• New
    Raymmmondo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-15

Hello out there, Big-time newbie here. I just inherited a pair of Tannoy Reveal series speakers and I wonder how I might be able to use them. The are heavy, and have AC cords so I would call them "powered" "studio monitors". The input hardware is what I would call "XLR" with 1/4" phone jack centers.

How can I get the signal from a television to them? Is there an easy way to go from mini headphone jack output into them? And get stereo separation? (I had been going from the headphone jack output to RCA plug cables into a stereo receiver that went out through plain speaker wire to non-powered speakers, but the receiver died.)

Thank you for your consideration!

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    damienrichersounds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-04

Morning 

not sure if any one can help, my kid has push in one of the super tweeters and I need a replacement.

they use the same driver by the look of it as the st50 super tweeter

and the Part number is 7900 0888

Or if any one can advice how to fix would be great full 

regards

damo 

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    ycollet
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-02

Hi,

I broke the membrane on my loudspeaker Tannoy Sensys DC 2.

I would like to know where I can fix it or buy a new one ?

Ref. : 312 10 111 / 17 16

I'm in Paris

Thanks you all !!

1 18
  • New
    Jarn4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06
    Hello,

My Name is Jarno and i live in Belgium. (sorry for my english)

My father was a huge fan of Tannoy.

He got two Arden loud-speakers for approximatelay 15 years. In 1989 he bought two HP GOLD Monitors 38cm with filters.

Sadly, he passed away on March 21. I know he cared a lot about it. I wish I could fix it.

Thanks

read more...
    0 19
    • Jarn4x
      Jarn4x other images
      • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      djtetei Have you tried talking to these guys? https://www.klinkerselectronics.be/
      • Jul 6
      • HP GOLD MONITORS - is there a way to fix ?
        Jarn4x yes, no answer from them...
        • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      djtetei I noticed on their website a phone number. Have you tried calling, also? I suspect that it will be difficult to restore those masterpieces to their rightful glory, given the fact that Tannoy doesn't hold the facilities in Scotland anymore and they pretty much stopped being their own masters. It's hard to keep heritage alive under these circumstances. Pity! If Music Group can't or won't help, you can try contacting s company in the US which restores Tannoy speakers and you can also try talking to some guys on Gearspace who owns the same speakers and restored them. I really wish you to be able to bring those beauties back to life!
      • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi Jarn4x, if you have not already done so I would recommend getting in touch with Lockwood Audio.

Lockwood audio have been used by Tannoy for many years for servicing vintage Tannoy and supplying obsolete parts:
      www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk

UNIT 28
      28 Ryefield Crescent
      Northwood
      HA6 1LT
      Phone
      +44(0)144 282 4007
      Mobile
      +44(0)781 304 1959
      Email
      [email protected]

Alternatively please try the following eBay seller who stocks various old/rare components:
      http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mainlytannoy

• Jul 6
  • New
    Stevel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

I have the CVS6  ceiling speakers. I would like to retro fit them as a pendent speakers 

0 14
  • New
    Xmicckax
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Just received the speakers and have noticed that there's like threads sticking out of the driver around twitter.. is this normal does it affect the performance?

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    lonemok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

Hey guys, i am looking for a cover replacement. any suggesutions where i can get this?

read more...
    0 25
    • lonemok
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and submit a Spares ticket so we can assist you.
      • Apr 30
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983 i have the same problem, where can we get this replacement?
      • May 4
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983

Hello, any suggestions about this protection cover? Please can anyone help us to buy the replacement. Many greetings

• Jul 29
  • New
    liuyang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

The surface of this is flat and has no wrinkles.

and this surface is covered with wrinkles.

read more...
    0 37
    • liuyang
      Dale_M It may have been subject to an engineering note or from approved dual suppliers. Are the serial numbers very different?
      • Mar 23
    • liuyang
      liuyang

• Mar 23
    • liuyang
      liuyang As shown in the picture, is this authentic?
      • Mar 23
  • New
    Davidoff87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-13

Is it impossible to find these as brand new spare parts? Really love these speakers and hope i could get some help ? 

0 30
    • Davidoff87
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Parts team by clicking on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Mar 13
  • New
    ABDULLAHMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi, can i get the part number for the tannoy ellipse 10 subwoofer and where can i get this spare part

Thanks.

0 21
    • ABDULLAHMO
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • September 21, 2021
Go to page