit a Spare Parts ticket, a member of the team will be able to assist you.
      • November 15, 2021
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2021-11-03

IPX Series
    bit.ly/Lab-Gruppen-IPX-Series

The Lab Gruppen IPX Series Power Amplifiers with DSP and Mobile Apps are designed to serve our Live Portable Sound and Installed Sound Customers.

#LabGruppen #IPX1200 #IPX2400 #IPXSeries #PowerAmplifiers

read more...
    2 86
    • Lab Gruppen
      KlausZimmermann will the new software work with ipDs as well?
      also, will there be a 4800 version?
      tx!
      • November 19, 2021
    • Lab Gruppen
      Jean-BaptisteRo Hi. Will IPX support the telnet control (like IPD series) ?
      • Jan 23
  • New
    hiswkf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

I'm in the USA on 120V mains, and I just got a US model FP14K terminated with a L5-30P .. the only receptacle available to me, was a 10-30R backed by a 30A breaker. I used a simple cable adapter to convert the two, the amp blew immediately. First theres supposed to be inrush protection in addition the circuit breaker didn't trip so I'm fairly confused as to how it blew. Regardless of this I need a repair, how can I initiate a repair ticket?

read more...
    1 59
    • hiswkf
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link at the top of this page and create a tech support ticket and someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • August 11, 2021
      • LG FP14K
        hiswkf Opened, thank you
        • August 11, 2021
  • New
    bobbydoy1e
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-01

I sent a brand new amplifier that went bad the first day I used it in the middle of a show to a company called panurgy they received it on June 21st I haven't heard a word how do I get information on this amplifier

0 75
    • bobbydoy1e
      WilliamR Hello Bobby, Do you have a case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • July 1, 2021
    • bobbydoy1e
      bobbydoy1e

CAS-459458-B1L6T5 this?

• July 2, 2021
Go to page