97,895 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-03-26
    BU100
    bit.ly/Behringer-BU100

Learn more: https://youtu.be/yT0J4aBAXa0

Whether you’re podcasting, gaming, conferencing or enjoying a conversation with your favorite friend, you want a USB microphone that delivers a wide and linear frequency response with ultra-low noise floor. It provides incredible high-quality performance at a price well within the reach of every budget!

List Price: $49

#Behringer #BU100 #USBMic #Streaming #Podcasting #Gaming #Recording #ConferCalls #Microphone
    read more...
    0 55
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-03-10

MIC300
    bit.ly/Behringer-MIC300

Ideally-suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tube-compression that will bring your digital tracks to life.

List Price: $59

#Behringer #MIC300 #Microphone #Preamplifiers

read more...
    0 29
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-04
    BC1200
    http://bit.ly/Behringer-BC1200

Learn more: https://youtu.be/1M62791l3PQ

A package of 7 drum microphones provide an accurate reproduction of the entire drum set for both live and studio applications.

List Price: $99

#Behringer #BC1200 #Microphone #Dynamic
    read more...
    1 146
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-06
    TA5212
    bit.ly/Behringer-TA5212

Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dMfCwjKcU&feature=youtu.be

Whether you’re mixing a recording or conferencing, you want a talkback microphone that delivers transparent vocals across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our TA5212 gooseneck microphone feature to fulfill your needs in all areas – studios, podiums and conferences, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $29

#Behringer #TA5212 #Gooseneck #Condenser #Microphone #VocalApplications
    read more...
    1 21
  • New
    MattyBea1409
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

Hello, I am a student and radio producer and have up until now been using a USB Uhuru Microphone direct to my MacBook. For Christmas I received this mixer which is not compatible with my mixer as the USB slot will be used to connect to my MacBook. I need affordable XLR microphone recommendations so that I can begin recording my radio shows with the mixer. Thank you.

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    TC Helicon
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-03

MP-85

- bit.ly/TC-Helicon-MP-85

Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P0yOl-mo-w&feature=youtu.be

This is what every singer deserves – a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC Helicon vocal effects

#TCHelicon #MP85 #Microphone #DynamicMicrophone

read more...
    0 117
    • TC Helicon
      BobSmith682176 What does this offer that the MP76 didn't as i only see one button and is the 76 discontinued ?
      • December 14, 2020
    • TC Helicon
      Lucy77 When will the MP 85 be released in the United States? I have been looking for it everywhere
      • Feb 28
  • felipi0pr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-08

Boa Noite

Estou com um produto que esta me dando um pouco de trabalho, pois de acordo com o cliente esta chiando e o mesmo percebeu uma oxidação no produto. Qual a procedencia a tomar?

0 47
    • felipi0pr
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. Please submit a Care/Service ticket by clicking on the Support link at the top of this page.
      • October 8, 2020
  • Z0oM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

Hi,

I recently bought a Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 microphone in a well known online shop. In the spec sheet I read the microphone had 150Ohm impedance, but when I opened the microphone I bought, in the capsule says it has 250 Ohm impedance. Is it usual that the products don't meet the specs? I'm a bit confused...Has anyone recently bought this microphone? Can you check the writing in your capsule?

read more...
    0 70
    • Z0oM
      Paul_Vannatto In the body of the mic is probably a small transformer that converts the capsule's unbalanced signal to a balanced output. This transformer will also change the output impedance.
      • September 23, 2020
      • Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 microphone impedance
        Z0oM Oh, that is probably it. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer a newbie like me!
        • September 23, 2020
  • davedockweiler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-11

I purchased Behringer wireless mics ULM200. The USB has cracked open and no longer works. It's never been dropped or abused. Can I get a new one? 

Dave

0 26
    • davedockweiler
      JoeRivers96 Hi Dave,

Please submit a support case using the SUPPORT tab at the top of this page and we'll see what we can do to assist further here.
      • August 11, 2020
  • willox
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-09
    Hi guys. I recently bought my new Behringer C3 but yesterday I broke my mount for my microphone stand. Does anybody know where to get a new one? I tried to fix it with glue but the final result were not very promising. Please help, I want to continue recording...
    read more...
    0 49
    • willox
      RexBeckett Try this: At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 9, 2020