Versatile 2-Way Compact Monitors for Installation Applications

#Tannoy #VMS1 #VMS1WH #VMSSeries #Installation #Loudspeakers

read more...
    0 93
  • New
    Shea
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

I am running 2 behringer b210d PA speakers thrugh the mackie to the macbook and using logic pro X. I cannot seem to get any of the effects or the guitar sounds that come pre instaled or plug in with logic. It just sounds like a clean guitar? what am I doing wrong here.

please help I am going batty trying to find the cure> heres the set up (photos)

read more...
    0 63
    • Shea
      Nigel67 Hi Shea, I am sorry, but I think that you have contacted the wrong company for support on your logic pro x software or mackie mixer. We only support the Behringer B210D speakers, and if they are outputting audio, then they are working. Your FX from logic pro x are mixed into the audio on the mackie so you need to contact one of those two companies for advice. I am unsure why you have the mic and line input connected at the same time, but the Quick Start Guide does advise you do not.

(7) XLR INPUT Connect a microphone, balanced mixer output, or the
      LINK OUTPUT from another speaker using a balanced cable with a
      female XLR plug.
      WARNING: Never use the ¼" and XLR inputs at the same time.
      • May 16, 2021
    • Shea
      Paul_Vannatto The photo provided is of the B210D speaker back panel. Shea, to get the Mackie built-in FX to the mix, follow the instructions in the Mackie manual (page 14).
      • May 17, 2021
    • Shea
      Shea

Thank you for the info. I’ve read the manuals but clearly not well enough. I don’t want the effects from mackie I want the guitar plug ins from logic (or garage band or any saws).

Sorry if this was the wrong place because . Yes, the speakers work. So that’s good!

• May 17, 2021
  • New
    Alexjurda1414
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11
    0 146
    • Alexjurda1414
      Nigel67 Hi Alexjurda1414. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • May 10, 2021
  • New
    JADE2USER
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Hi, everyone, I am a HiFi speaker enthusiast that have by chance posessed a pair of Klark Teknik Jade 2 active monitoring speaker cabinet set.  I am in the process of restoring the sets.  I have already have all the brand new Dynaudio speakers components (Tweeters, Mid Range, and Sub-woofers). I would like to exchange knowledge with anyone who owned or produced the speakers.  I still have some questions to settle before I put them on.  Can anyone share some info with me to restore this vintage Klark Teknik Jade 2 high end active monitoring speaker sets.  Thank you!

read more...
    0 109
    • JADE2USER
      Dale_M Hi there they used to be made in Kidderminster but I am afraid we cannot share schematics with you. However do any of them exhibit any faults? We may be able to advise.
      • April 30, 2021
  • New
    NeilW18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi. We have an outdoor cinema setup - inflatable screen and rear projection. The AV system feeds out to 4 B210D powered speakers (XLR) - 2 per side in series. I'd like to add a subwoofer in the centre, getting balanced left and right side feeds from the B210Ds on either side. 

Would the K10S Studio Subwoofer do the job? If not, what would be appropriate? 

I'd like to keep costs under $500, but might consider going to $1,000. The gear lives in a builder's trailer, so it's subject to a little bit of a rough ride at times and needs to be fairly robust. The B210Ds have performed pretty much without issue for almost 10 years, so  hopefully that suggests we're not rough on the gear. 

Thanks

read more...
    1 51
    • NeilW18
      PedroRodrigues Hi NeilW18 please consider that we have several solutions to offer and I would suggest to follow the link below to access it https://www.behringer.com/behringer/search-results.html?queryStr=subwoofer Thank you
      • April 27, 2021
    • NeilW18
      DavidKnighton Hi NeilW18,
      The K10S is going to be better suited for studio use. Outdoors you will probably not hear the effect of the K10S sub unless you're right up on it. You're better off using something like the B1200-D PRO, which is better suited for live use. You also might want to consider at least one sub per side for even coverage.
      • April 27, 2021
  • New
    Hanya83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-18

Hi,

A couple of months ago I was given those beauties ?

Unfortunately, it looks like the top speakers need to be fixed. I also have no idea how to connect them to my sound system or TV. 

Could anyone guide me, please?

I can't wait to...test them ?

Have a lovely day everyone ☺️

Hanya83

read more...
    0 138
    • Hanya83
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Here is a video of a method I have used to remedy the dented tweeter.
      • April 18, 2021
    • Hanya83
      Hanya83

WilliamR thank you very much for your messages. I've just watched your video. It's very helpful and it seems to be pretty easy to fix. I will try tonight. Could you also recommend some "receivers", cables and.. whatever else is needed for those speakers to work, please? I'm so sorry I'm a complete Dummy in this area. And.. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I will have professional speakers, so I don't want to make mistakes. But Im so excited ?

• April 19, 2021
  • New
    Minton32
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

hi everyone, I'm looking for 2 cones those above for my hi fi speakers. are there any available? 

thank you

read more...
    0 162
    • Minton32
      Dale_M Hi, I would advise going to the Support tab above and putting a Spares ticket through to us so that the team can advise you. I hope this helps.
      • April 12, 2021
  • New
    dreamer1583
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi everybody, I'm looking for technical data for the activer studio monitor Tannoy AMS 8 EUR (Vintage). 

Thaks a lot for the help.

Regards.

0 180
  • New
    michal2512
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Hi. I've got Tannoy Mercury 2.5 speakers. There are broken hightone speakers (photo). Is it any chance to get this parts?

Thanks and advice.

Michal

PS. Mayby some technical data someone knows?

read more...
    0 206
    • michal2512
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi michal2512, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • March 30, 2021
  • New
    EvertonWilliams
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-23

Hi I own a DN9849 4×8 PROCESSOR I LOST THE PROGRAM THAT WAS STORED IS THERE ANY WAY TO RETRIEVE IT AND THE MEMORY BATTERY PART#BR2330 IS THAT A RECHARGEABLE BATTERY OR JUST A REGULAR LITHIUM BATTERY 

0 125
    • EvertonWilliams
      Nigel67 Hi,I am afraid that all User memories will have been lost. You will only have the factory preset memories. It is not a rechargeable battery.
      • February 23, 2021
    • EvertonWilliams
      EvertonWilliams Thank you
      • February 23, 2021
Go to page