Statistics

249,697 members
126,749 posts
  • New
    CrookStewartIII
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-19

Got the Behringer C210 off of Amazon and according to the Sweetwater webpage it also includes an FM radio. I noticed that when I received the package I got an email notification that my package from Sweetwater had been delivered. I decided to order through Amazon as the return policy is better as they don't require you to pay for return shipping should you find yourself with a defective product.

I called Sweetwater when I could not find the FM function and was told that they didn't support products not purchased through them. I looked at the return label and saw that the return address was "GearNuts.com" and there was an 800 number on the label. I also noted that the return address for GearNuts is exactly the same address as Sweetwater.

When I called GearNuts, they immediately connected me back to Sweetwater tech support which passed me off to MusicTribe for support. 

Previous experience tells me that I could be waiting a while for an answer and I could not get any of my phones to link vis Bluetooth and it really isn't covered in the instruction booklet.

I also noticed on a Behringer video that it touted Studio Grade Echo, but I have yet to find it.

I am a pro-level user of Behringer, Turbosound and Midas. 

I think this is the first product that I will be returning from these guys..........FM radio is listed on the Amazon site as well (see pictures below).

read more...
    0 35
    • CrookStewartIII
      CrookStewartIII
      • Aug 19
    • CrookStewartIII
      CrookStewartIII Found on Amazon, says FM Radio
      • Aug 19
    • CrookStewartIII
      PedroRodrigues Hi CrookStewartIII please consider that I understand that the description available for this product when it comes to the Music PLAYBACK options are not clear on the several partners you have mentioned.
      Nevertheless, the information they were trying to entail is that when in PLAYBACK MODE via Bluetooth the unit allows the integration with external tools such as MP3 Players and Streaming of Online Radio.
      This means that the C210B does not have and integrated MP3 PLAYER or a FM RADIO but offers the option to playback via Bluetooth audio from MP3 Players or form an Online Radio.
      Thank you
      • Aug 20
  • New
    DwayneAdaya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-24

TRS plug 1/4 jack place here and the TIP part left inside.. i cant remove im wondering if you have spare part for this red One.

0 44
    • DwayneAdaya
      DwayneAdaya BEHRINGER EUROSPORT EPS500 MODEL
      • Jul 24
      • Back Speaker 1/4 female Plug
        Nigel67 Hi DwayneAdaya. Please contact our spare parts team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks.
        • Jul 25
  • New
    myronbrito
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-30

I have the Behringer B115D speaker, I am trying to remove the front metal grill but I am unsure as there is no advice online.
    I have removed the front screws but it’s proving to be difficult.
    Could you help me in any way? Do i need to open the back screws and remove the case or something easier?

Thanks, Myron

read more...
    0 97
    • myronbrito
      NicJonesMT Hi Myron.
      We don't actually provide any support or assistance for self service repairs.

What I would recommend is opening a Service ticket (Click support above) and one of the team will be able to advise you further.
      • May 30
    • myronbrito
      carolynperry that's good
      • May 31
  • New
    Alexjurda1414
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11
    0 66
    • Alexjurda1414
      Nigel67 Hi Alexjurda1414. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • May 10
  • New
    NeilW18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi. We have an outdoor cinema setup - inflatable screen and rear projection. The AV system feeds out to 4 B210D powered speakers (XLR) - 2 per side in series. I'd like to add a subwoofer in the centre, getting balanced left and right side feeds from the B210Ds on either side. 

Would the K10S Studio Subwoofer do the job? If not, what would be appropriate? 

I'd like to keep costs under $500, but might consider going to $1,000. The gear lives in a builder's trailer, so it's subject to a little bit of a rough ride at times and needs to be fairly robust. The B210Ds have performed pretty much without issue for almost 10 years, so  hopefully that suggests we're not rough on the gear. 

Thanks

read more...
    1 34
    • NeilW18
      PedroRodrigues Hi NeilW18 please consider that we have several solutions to offer and I would suggest to follow the link below to access it https://www.behringer.com/behringer/search-results.html?queryStr=subwoofer Thank you
      • Apr 27
    • NeilW18
      DavidKnighton Hi NeilW18,
      The K10S is going to be better suited for studio use. Outdoors you will probably not hear the effect of the K10S sub unless you're right up on it. You're better off using something like the B1200-D PRO, which is better suited for live use. You also might want to consider at least one sub per side for even coverage.
      • Apr 27
  • New
    cristi140769
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

Hello

I have a Europort MPA 200BT.I instaled the app for IOS live control and when the upgrade firmware arrives at 80% this was blocked,and appears the message from the picture attached.And now everithing is blocked . Can you tell me what should I do?

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 60
    • cristi140769
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cristi140769, if you have not yet done so I would recommend performing a factory reset then try carrying out the update again. To perform a factory reset hold down the encoder knob while powering on the device.

Please ensure you have a good BT Connection with the device as if it disconnects at any stage this may happen again. If you are still having issues updating via the app I would then recommend trying the Fallback procedure for the update as described in the attachment.
      • Feb 10
    • cristi140769
      cristi140769 thank you very much it works. Have a great day
      • Feb 10
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29
  • christech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-02

Who do I need to hunt down to get replacement parts for this subwoofer? I have submitted 2 spare parts requests with zero response from MT. I know the part I need and I know how to replace it. This is for one of my clients and they've been waiting for me to get a response for 2 weeks.

read more...
    0 97
    • christech
      leah Hello, @CMComputing ,

Thanks for your patience! Will you please let me know your case numbers? I'll let our parts team know to follow up as soon as possible.

Thanks!
      • October 2, 2020
    • christech
      christech Still waiting on a second reply from MT.
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      christech Case Number: CAS-140937-J7K8L8
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      christech This subwoofer is still under warranty and I'm just needing a replacement part. I've received the first reply with the price and part number, but haven't heard anything since I responded to it. We're going on a month with only a single reply.
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      leah Hello @CMComputing ,

It looks like our Parts team has just responded to you. Please reply to Zack's email for more information.

Thanks again for your patience.
      • October 21, 2020