Statistics

254,452 members
132,139 posts
  • New
    bobbydoy1e
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-01

I sent a brand new amplifier that went bad the first day I used it in the middle of a show to a company called panurgy they received it on June 21st I haven't heard a word how do I get information on this amplifier

0 62
  • New
    ThalackerM64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

I have a BTX36000 (Nuke) bass amp head that has a broken fader/slider pot. I anyone knows the part number/Mfg please post so I can order one.

Thanks
    Mark

0 46
    • ThalackerM64
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and select SPARES so the team can advise price and availability.
      • Jun 30
    • ThalackerM64
      ThalackerM64 The bad one!
      • Jun 30
  • New
    Myron2099
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

Hi guys how can I connect my UMC22 board to my Nobsound A8 valve amplifier with AUX input?

0 91
    • Myron2099
      DavidKnighton Hello Myron2099,
      The aux input is likely a stereo connection. This means you'll need a stereo breakout cable to connect the UMC 1/4" outputs. See the cable in the following link. This should do the trick.

https://hosatech.com/products/analog-audio/stereo-breakouts/hosa-breakouts/cmp-150/
      • Jun 14
    • Myron2099
      Myron2099

therefore connecting the 6.25 to 3.5 in the amplifier I have the sound output from the speakers.
      and i can hear the sounds from the imac via usb! even plugging in a microphone and using garageband?

will i have better sound gain? is the card preamp?

Thank you so much so my dilemma solved me

• Jun 14
      • UMC22 to tube Valve amp
        DavidKnighton I'm not sure I understand the follow up question. If you're asking if using a microphone through Garageband will sound better, well that's a matter of opinion really, and depends wholly on your ability to mix sound.
        • Jun 15
  • New
    Djgatos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

Hi I have a question I have 8 of this line array.      

https://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/products/passive-2x10-line-array-speaker-with-dual-compression-drivers

Question how many pd3000 any for my 8 line array somebody can help me please ...

read more...
    0 74
    • Djgatos
      DavidKnighton Hello Djgatos,
      The SA cabinets are 16 Ohm and require about 1,200 watts per cabinet. By running multiple boxes in parallel, you could get 4 cabinets down to a 4 Ohm load, however the power requirements for that many speakers would far exceed the PD3000 power output. You would need an amplifier that could achieve 5,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms so it could properly handle the peaks. The PD3000 produces 1,500 watts per channel, and does not appear to be a bridgeable amplifier, so 1,500 watts is your absolute maximum output @ 4 Ohms. The amp that I would recommend would be the PLM12K44, which can deliver 3,000 Watts per channel at 4 Ohms, or you could bridge for effectively double the output power, which is what I would suggest for these speakers. You would need a single PLM12K44 amplifier to adequately power all 8 boxes in a standard stereo L/R configuration. Not including the subs mind you.
      • May 13
    • Djgatos
      Djgatos

My Sa audio cabinets I switched the wire to 4ohms each cabinet you think 1 amp can handle 2 boxes 1 each side?

• May 14
      • Pd3000 lab gruppen power amp
        DavidKnighton At 4 Ohms, the amplifier will deliver up to 1,500 Watts per channel. If you chain two cabinets at 4 Ohms each, your load ends up being 2 Ohms on the amp, which ends up producing less watt output, about 1,000 Watts. I would recommend. In this case I would suggest 1 amp channel per box, which means you'd end up running quite a bit of cabling. I'm not sure how the power requirements change as you switch the cabinet to 4 Ohm load. Maybe you can switch it to an 8 Ohm load, I think that would be better, because then you could chain 2 cabinets for a 4 Ohm load. The amp will perform the best at 4 Ohm loads.
        • May 14
    • Djgatos
      Djgatos

Ok I'm going to tried working with 2 cabinets with 1 amplifier and we go from there thank you for you help beacuse I'm going to buy 4 pd3000

• May 14
  • New
    mgraao
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-11

Greeetings!

I would like to say it tis a pleasure to return, but not the case. Amp went poof Saturday night. Submitted support ticket, received response today. This amp is 5 years old and the support tells me that Sweetwater (people purchased from 5 years ago) will fix the problem under warranty!  I hate people who never take 2 seconds to actually read what I have sent.

Can anyone please assist me with this. Thank you for your time.

read more...
    0 52
    • mgraao
      DavidKnighton Hello mgraao,
      If the amp was purchased over 5 years ago, I would presume it to be out of warranty altogether. The longest warranty available for the product is 3 years with registration. You will likely need to send to an authorized service center as non warranty. I'll look into your case if I can find the ticket, but could you post the case number to be safe?
      • May 11
    • mgraao
      DavidKnighton Hello mgraao,
      I found your case and I'm very sorry to say I'm not very impressed at your profane response to our support agent. This constitutes verbal abuse. You should never speak to someone like that if they are trying to help you. If you are not satisfied with your initial response, you can convey your disdain in a professional and non-abusive manner.
      • May 11
  • New
    Lergei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi! I'm new here and don't know if i'm writing to right place but i bought this nice old SS300B power amp and i need service manual for it, can someone help me?

Mikko 

0 95
    • Lergei
      Nigel67 Hi Mikko, I am sorry, but I do not recognise this amplifier. If we do have schematics, then unfortunately we are not permitted to distribute them. There was a LAB 300. Is this what you have?
      • Apr 27
  • New
    AndrewKing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi all,

I have just been given a Tannoy TS12 and I want to add it to my hifi system of a Rotel RA10 Rotel 980 BX and Tannoy M3's. The 980BX just has 2 outputs for speakers so I will have to combine the speaker wires of the Sub with a set of the speakers (does it matter which one) also where on the sub do I attach them?

Oh and is this a good idea

Cheers

Andy

read more...
    0 190
    • AndrewKing
      PedroRodrigues Hi Andrew that effectively depends what speakers you are using and how you wish to use your Tannoy Sub, never the less the best option is to check the Manual for this unit where you have all the information you require https://wsi.li/dl/waQXZ235uGvZgeWR2/ .Thank you
      • Jan 15
    • AndrewKing
      AndrewKing Hi Pedro, Just check out the manual and I cannot see any practical advices how would you wire the sub woofer to the set up and I have just swapped my Tannoy speakers into another room and so this set up will be running Monitor Audio BX2 Thanks
      • Jan 15
      • How to wire a TS12 sub woofer
        PedroRodrigues Hi Andrew please consider that you need to to use a cable as stated below to interface your speakers first with an amplifier and them with the Sub. Please follow the signal flow stated on the Tannoy TS12 picture considering that the output of the Amp will input o the sub and the outputs on the sub should connected to the Mains on your system. Thank you
        • Jan 15
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-18

PD3000
    bit.ly/LabGruppen-PD3000 

Proven and reliable Class-D amplifier and can provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems.

List Price: $599

#LabGruppen #PD3000 #PowerAmplifiers #2Channel

read more...
    1 175
  • New
    ALLANK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Good day,

I'm trying to get an amplifier output board for FP14000

0 114
    • ALLANK
      RexBeckett Hello Allan, I think your best option is to open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 28, 2020
  • Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-28
    Did you know that Lab.Gruppen amplifiers were used on every single one of the top ten grossing tours of 2019?

read more...
    0 64
Go to page