Statistics

250,527 members
127,694 posts
  • New
    vichaipart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Hi team,

Could you please let us know the part number of Tannoy CVS4 Grill, frame for Di5 black, Di6 black and Qflex16 Wall Bracket?

0 46
    • vichaipart
      DavidKnighton Hello vichaipart,
      For these types of inquiries, please submit a SPARE PARTS ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • May 21
  • New
    Riehmulus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

I have four CVS 6 ceiling speakers that have a transformer tap control. These speakers will be the front elevation and rear surround. Can anyone please tell me what setting I should use for a home receiver that does 100 W x7 at 6 or 8 ohms?

read more...
    0 78
    • Riehmulus
      DavidKnighton Hello Riehmulus,
      For 8 Ohm output on a home receiver, you need to tap the LoZ setting on the transformer. Any other setting will go through a transformer tap, and you don't really want that for a home receiver.
      • Jan 15
    • Riehmulus
      Riehmulus Awesome. Is there a recommended pin usage for the molex connector?
      • Jan 15
    • Riehmulus
      Riehmulus I used pin 1 & 2 on one speaker and 3 & 4 on another and seems to get the same output level
      • Jan 15
      • Tannoy CVS 6 transformer tap
        DavidKnighton Are you referring to the speaker input? I do believe 1/2 is parallel to 3/4, so it shouldn't really matter. These speakers are designed to be daisy chain in the masses, but only in 70V/100V operation.
        • Jan 15
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

QCI Series
    bit.ly/Tannoy-QCI-Series

High-Performance Dual Concentric In-Ceiling Loudspeakers for Installation Applications

The Tannoy QCI Series Ceiling and Surface Mount Speakers are designed to serve our Installed Sound Customers.

#Tannoy #QCISeries #Ceiling #Loudspeakers #Speakers

read more...
    0 80
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-23

PCI Series
    bit.ly/Tannoy-PCI-Series

Dual Concentric In-Ceiling Loudspeakers for Installation Applications

The Tannoy PCI Series Ceiling Speakers are designed to serve our Installed Sound Customers.

#Tannoy #PCISeries #Ceiling #Loudspeakers #Speakers

read more...
    0 83
    • Tannoy
      Timons I love the idea of this product. I am in the US and am having a hard time finding a source to buy them. B&H lists the PCI series on their site, but says they may only have them available on April 16th (3 months from now!) Any suggestions?
      • Jan 17
  • bramston
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

The Tannoy ceiling speaker in our office has become dislodged. This happened before my arrival to the office so I'm unsure of what cause the issue; however I have been asked to solve the problem! It doesn't push in or twist into place- is there instructions somehwere on how to secure the speaker again? Or perhaps contact details for someone who could fix the problem? The office is based in Soho, London 

Many thanks

read more...
    0 95
    • bramston
      DavidKnighton Hello Libby Bramston,
      You should be able to peel off the grill and see some adjustment screws. The screws can be turned clockwise to tighten the rear of the speaker to the mounting bracket. Now, if the mounting bracket is dislodged behind the plaster, then that would require some thorough investigation.
      • September 28, 2020