• New
    Analog1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Hello Tribe,

I am searching for two replacement emblems for my Tannoy Reveal 5A monitors. The Tannoy emblems fell off the kill switches they are glued to on the front of the monitors. I would love some help finding replacement emblems for my monitors. Anyone know where I can get these emblems? Cheers, Analog

read more...
    0 12
    • Analog1
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and selct Spare parts and submit a ticket so the Spares team cab advise you.
      • Jul 23
    • Analog1
      Analog1 Thank you for your help!
      • Jul 24
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

The full range QCI A1-BL comprises a single 5" Glass Fibre driver and high-excursion rubber surround. Capable of handling up to 240 Watts the QCI A1 is extremely easy to drive and suits a wide variety of amplifiers and applications.

List Price: $309

#Tannoy #QCIA1BL #QCISeries #Loudspeakers #Passive
    read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Jlbalsa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi,

I'm trying to request a tweeter for a Mercury MX1 but it's not listed. Can you help me please.

0 29
    • Jlbalsa
      DavidKnighton Hello Jlbalsa,
      For spare parts, please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a spare parts inquiry.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    tbheels
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Can anyone recommend a reputable service/repair shop in North Carolina USA? I have a pair of Tannoy HPD 385 from 1975.These are Canadian made, labeled as Royal Monitor 410. Cabinets are Largos. I'm not the original owner, so I'd like to get these serviced with updates as needed.

I'd appreciate any guidance.

read more...
    0 20
    • tbheels
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. For any service inquiries please contact us through our Support portal. Click on Support and then Service Request and a member of our Service team can assist you.
      • Jul 6
  • New
    LtAmoc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-25

Looking for a replacement fuse, part # T93-00001-45092

Used in a Tannoy speaker.  As seen in bottom, left of attached photo.

Cost, shipping??

Thanks !!!

0 33
    • LtAmoc
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab at the top and raise a Spares ticket so the team can advise you of price and availability.
      • Jun 24
  • New
    kooolman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

Hello.

I have a Yorkminser He model.

And unfortunately i lost my speaker's feet(spikes)

How can i get this one?

Thank you.

'I borrow picture from " hifido.co.jp " '

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    vacuvox
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

hello,

I'm looking for these Tannoy "cable hoods" used to tidy the connection to OCV8 speakers. If anyone knows where/how to source these

please let me know. Thanks!

Phil

read more...
    0 60
    • vacuvox
      Dale_M Hi there for any spares inquires please go to the Support tab and select Spare Parts so that the team can advise you of price and availability.
      • Jun 16
    • vacuvox
      vacuvox

Thanks Dale - I have now opened a case number with the parts department. cheers

• Jun 16
  • New
    vichaipart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Hi team,

Could you please let us know the part number of Tannoy CVS4 Grill, frame for Di5 black, Di6 black and Qflex16 Wall Bracket?

0 41
    • vichaipart
      DavidKnighton Hello vichaipart,
      For these types of inquiries, please submit a SPARE PARTS ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • May 21
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

VMS Series
    Product Page: http://bit.ly/Tannoy-VMS-Series
    Product Video: https://youtu.be/zYsdjgAs5n8

Versatile 2-Way Compact Monitors for Installation Applications

#Tannoy #VMS1 #VMS1WH #VMSSeries #Installation #Loudspeakers

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    Hanya83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-18

Hi,

A couple of months ago I was given those beauties ?

Unfortunately, it looks like the top speakers need to be fixed. I also have no idea how to connect them to my sound system or TV. 

Could anyone guide me, please?

I can't wait to...test them ?

Have a lovely day everyone ☺️

Hanya83

read more...
    0 77
    • Hanya83
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Here is a video of a method I have used to remedy the dented tweeter.
      • Apr 18
    • Hanya83
      Hanya83

WilliamR thank you very much for your messages. I've just watched your video. It's very helpful and it seems to be pretty easy to fix. I will try tonight. Could you also recommend some "receivers", cables and.. whatever else is needed for those speakers to work, please? I'm so sorry I'm a complete Dummy in this area. And.. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I will have professional speakers, so I don't want to make mistakes. But Im so excited ?

• Apr 19
Go to page