#Tannoy #VMS1 #VMS1WH #VMSSeries #Installation #Loudspeakers

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Hanya83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-18

Hi,

A couple of months ago I was given those beauties ?

Unfortunately, it looks like the top speakers need to be fixed. I also have no idea how to connect them to my sound system or TV. 

Could anyone guide me, please?

I can't wait to...test them ?

Have a lovely day everyone ☺️

Hanya83

read more...
    0 35
    • Hanya83
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Here is a video of a method I have used to remedy the dented tweeter.
      • Apr 18
    • Hanya83
      Hanya83

WilliamR thank you very much for your messages. I've just watched your video. It's very helpful and it seems to be pretty easy to fix. I will try tonight. Could you also recommend some "receivers", cables and.. whatever else is needed for those speakers to work, please? I'm so sorry I'm a complete Dummy in this area. And.. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I will have professional speakers, so I don't want to make mistakes. But Im so excited ?

• Apr 19
  • New
    Minton32
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

hi everyone, I'm looking for 2 cones those above for my hi fi speakers. are there any available? 

thank you

read more...
    0 41
    • Minton32
      Dale_M Hi, I would advise going to the Support tab above and putting a Spares ticket through to us so that the team can advise you. I hope this helps.
      • Apr 12
  • New
    dreamer1583
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi everybody, I'm looking for technical data for the activer studio monitor Tannoy AMS 8 EUR (Vintage). 

Thaks a lot for the help.

Regards.

0 28
  • New
    michal2512
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Hi. I've got Tannoy Mercury 2.5 speakers. There are broken hightone speakers (photo). Is it any chance to get this parts?

Thanks and advice.

Michal

PS. Mayby some technical data someone knows?

read more...
    0 32
    • michal2512
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi michal2512, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 30
  • New
    svedvik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-22

Hi,

I have two 165mm (6.50”) constant directivity Dual Concentric™ drivers taken from Tannoy iW60 EFX.

I am building new enclosures for them and I am missing the Thiele / Small parameters for the driver to allow me correct sizing of the enclosures.

Can somebody please provide these data specifications?

Please see identification number on the attached photo.

Thank you!

Breg

Sigmund

read more...
    1 42
    • svedvik
      Dale_M Hi Sigmund, this is a legacy speaker so the info on this may be limited now but I will try and inquire for you.
      • Feb 23
      • Tannoy iW60 EFX
        svedvik Hi Dale, are there any news regarding this?
        Thanks
        • Mar 14
  • New
    Miche
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello, i would like if somebody say, where i can buy a only speaker remplacement Tannoy

read more...
    0 34
    • Miche
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Miche, If you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and filling in the parts form.
      • Feb 14
  • New
    mbodner12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-29

hi ,please propose a couple of tannoy setups using bookshelf speakers and bass woofer ( I assume) 

an amplifier proposal would also be great / I have a project turntable 

atache pic of room 

it is 8x6m large 

thanks !

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    Bascule
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-24

Hi,

I've had these so long I don't remember what they are ?

Wondering if anyone can help?

Cheers,

Andy

read more...
    0 76
    • Bascule
      Bascule The cabinet is about 25x50 cm
      • Jan 24
    • Bascule
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Bascule, upon review, it appears you have a pair of DC1000 from the Series 90 range. I have included a copy of the brochure for you in the link below if this is of any help.

https://we.tl/t-NCqpazmh1E
      • Jan 26
      • I've forgotten what these are!
        Bascule Cheers! :-)
        • Jan 26
    • Bascule
      Bascule Hi ChrisEdwards1 - Perfect, many thanks for that! :-)
      • Jan 26
  • New
    McQueen76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Salve ho un paio di Tannoy DC8t, e devo dire che le sottupunte su un diffusore da migliaia di euro è stato realizzato veramente male.

Nel senso che spesso si svitano ( forse per le onde sonore ) e i diffusori non sono stabili al 100% ma basculano.

Avete delle  basi per sostenerle disponibili come il modello successivo (DC8TI) ??

Vi allego una foto per farvi capire meglio.

Grazie Danilo

read more...
    0 51
Go to page