Statistics

298,599 members
182,221 posts
  • New
    lonemok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

Hey guys, i am looking for a cover replacement. any suggesutions where i can get this?

read more...
    0 22
    • lonemok
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and submit a Spares ticket so we can assist you.
      • Apr 30
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983 i have the same problem, where can we get this replacement?
      • May 4
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983

Hello, any suggestions about this protection cover? Please can anyone help us to buy the replacement. Many greetings

• Jul 29
  • New
    proo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

My Beringer Truth B1031A tweeter is broken

Where could I find one to buy, I looked on the internet and have no luck finding one?

thanks in advance.  

read more...
    0 30
    • proo
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi proo, if not yet done so please submit a parts request. This can be done by going to the Support tab at the top of this page and scrolling down/filling out the parts form.
      • Apr 8
    • proo
      proo

ChristEdward1 , I already did that, thanks for the follow up.

• Apr 9
  • New
    liuyang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

The surface of this is flat and has no wrinkles.

and this surface is covered with wrinkles.

read more...
    0 33
    • liuyang
      Dale_M It may have been subject to an engineering note or from approved dual suppliers. Are the serial numbers very different?
      • Mar 23
    • liuyang
      liuyang

• Mar 23
    • liuyang
      liuyang As shown in the picture, is this authentic?
      • Mar 23
  • New
    Garoeb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Good morning. Don't you have this iQ15 Turbosound Twitter? 

For one speaker, we want only Twitter.
    For the other speaker, we want Twitter and the whole Twitter holder/cover.

Please see the attached picture of the sample.

I thank you. 
    read more...
    0 22
    • Garoeb
      synergyavs I can get you an alternative which will do the job just fine.

I'm based in the UK so unsure what to do on that one, but give me a shout if you want.
      • Mar 18
  • New
    Davidoff87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-13

Is it impossible to find these as brand new spare parts? Really love these speakers and hope i could get some help ? 

0 28
    • Davidoff87
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Parts team by clicking on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Mar 13
  • New
    JeffG503
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-07
    0 63
  • New
    Aguila18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

Hi, I'm from Chile, I wanted to ask about an alternative to replace the tweeter of my Behringer BX1800. I asked Behringer if they sell an original replacement, if so I would buy it.

0 11
  • New
    DJBIG1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-18

Hey guys,

Am getting an over temp warning on my turbosound siena.

Any help will be much appreciated 

Find photo uploaded below.

0 20
  • New
    mbgregg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hi, everyone. I have a production company that doesn't require the Line Array system we bought four years ago. If anyone is interested, it's a Turbosound Line Array system that has the listed pieces below. The system is located in New Hampshire, USA. Please contact [email protected] if you're interested. Fair offers will be accepted.

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    cromag76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

I have been hearing from previous employees that all manufacturing including Legacy and above are now in China, I would like to know if mine were 100% manufactured in the U.K.?

0 29
    • cromag76
      Nigel67 Hi cromag76. Many thanks for your question. I am going to have to check this for you as I have no information at hand on where products are manufactured. If you could leave this with me then I will get back to you. I see that you have also put in a Technical Support ticket, so will probably reply to you on that when I have the answer.
      • October 10, 2021
Go to page