Statistics

223,646 members
97,862 posts
  • New
    george1970
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

Hello dear friend.

Buy the Behringer x1204 usb, when using the effects I hear clicking noises for example in effect 1, the effects send faders to the center, the peak meter of the effects processor does not exceed the second led. If I lower the effect send fader a little, there is no noise. Is this so or did my mixer fail?

REGARDS

read more...
    0 21
    • george1970
      DavidKnighton Hello George,
      I think we may have already spoken about this via support ticket. The item will need service if the effects module is making bad noises.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    Flo1234rin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi,

Please help me find the behringer power supply for the XENYX 1202FX sound mixer.

Thank you.

0 14
    • Flo1234rin
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For parts ordering please click on Support at the top of the page and then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    ralfrottmann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

As a super happy WING owner, I sometimes do use the FLOW 8 for streaming & podcast recording. However, there's one major downside: The FLOW 8 only has pre-fader monitor sends.

Are there any behringer folks around here?

Can you guys please add an option to the next firmware allowing to switch the monitor sends from pre-fade to post-fade so that when changing a faded of the Main mix, the corresponding monitor level is changed relatively to it. This option should be selectable per channel.

See pics below. Red: Now. Green: Wish.

read more...
    1 15
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

I have mix buses 1-6 setup and working with wedges and wireless monitors but haven’t yet tried setting up a P16. I’m wanting to assign the P16 to Mixbuses 7 and 8 so it can be in stereo. Is it automatically assigned or do I need to do something ? Also I have all my drum mic’s going to inputs 9-16. But let’s say I want to group some of them to use as one channel on the P16. How would I do that?  And what do I want "tap" to be? Thank you 

read more...
    0 10
    • Mike7300
      GaryHiggins You need to assign ch’s or busses to p16 ch’s. Any ch that works. I generally use pre eq taps so not to have p16 mixes change if main mix changed. You can set up a few busses to use as drum mixes then assign those as p16 ch’s as well. You need free mix buses to do it but it can easily be done.
      • Apr 3
      • Routing P16 to X32 Rack
        GaryHiggins I realized I didn’t detail very much in my post. To add just a little more info. From the picture above, you have a direct out of ch 1 pre eq set for p16 ch 1. If you wanted buses 7 and 8 as a drum mix just change the category to mix bus and choose 7 for say p16 ch 1 and 8 for the next p16 ch 2. Send your drum ch’s to the linked bus pair to taste on the x32. You could then hard pan (or link on the P16) those ch’s in the P16M. A common scenario with drums and P16M’s is to use 2 ch’s for stereo toms, cymbals and hat and 2 other p16 ch’s for direct out of snare and Kick. This provides decent control for a drum mix and still leaves 12 other P16 ch’s for Vox, grr, bass. Keys and horns etc. Also not uncommon to use other free buses for p16 ch’s to group other like things so as to allow larger ch counts to be well represented on the P16M. It sometimes takes a little experimentation to get the most useful P16 ch set up however really good mixes can achieved with some good planning.
        • Apr 4
  • New
    JRZDAV1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

We are in the conference meetings industry and have recently built a mobile studio for Hybrid events. My question is in regards to the DN9620 and it's capability of allowing control of two M32R+DL32 each at its own location. One in a live conference environment and one inside the mobile production studio. Each side will have it's own audio sources.

The mobile studio will have computers managing incoming video calls (x8) from remote presenters and will also handle GFX/Video Playback. All of these sources fed into one DL32. Stereo pair of mixbuses to the webstream and Records.

The Live Event inside the Venue will have Microphones (any number) and perhaps and audio source or two misc. Outputs to PA, foldbacks, Backstage monitors.

With the attached disgram, my questions are: Can I have an audio engineer at each side doing their own mix with all sources coming from both sides? And, can one engineer at the Live Event side mix for both the live and webstream? And both of these question is taking into consideration that the DN9620 is connecting both the DL32 units via fiber.

From that I read in the spec sheet and manual both scenarios seem possible but if someone who has experience with the DN9620 could confirm this I would appreciate it greatly!!

read more...
    1 14
    • JRZDAV1
      DanielPaine Hi, The above would require a re-design to order to achieve your desired application. There are a few things to bear in mind to understand what needs to change and why:

1. M32 connection to DL32 only requires 1 cable (AES50 A to A)
      2. Connecting the 2 x M32's together can be done via the M32-B ports (1 console master, the other slave to B).
      3. DN9620 can be used in place of the copper connection for fibre (M32-B->DN9620-port 1->Fibre->DN9620-port 1->M32-B)
      4. A single AES50 cable can handle 48 x 48 channels. Within the routing, you can patch 32 ch of DL32 through to the AES50-B and potentially a further 8 channels of mixes. Doing this via the B of the desk and not the B of the DL32 keeps the clocks correct and allows a simpler 1 to 1 connection for patching. This should be done for both Broadcast and FOH.

