Statistics

298,602 members
182,224 posts
  • New
    Jlbalsa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi,

I'm trying to request a tweeter for a Mercury MX1 but it's not listed. Can you help me please.

0 123
    • Jlbalsa
      DavidKnighton Hello Jlbalsa,
      For spare parts, please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a spare parts inquiry.
      • July 7, 2021
  • New
    tbheels
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Can anyone recommend a reputable service/repair shop in North Carolina USA? I have a pair of Tannoy HPD 385 from 1975.These are Canadian made, labeled as Royal Monitor 410. Cabinets are Largos. I'm not the original owner, so I'd like to get these serviced with updates as needed.

I'd appreciate any guidance.

read more...
    0 53
    • tbheels
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. For any service inquiries please contact us through our Support portal. Click on Support and then Service Request and a member of our Service team can assist you.
      • July 6, 2021
  • New
    Tele68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

I understand that the LP100hz setting is the crossover point between the sub and the tops but what is "select the desired crossover frequency *For subwoofer systems 50 hz - 150 hz"? Is that for setting the lowest frequency you want the sub to go?

read more...
    0 93
    • Tele68
      DavidKnighton Hello Tele68,
      I believe it is the opposite. You will set the sub crossover to the highest desired frequency. If you're using the mated tops, you would set the crossover frequency to the same setting, and the tops will play down to the lowest frequency desired.
      • June 29, 2021
    • Tele68
      Tele68

• June 29, 2021
  • New
    mlloyd62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

Looking to see what the value of these speakers are valued at? 

0 58
    • mlloyd62
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mlloyd 632, my best advice here would be to look for old/completed listings of these on a second-hand selling site such as eBay. This will give the best overview of what they could potentially be worth.
      • June 26, 2021
  • New
    LtAmoc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-25

Looking for a replacement fuse, part # T93-00001-45092

Used in a Tannoy speaker.  As seen in bottom, left of attached photo.

Cost, shipping??

Thanks !!!

0 65
    • LtAmoc
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab at the top and raise a Spares ticket so the team can advise you of price and availability.
      • June 24, 2021
  • New
    kooolman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

Hello.

I have a Yorkminser He model.

And unfortunately i lost my speaker's feet(spikes)

How can i get this one?

Thank you.

'I borrow picture from " hifido.co.jp " '

read more...
    0 61
  • New
    vacuvox
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

hello,

I'm looking for these Tannoy "cable hoods" used to tidy the connection to OCV8 speakers. If anyone knows where/how to source these

please let me know. Thanks!

Phil

read more...
    0 106
    • vacuvox
      Dale_M Hi there for any spares inquires please go to the Support tab and select Spare Parts so that the team can advise you of price and availability.
      • June 16, 2021
    • vacuvox
      vacuvox

Thanks Dale - I have now opened a case number with the parts department. cheers

• June 16, 2021
  • New
    myronbrito
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-30

I have the Behringer B115D speaker, I am trying to remove the front metal grill but I am unsure as there is no advice online.
    I have removed the front screws but it’s proving to be difficult.
    Could you help me in any way? Do i need to open the back screws and remove the case or something easier?

Thanks, Myron

read more...
    0 208
    • myronbrito
      NicJonesMT Hi Myron.
      We don't actually provide any support or assistance for self service repairs.

What I would recommend is opening a Service ticket (Click support above) and one of the team will be able to advise you further.
      • May 30, 2021
    • myronbrito
      carolynperry that's good
      • May 31, 2021
  • New
    FifoBombarengueElpesoCompleto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-23

i need 2 main board or 2 powered    my is broken 

0 163
    • FifoBombarengueElpesoCompleto
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts and submit a ticket.
      • May 23, 2021
      FifoBombarengueElpesoCompleto

I am new and I do not understand this page much, I would like a phone where they speak Spanish to be able to buy what was damaged to the speake

• May 23, 2021
      • siena 12"
        GaryHiggins Lamentablemente, no hay soporte telefónico, MUCHOS usuarios desearían tener un número de teléfono para llamar. No está solo allí ... Así que el ticket de asistencia técnica / asistencia técnica es su única opción. Sin embargo, esta opción en particular (partes) es bastante simple en comparación con otras. Buena suerte
        • May 24, 2021
      FifoBombarengueElpesoCompleto gracias e llenado 3 veces el ticket y todavia esperando respuesta
      • May 24, 2021
  • New
    vichaipart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Hi team,

Could you please let us know the part number of Tannoy CVS4 Grill, frame for Di5 black, Di6 black and Qflex16 Wall Bracket?

0 89
    • vichaipart
      DavidKnighton Hello vichaipart,
      For these types of inquiries, please submit a SPARE PARTS ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • May 21, 2021
Go to page