Statistics

250,528 members
127,695 posts
  • New
    RamoneartVonChusTone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hello.

I need a crossfader replacement for DX500, a shop send me a CFM-1 but it's is small for my mixer.

The original part is CFX1000 but i can't find any information about it.

0 10
    • RamoneartVonChusTone
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please visit our Support page and submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    CPMixing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-19

Hi,

The other day while doing other work behind my Midas, I unfortunately bumped a speaker and it fell and broke off the Master and Mono Master Faders. In the attached pic, you can see what I'm left with. It was a pretty clean break, but there is nothing in the faders now to control them, although they still work and pass audio. I have 2 questions...

-Do I really need to take apart the entire console to re attach the faders?

-The metal port that the fader attaches to might be bent, what parts might I need to re attach them?

Thanks so much for any help at all.

read more...
    0 52
    • CPMixing
      Nigel67 Hi CPMixing. I think that you will do very well if you can attach the shafts back on the faders. You will more than likely have to replace them. The faders are soldered on to the pcb, so yes, you will have to take out the fader pcb to desolder and replace the faders, or you can purchase a replacement fader pcb. If you know how to solder, then its a more time consuming job than being difficult. To access the pcbs, you need to take the bottom panel off the console. For availability of faders or fader pcb, please contact our spares team. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with part numbers, availability and pricing.
      • Jun 19
  • New
    Mixbus16
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Hello, I am helping someone who just got an old Midas TR console. 36 inputs 8 Goups and 8 Matrix.
    It is fitted with patchbays wired to EDAC connecors. The EDAC's look to be the 120 pin variety.
    There are 6 EDACs. Two under the bay, three under the channels, and one under the group matrix.

Would anyone happen to have, or know what the pinout is for these?
    Or any info on what the EDACS might be wired to in the bays? Looking for a place to start figuring out what these patch points are.

Thank you!

read more...
    0 65
  • New
    RyGuyGaming
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hey, so randomly what would happen when i would be on my computer the app would stop working and the sound for my computer would stop. I cant talk on my mic, nothing. when i switch to the app, the app loads for a second, then closes. When i tey to reopen the app to get my sounds back, i get an error message of the app being timedout. I try running it in administrator and says the same message. The only way i fix it is having to restart my whole computer, and i find it really annoying that is the only way to get my sound back. I will show you the message it shows me when it crashes and me trying to relaunch it. I would love if anyone can tell me why this happens, because i feel like i wastyed $500 on this device. Thanks!

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    CameronPG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

I upgraded from a goxlr mini to the normal goxlr today. I don't see any input from my mic when trying to set it up. I do hear my mic through my headphones when monitoring my mic though. I also don't hear anything else through my headphones except for my mic monitoring. I have selected everything correctly as default devices.

read more...
    0 71
    • CameronPG
      CameronPG Here are other screen shots
      • May 31
    • CameronPG
      NicJonesMT Hi CameronPg
      The best option now would be to submit a tech support ticket and we can look into this for you.
      Just click Support at the top of the page and you can scroll down to the Tech Support Option.

We can then go through your settings ETC and try and figure out whats going on :)
      • Jun 1
  • New
    Drums428
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-30

Hi, the Behringer PMP6000 has 2 powered outputs "A + B." There's 3 options to route the signal: Stereo L + R, Mono monitors + Mono FOH, and Mono Bridged out. 

My question is when in Stereo L+ R, where is the 2nd fader? The only fader that seems to work is the Main 1 fader.

Are channels A + B both controlled by 1 fader (main 1)? (This seems to be the case) I've never seen that before. I need to be able to adjust stereo L and R separately as they are different speakers. 

How can I make this work to control Mains L and R independently? 

Thanks for the help!

read more...
    0 67
    • Drums428
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Yes, the stereo mains are controlled on the main fader 1 fader. If you want independent volume control for the left and right, you will use the balance knobs on each individual channel.
      • May 30
  • New
    moonbagg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Good Day, I recently acquired a DDA AMR24 console. I am having trouble trying to find a manual and/or schematics. The DDAconsoles site seems to be defunct. I did some research on the company which has lead me here since Klark Teknik bought out DDA many ages ago. Specifically what I am trying to figure out is how to wire the PSU's to the block? Any help/advice or a general direction of where to ask would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Stas'

read more...
    0 63
    • moonbagg
      Nigel67 Hi moonbag. That is unfortunate, I hadn't realised that the website was no longer working. It looks as though the power supply cables are not the original ones. They are very different to what they should look like. I would suggest joining the 'DDA Mixing Console Owners' facebook site. I know that they downloaded all the manuals, so you should be able to get them from there. Hopefully there will be a diagram in one which shows you how to wire up the connectors. I think that you may need to get a multimeter out to see what voltage you are getting on each wire though before connecting up to the mixer. Great to see a AMR24 still in operation though.
      • May 5
  • New
    Alvaro73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Hi, my Mic Gain dual encoder from a Stereo Channel is broken, or rather the middle shaft has broken off. Attached is a picture to clarify which one I'm referring to.

Could you let me which encoder is a suitable replacement so I can fix it? Part number? Are they Alps?

Many thanks

read more...
    0 60
    • Alvaro73
      Dale_M Hi there, I would advise going to the support tab above and selecting spares, we may still have some but the team can advise on price and availability for you.
      • May 5
  • New
    george1970
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

Hello dear friend.

Buy the Behringer x1204 usb, when using the effects I hear clicking noises for example in effect 1, the effects send faders to the center, the peak meter of the effects processor does not exceed the second led. If I lower the effect send fader a little, there is no noise. Is this so or did my mixer fail?

REGARDS

read more...
    0 71
    • george1970
      DavidKnighton Hello George,
      I think we may have already spoken about this via support ticket. The item will need service if the effects module is making bad noises.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    Flo1234rin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi,

Please help me find the behringer power supply for the XENYX 1202FX sound mixer.

Thank you.

0 87
    • Flo1234rin
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For parts ordering please click on Support at the top of the page and then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Apr 6
    • Flo1234rin
      Marceloide but this an eurorack power supply !!!
      • Apr 13
Go to page