• New
    Stevel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

I have the CVS6  ceiling speakers. I would like to retro fit them as a pendent speakers 

0 9
  • New
    Xmicckax
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Just received the speakers and have noticed that there's like threads sticking out of the driver around twitter.. is this normal does it affect the performance?

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    lonemok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

Hey guys, i am looking for a cover replacement. any suggesutions where i can get this?

read more...
    0 20
    • lonemok
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and submit a Spares ticket so we can assist you.
      • Apr 30
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983 i have the same problem, where can we get this replacement?
      • May 4
  • New
    liuyang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

The surface of this is flat and has no wrinkles.

and this surface is covered with wrinkles.

read more...
    0 31
    • liuyang
      Dale_M It may have been subject to an engineering note or from approved dual suppliers. Are the serial numbers very different?
      • Mar 23
    • liuyang
      liuyang

• Mar 23
    • liuyang
      liuyang As shown in the picture, is this authentic?
      • Mar 23
  • New
    Davidoff87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-13

Is it impossible to find these as brand new spare parts? Really love these speakers and hope i could get some help ? 

0 24
    • Davidoff87
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Parts team by clicking on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Mar 13
  • New
    ABDULLAHMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi, can i get the part number for the tannoy ellipse 10 subwoofer and where can i get this spare part

Thanks.

0 19
    • ABDULLAHMO
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • September 21, 2021
  • New
    ErixElectronix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

I'm working on a pair of Tannoy Precision 8 Passive. I've attached 2 photos to confirm the correct drivers for replacement / repair. 

Thanks!

Eric Rabb

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    Rafaelviana
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-08

Hola, quisiera adquirir el altavoz PCI 5DC IW y me gustaria saber como es el montaje en pared y como es la conxion.

Gracias

CargandoPrecargador
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador

read more...
    0 70
  • New
    Analog1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Hello Tribe,

I am searching for two replacement emblems for my Tannoy Reveal 5A monitors. The Tannoy emblems fell off the kill switches they are glued to on the front of the monitors. I would love some help finding replacement emblems for my monitors. Anyone know where I can get these emblems? Cheers, Analog

read more...
    0 71
    • Analog1
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and selct Spare parts and submit a ticket so the Spares team cab advise you.
      • July 23, 2021
    • Analog1
      Analog1 Thank you for your help!
      • July 24, 2021
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

The full range QCI A1-BL comprises a single 5" Glass Fibre driver and high-excursion rubber surround. Capable of handling up to 240 Watts the QCI A1 is extremely easy to drive and suits a wide variety of amplifiers and applications.

List Price: $309

#Tannoy #QCIA1BL #QCISeries #Loudspeakers #Passive
    read more...
    0 81
Go to page