Statistics

249,557 members
126,580 posts
  • New
    ErixElectronix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

I'm working on a pair of Tannoy Precision 8 Passive. I've attached 2 photos to confirm the correct drivers for replacement / repair. 

Thanks!

Eric Rabb

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    Analog1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Hello Tribe,

I am searching for two replacement emblems for my Tannoy Reveal 5A monitors. The Tannoy emblems fell off the kill switches they are glued to on the front of the monitors. I would love some help finding replacement emblems for my monitors. Anyone know where I can get these emblems? Cheers, Analog

read more...
    0 36
    • Analog1
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and selct Spare parts and submit a ticket so the Spares team cab advise you.
      • Jul 23
    • Analog1
      Analog1 Thank you for your help!
      • Jul 24
  • New
    mlloyd62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

Looking to see what the value of these speakers are valued at? 

0 42
    • mlloyd62
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mlloyd 632, my best advice here would be to look for old/completed listings of these on a second-hand selling site such as eBay. This will give the best overview of what they could potentially be worth.
      • Jun 26
  • New
    dreamer1583
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi everybody, I'm looking for technical data for the activer studio monitor Tannoy AMS 8 EUR (Vintage). 

Thaks a lot for the help.

Regards.

0 71
  • New
    manmustwack2001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I have a set of tannoy speakers that I purchased in 1997. Now one of them isn't working. Is there any chance that you guys can repair it? 

0 85
  • Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Have you heard our Dual Concentric Gold Series reference monitors? Created to serve the demanding needs of professionals in recording, broadcast and post-production environments.

Find out more: https://www.tannoy.com/series.html?category=R-TANNOY-GOLDSERIES

read more...
    0 88
  • huikawai020780
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-14

Hello, I really like this pair of Tannoy system 1200 monitors, but a few days ago, when I was mixing, unfortunately, I broke the tweeter of the left speaker. I asked a repairer to check it. It was a problem with the tweeter. This Tannoy system 1200 monitor has been with me for 20 years. I hope to continue using it. Can I find a new tweeter? Maybe there are better suggestions?

read more...
    0 214
    • huikawai020780
      Nigel67 Hi, please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request ticket. One of my colleagues will then reply to you with availability and pricing. Many thanks
      • September 13, 2020
    • huikawai020780
      huikawai020780 Hello, my Ticket Number: CAS-134459-R3R6M7, I hope you can reply to me soon! I applied on 1/9/2020, thank you
      • September 13, 2020
      • Tannoy system 1200 monitor tweeter
        Nigel67 I have asked the Spares Team to take a look as to why your case is not answered yet. I can only apologise for the delay
        • September 14, 2020
    • huikawai020780
      huikawai020780 Hello, I want to buy the magnet and tweeter together, please reply, thank you
      • September 18, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi, I am really sorry about this. I contacted the spares team leader and asked her to reply to you, which does not appear to have happened. I have sent her another message and asked to at least acknowledge your case, but preferably answer it with a quote.
        • September 18, 2020
    • huikawai020780
      huikawai020780 I am disappointed to receive your email notification that the Tannoy system 1200 tweeter has no parts, only the Horn bracket. I really hope I can find this tweeter and continue to use this pair of Tannoy system 1200 mixing my songs.
      • September 25, 2020
        Nigel67 I am sorry that the news wasn't good, but as my colleague mentioned in their e-mails to you, the Driver is not longer available, it is obsolete. We do not have any stock and there is no possibility of getting any more. Unfortunately there are also no alternative drivers we can supply.
        • September 25, 2020
    • huikawai020780
      huikawai020780 If so, can I buy a set of TANNOY 3139? Now I am really disappointed.
      • September 25, 2020
  • chris027
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-28

Hi Guys, does anyone know if the Behringer B105D USB port can supply 5V power to a USB device? My guess is it can because it says "USB input accepts USB connection from memory devices with MP3 files." A memory device would require power form the port most likely. 

I have a wireless microphone receiver connected to the mic input on the B105D and I'd like to connect a USB cable from the same unit, so I don't have to recharge it all the time. 

Will this work?

read more...
    0 111
    • chris027
      Paul_Vannatto Yes, but since it is USB 2.0, it can only provide 5V @ 500 ma max. If what you want to power is less than that, it will probably work. But many devices today require much more than that (eg. smartphones, etc.). It would be far better to power the device with the power adapter that came with it.
      • August 27, 2020
    • chris027
      chris027 Hi Paul, thanks for the reply. I'm using Sennheiser xsw-d wireless microphones. They only ship with a USB cable and no charger. Because the receiver can't accept phantom power, I'd love to power it while in use via this USB port instead of disconnect it every night and connect it to the USB port of my computer.
      • August 27, 2020