The caveat is the lack of gain control of the opposite system stage box. Audio from the opposite box will be (gain) defined by the local mixer.

I hope this is clear. Let me know if you have any more questions.
      • Mar 31
  • seanmd1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-22

hi, I install my new brant MIDAS 32 R on my pc, I have correctly connect the USB cable and parameters as well. In cubase 11 and studio one when i want changed pilote asio to DN 32 i have the message " no device is connect to pc. It work with Windows 10 recent upgrade. I cannot work with my daw.

Thanks you for your support . Regards Dan

read more...
    0 15
    • seanmd1
      RexBeckett Hi Dan, did you install the correct driver on your PC? The DN32-USB and DN32-Live cards use different drivers. If so, try a different USB cable and/or PC USB port. If possible, use a USB 2.0 port and connect directly, not through a USB hub.
      • Mar 22
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

For whatever reason I'm unable to get any sound coming out of my speakers for channel 1.  It had never been an issue before, I've been using the X32 with my band for maybe 5 months now.  I tried changing the mic that was hooked up to that channel and nothing.  All my other channels work fine.  I can see the db meter go up when I sing into the mic so it seems to be connected.  Is there anything that could be blocking my signal from coming through the speakers?  

attached a pic of the routing settings which is just the standard.  Thanks 

read more...
    0 19
    • Mike7300
      GaryHiggins On the ch config page, is the main bus send on? Maybe it was hit by mistake somehow.
      • Mar 20
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 Just figured it out, the stereo LR button within channel one was not on. It must have got hit by accident.
      • Mar 20
  • New
    welltempered
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

So i thought i would get angled XLRs so that they don't stick out in front of my screen.

I guess opening the mixer to turn the plugs around voids the warranty :-) ?

0 32
    • welltempered
      Paul_Vannatto Yes it would (void warranty) and would be futile, since the XLR jacks are soldered on the PCB and can't be turned. But looking at that XLR plug, I believe that is the type that can be turned. Remove the top cover and rotate the barrel.
      • Mar 16
    • welltempered
      welltempered It would seem that you are correct. Odd thing, the barrels in those plugs click in place every 45 degrees except for the 180 position. Well at least they dont block the other inputs now. Thanks mate.
      • Mar 16
    • welltempered
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that type only gives 45 degree increments. Switchcraft has a plug that will rotate freely ( https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1450320-REG/switchcraft_aaa3mblppkg_aaa_series_low_profile.html ). If you have access to a 3D printer, I have made my own that screws on the standard Neutriks plug. If you want the print file, let me know.
      • Mar 16
    • welltempered
      Dale_M Paul is correct please do not crack it open when the issue is the cable, his suggestion make far more sense!.
      • Mar 16
    • welltempered
      welltempered I wasnt going to open it...i would never...EVER... nor have i ever. pinky swear :-)
      • Mar 16
  • New
    akmomtaz2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

Hi .... In Behringer X32 there is a special type of booting the mixer that turns all the lights on the mixer on like in the picture. I have seen it done.It's like holding a button(s) while booting. I was wondering can anybody know how it's done.

Thanks

read more...
    0 26
    • akmomtaz2
      Dale_M Hi you just need to hold down the top 4 right hand switches and then power the console ON you can then test all LEDs work, after this power OFF and it will boot normally next time you switch on.
      • Mar 15
      • Special Boot
        KevinMaxwell Are you referring to the top 4 User Assignable switches? That are labeled 5,6,7,8?
        • Mar 16
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

I always say.... WING is great console already.

I love my WING.

One more WISH I have....

In input channle's FILTER SECTION, TILT EQ, MAXER is great tool.

If you finding new tool for upgrade,

little LAB 's IBP is great and valuable challange.

IBP is simple and easy and exact phase correction tool.

read more...
    1 24
    • pilgrims1
      Dale_M Hi Pilgrims, we offer 1st and 2nd order all pass filters in the filter section, too, or am I missing something?
      • Mar 10
      • [WING] one more wish is here about FILTER SECTION
        pilgrims1 Thanks for your comment, Dale_M.
        As my friends audio professionals said,
        AllPassFilter is more suitable for Speaker and Room tuning situation.
        So I wrote my own opinion and wish for my great WING to be more great.
        If my think that AllPassFilter is more suitable for Speaker Tuning is misconstruction,
        teach me more detail usage of AllPassFilter.
        But if some portion is right, or
        if filter section's roll is phase correction side,
        LittleLab's IBP is more suitable and more easy to use tool.
        Thanks....
        • Mar 10
Go to page