Statistics

294,176 members
177,253 posts
  • New
    genging
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Please share how to connect pair 2 PK115A speakers, output stereo sound,  I get sound from bluetooth.

FROM Spec: A speakON speaker output connector allows the PK115A to power most passive 8-ohm speakers such as the PK110 or PK112. For a true stereo L/R operation, two PK115As are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.

read more...
    1 6
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-07-26

SAT Series
    https://www.behringer.com/series.html?category=R-BEHRINGER-SATSERIES

Learn More:

SAT 1004 BUNDLE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eh3DBvzmgs

SAT 1008 SUBA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUylvlVwJs

SAT 1004
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H2PL13halg

Ultra-Compact Passive Installed Loudspeakers, Active PA Subwoofers with Built-In Stereo Crossover and Complete PUB Installation Speaker Bundles with Passive PA Speakers, Active PA Subwoofers and More

From: $59.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #SAT1004BUNDLE #SAT1004 #SAT1008 SUBA #SATSeries #Loudspeakers #SurfaceMountSpeaker #PortablePASpeaker

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Jarn4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06
    Hello,

My Name is Jarno and i live in Belgium. (sorry for my english)

My father was a huge fan of Tannoy.

He got two Arden loud-speakers for approximatelay 15 years. In 1989 he bought two HP GOLD Monitors 38cm with filters.

Sadly, he passed away on March 21. I know he cared a lot about it. I wish I could fix it.

Thanks

read more...
    0 15
    • Jarn4x
      Jarn4x other images
      • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      djtetei Have you tried talking to these guys? https://www.klinkerselectronics.be/
      • Jul 6
      • HP GOLD MONITORS - is there a way to fix ?
        Jarn4x yes, no answer from them...
        • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      djtetei I noticed on their website a phone number. Have you tried calling, also? I suspect that it will be difficult to restore those masterpieces to their rightful glory, given the fact that Tannoy doesn't hold the facilities in Scotland anymore and they pretty much stopped being their own masters. It's hard to keep heritage alive under these circumstances. Pity! If Music Group can't or won't help, you can try contacting s company in the US which restores Tannoy speakers and you can also try talking to some guys on Gearspace who owns the same speakers and restored them. I really wish you to be able to bring those beauties back to life!
      • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi Jarn4x, if you have not already done so I would recommend getting in touch with Lockwood Audio.

Lockwood audio have been used by Tannoy for many years for servicing vintage Tannoy and supplying obsolete parts:
      www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk

UNIT 28
      28 Ryefield Crescent
      Northwood
      HA6 1LT
      Phone
      +44(0)144 282 4007
      Mobile
      +44(0)781 304 1959
      Email
      [email protected]

Alternatively please try the following eBay seller who stocks various old/rare components:
      http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mainlytannoy

• Jul 6
  • New
    raffa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Ciao! Il bluetooth della mia cassa behringer Europort mpa100bt non funziona più . Dove posso trovarlo?

0 15
  • New
    Agus84
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-27

Can you guys help me, to find where I can get spare parts for loud speaker Turbosound,. I have a problem with the spare parts,Thank you for those who want to share the sales link 

0 6
    • Agus84
      djtetei If you have a faulty PCB component, I doubt you will be able to get the specific component from MusicTribe, because, as far as I know, they will only sell you the whole PCB. You can try opening a support ticket or you can try outsourcing the required component from a donor PCB.
      • Jun 27
    • Agus84
      Nigel67 Hi Agus84. As djtetei has mentioned above, you will only be able to purchase a pcb from us, not the individual component. For this you would have to look at RS Components, Farnell or similar. If you require a pcb, then please contact our local Super Partner or Authorised Service Centre in the country that you reside. Please go to this link and select Store or Service Center - https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html Many thanks
      • Jun 27
  • New
    Stevel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

I have the CVS6  ceiling speakers. I would like to retro fit them as a pendent speakers 

0 12
  • New
    Xmicckax
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Just received the speakers and have noticed that there's like threads sticking out of the driver around twitter.. is this normal does it affect the performance?

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Ssgrumman
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-05-05

I have just under a dozen Turbosound TFX-152M-AN which 3, only 1-2 years old, always transported safely, that have had failures. Here is what, after many hours, the cause of the failure is. Since the are not supplying parts at all, or fast track replacement units, well, I'm speaking up.

1) The center cone, as part of the "coaxial" aspect of the monitor, is GLUED IN WITH A SEMI NON-HARDENING AGENT. I've had 2 that have done this. The glue was also not properly spread evenly which doesn't help the situation one bit.

2) The tweeter"high end speaker which uses the cone for the out bound signal to go thru the 15" low end speaker diaphragm can rupture at mid signal strength. This in itself is just poor design. 

*** My suggestion if you have these, DO NOT SEND THEM IN. THERE ARE NO PARTS AND YOU MAY BE MONTHS BEFORE YOU GET IT BACK! I had 2 go down a week apart. One with the tweeter and one with a detached cone. I just made one out of two. 

read more...
    0 36
    • Ssgrumman
      WilliamR Please click the support link above and create a tech support case. Someone will get this sorted out for you as soon as possible.
      • May 5
      • Turbosound TFX152M-AN monitor failure/ cone glue not holding, tweeter failure
        JeffRusin They had a batch of speakers where the magnets cracked too and it has nothing to do with the way the speakers were handled. It’s always fill out a service ticket and if you do you’ll wait a month to hear back with no results
        • ·
        • May 10
    • Ssgrumman
      Ssgrumman

I have come up with the repair for the detached cone issue. I will post it on YouTube.

• May 18
  • New
    lonemok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

Hey guys, i am looking for a cover replacement. any suggesutions where i can get this?

read more...
    0 21
    • lonemok
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and submit a Spares ticket so we can assist you.
      • Apr 30
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983 i have the same problem, where can we get this replacement?
      • May 4
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983

Hello, any suggestions about this protection cover? Please can anyone help us to buy the replacement. Many greetings

• Jul 29
  • New
    proo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

My Beringer Truth B1031A tweeter is broken

Where could I find one to buy, I looked on the internet and have no luck finding one?

thanks in advance.  

read more...
    0 28
    • proo
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi proo, if not yet done so please submit a parts request. This can be done by going to the Support tab at the top of this page and scrolling down/filling out the parts form.
      • Apr 8
    • proo
      proo

ChristEdward1 , I already did that, thanks for the follow up.

• Apr 9
Go to page