Statistics

306,085 members
190,433 posts
  • New
    Thimo17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Hallo, 

habe zwei PDX3000. An beiden Endstufen ist eine DC Spannung zu messen von 0,351V DC. Sollte so nicht sein. 

Weiß hier jemand Bescheid, oder hat ähnliche Erfahrungen?

Danke.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Romy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

does anyone sell a tone control pcb for the Behringer ULTRA TOONE K3000 amplifier? 

0 8
  • New
    Arcticman7117
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-25

Hello im looking for amps to repower my sound rig.

i have 12 Dual 18 bass bins 1000 wat drivers

4 - 4 way mid tops 1500/2000 wats each

8 - 3 way tops w passive crosovers 1000w each

0 4
  • New
    resident123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-12

I have never encountered anything as slow and obtuse as this website.  It has managed to turn a simple warrenty issue into a full time job.

Every page click takes 20 seconds.  

I just want to deal with a warrenty issue and all I can do is start tickets.

Does anyone else think it's ironic that Behringers customer service page banner shows all these people with phone headsets and you can't actually call a human being

read more...
    2 8
    • resident123
      philipangell44 Yes, was just thinking the same. Page refreshes are painfully slow, especially for 2022.
      • Oct 12
    • resident123
      GaryHiggins I complain every 2 months about this. It is and has been unacceptable. Actually shameful for a modern web based forum. There is a new MG space now (within the last week) which is very snappy...until you go to the community link...which is right here and still dead slow and cumbersome. It is so slow I often think my service provider is down. It is the only site I regularly visit that acts like this. It's been the same for a few years.
      • Oct 14
  • New
    schottk1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-22

I am in need of repair parts for a Behringer K900FX amplifier.

Might someone have a link to a parts supplier that they would care to share?

Specifically, I need SW1 (DSP selector), VR8 and VR9 EQ slide pots, and new knobs for all 3 controls.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Denitsio1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-01

Hi, I Have a Behringer V-Tone GMX1200H head unit which has the Preset FX Processor knob broken off.

The knob and stem part is missing. All that remains is the base of the stem. I'm interested in getting a replacement knob and the mechanism it it attached to. Think its called a potentiometer.

Wondering if anybody can steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    Shanemorey
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-18

Blew an output (B) on the board and am looking for where to find a replacement board.

0 11
  • New
    JimiCactus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12
    0 22
    • JimiCactus
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JimiCatus, If you have not done so please submit a parts request. This can be done via the support tab at the top of the page.
      • Apr 12
      • Where can I order and get instructions on how to replace aBERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER
        JimiCactus BERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER ON EBAY
        • Apr 13
  • New
    GleiDaemon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20

I have use lake controler before version 7.0.7 it is work under parallel for macbook pro M1

then I have upgrade to 7.0.7 it is not see virtio adapter that parallel used.

any solution?

0 20
    • GleiDaemon
      Nigel67 Hi GleiDaemon. This is a question for our Technical Support Team. Please raise a ticket with them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 21
  • New
    Playnice666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-30

Hello,
    I recently acquired these vintage speakers from my grandparents. They are 18 inch Tannoys made sometime in the 60s I believe. Does anyone have any advice on which amp to get for these? I am hoping to order it online and For Decent quality on a budget.
    I cant move them to show the back because they are extremely heavy so I hope these photos give you a good enough idea.
    Thanks again!
    read more...
    0 55
Go to page