Statistics

187,391 members
57,281 posts
  • 2020-09-28

Have you heard our Dual Concentric Gold Series reference monitors? Created to serve the demanding needs of professionals in recording, broadcast and post-production environments.

Find out more: https://www.tannoy.com/series.html?category=R-TANNOY-GOLDSERIES

read more...
    0 6
  • 2020-09-14

Hello, I really like this pair of Tannoy system 1200 monitors, but a few days ago, when I was mixing, unfortunately, I broke the tweeter of the left speaker. I asked a repairer to check it. It was a problem with the tweeter. This Tannoy system 1200 monitor has been with me for 20 years. I hope to continue using it. Can I find a new tweeter? Maybe there are better suggestions?

read more...
    0 27
    • Ka Wai Hui
      Nigel Turner Hi, please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request ticket. One of my colleagues will then reply to you with availability and pricing. Many thanks
      • Sep 13
    • Ka Wai Hui
      Ka Wai Hui Hello, my Ticket Number: CAS-134459-R3R6M7, I hope you can reply to me soon! I applied on 1/9/2020, thank you
      • Sep 13
      • Tannoy system 1200 monitor tweeter
        Nigel Turner I have asked the Spares Team to take a look as to why your case is not answered yet. I can only apologise for the delay
        • Sep 14
    • Ka Wai Hui
      Ka Wai Hui Hello, I want to buy the magnet and tweeter together, please reply, thank you
      • Sep 18
        Nigel Turner Hi, I am really sorry about this. I contacted the spares team leader and asked her to reply to you, which does not appear to have happened. I have sent her another message and asked to at least acknowledge your case, but preferably answer it with a quote.
        • Sep 18
    • Ka Wai Hui
      Ka Wai Hui I am disappointed to receive your email notification that the Tannoy system 1200 tweeter has no parts, only the Horn bracket. I really hope I can find this tweeter and continue to use this pair of Tannoy system 1200 mixing my songs.
      • Sep 25
        Nigel Turner I am sorry that the news wasn't good, but as my colleague mentioned in their e-mails to you, the Driver is not longer available, it is obsolete. We do not have any stock and there is no possibility of getting any more. Unfortunately there are also no alternative drivers we can supply.
        • Sep 25
    • Ka Wai Hui
      Ka Wai Hui If so, can I buy a set of TANNOY 3139? Now I am really disappointed.
      • Sep 25
  • 2020-08-28

Hi Guys, does anyone know if the Behringer B105D USB port can supply 5V power to a USB device? My guess is it can because it says "USB input accepts USB connection from memory devices with MP3 files." A memory device would require power form the port most likely. 

I have a wireless microphone receiver connected to the mic input on the B105D and I'd like to connect a USB cable from the same unit, so I don't have to recharge it all the time. 

Will this work?

read more...
    0 17
    • Chris Connaker
      Paul Vannatto Yes, but since it is USB 2.0, it can only provide 5V @ 500 ma max. If what you want to power is less than that, it will probably work. But many devices today require much more than that (eg. smartphones, etc.). It would be far better to power the device with the power adapter that came with it.
      • Aug 27
    • Chris Connaker
      Chris Connaker Hi Paul, thanks for the reply. I'm using Sennheiser xsw-d wireless microphones. They only ship with a USB cable and no charger. Because the receiver can't accept phantom power, I'd love to power it while in use via this USB port instead of disconnect it every night and connect it to the USB port of my computer.
      • Aug 27