Statistics

227,672 members
102,443 posts
  • New
    moonbagg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Good Day, I recently acquired a DDA AMR24 console. I am having trouble trying to find a manual and/or schematics. The DDAconsoles site seems to be defunct. I did some research on the company which has lead me here since Klark Teknik bought out DDA many ages ago. Specifically what I am trying to figure out is how to wire the PSU's to the block? Any help/advice or a general direction of where to ask would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Stas'

read more...
    0 5
    • moonbagg
      Nigel67 Hi moonbag. That is unfortunate, I hadn't realised that the website was no longer working. It looks as though the power supply cables are not the original ones. They are very different to what they should look like. I would suggest joining the 'DDA Mixing Console Owners' facebook site. I know that they downloaded all the manuals, so you should be able to get them from there. Hopefully there will be a diagram in one which shows you how to wire up the connectors. I think that you may need to get a multimeter out to see what voltage you are getting on each wire though before connecting up to the mixer. Great to see a AMR24 still in operation though.
      • 11 hours ago
  • New
    Alvaro73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Hi, my Mic Gain dual encoder from a Stereo Channel is broken, or rather the middle shaft has broken off. Attached is a picture to clarify which one I'm referring to.

Could you let me which encoder is a suitable replacement so I can fix it? Part number? Are they Alps?

Many thanks

read more...
    0 6
    • Alvaro73
      Dale_M Hi there, I would advise going to the support tab above and selecting spares, we may still have some but the team can advise on price and availability for you.
      • Wed at 12:05 AM
  • New
    george1970
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

Hello dear friend.

Buy the Behringer x1204 usb, when using the effects I hear clicking noises for example in effect 1, the effects send faders to the center, the peak meter of the effects processor does not exceed the second led. If I lower the effect send fader a little, there is no noise. Is this so or did my mixer fail?

REGARDS

read more...
    0 32
    • george1970
      DavidKnighton Hello George,
      I think we may have already spoken about this via support ticket. The item will need service if the effects module is making bad noises.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    Flo1234rin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi,

Please help me find the behringer power supply for the XENYX 1202FX sound mixer.

Thank you.

0 31
    • Flo1234rin
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For parts ordering please click on Support at the top of the page and then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Apr 6
    • Flo1234rin
      Marceloide but this an eurorack power supply !!!
      • Apr 13
  • New
    calvinsnetwork
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Could someone point me in the right direction, can't open any sort of care ticket - theres no email address to contact, no phone number, no nothing, so this is the last point of call for you to see this message.

Please see image attached, when I try to select a brand, its empty.

I cant register a product too (if its based on that) as that requires a brand.

Please advise! Thanks

read more...
    0 46
    • calvinsnetwork
      Nigel67 Hi, I m sorry that you are experiencing issues trying to submit a support ticket. Can you tell me which web browser you are trying to use? I will send you an e-mail. Please reply to this with your question or details or the product you are trying to register. many thanks. If you haven't received it within the next few hours, please check your Spam as it may have gone in there.
      • Mar 3
  • New
    GiulioGi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-19

Hello everybody! I need some help, just bought a second hand x2442usb and removing the lateral plastic sides I've realised there are no screws on the metal lateral sides. you can see what I mean in the picture. what kind screw can I use? 
    also I think that faders are not very fluid - but the sound seems good, no scratchy/noisy - what can I use to improve them?
    thank you very much!

read more...
    0 26
    • GiulioGi
      PedroRodrigues Hi GiulioGi please follow the link below and on the main page please press service and then select Spare Parts to request information on this spare part for your desk https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0A0M
      • Feb 19
      • behringer mixer x2442usb lateral sides screws
        GiulioGi thank you very much Pedro I should have already opened a ticket for this, even though I can't find it on my profile, where should it be? but I'd like to know as soon as possible. Also I'd like to know if it's dangerous for the mixer. thank you again
        • ·
        • Feb 19
      • behringer mixer x2442usb lateral sides screws
        PedroRodrigues Hi GiulioGi,it should be present if you follow the link below and select Spare Parts and perform a log in https://www.behringer.com/service.html
        • Feb 22
  • New
    webstylepress
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

I am totally new to sound. I have been using USB MIC and Boya (with USB adaptor). I record my voice while screen recording. I should had gone with Audio Interface but I got this mixer without XLR MIC. I don't have XLR mic. I have Boya BY-M1 mic. I got two adapters (TRS connectors). I plugged in simple headphone audio and Boya mic pins in mixer and used phones. I could hear audio/sound from laptop but I could not listen to my voice from MIC. I turned 'Gain' and 'Level' in first column and turned phones knob. I can listen to my voice but really low but a ready loud hiss and background noise. I tried "To Phones" and "To main mix" together and separate but no success. Also when I check "Listen to this device" from mic settings only them i hear my voice. I wanted to record my voice and monitor it at same time. I am using screen capturing software or sometimes audacity. Did I make mistake by going with mixir? Should I had gone with audio interface?
    Am I doing it wrong? Is XLR microphone a must to get clean voice?

read more...
    1 34
    • webstylepress
      RexBeckett Hi, I think you have two or three problems happening:

You have the mic plugged-in to the line-level input. The mic needs to be connected to the XLR input - via appropriate adapters.

The Boya BY-M1 appears to have a four-pole TRRS plug - suitable for smartphones. I think you will need to use an adapter cable to get the mic signal on a TRS plug before you can adapt it to XLR. A mic with an XLR connector would be much easier to use. If you do get a different mic, note that the Phantom power on the Q502USB is 15 Volts. Some condenser mics will only work with 48 Volt phantom power.

The To Phones and To Main Mix buttons control what happens to playback over USB. To record from the mixer, the To Main Mix button should be up. To monitor the mixer output, the To Phones button should also be up.

You would still have a problem connecting your mic to most types of audio interface. A mixer is slightly more flexible than most audio interfaces but either could be used.

BTW: I notice that the Comp 1 control is turned fully clockwise. It is unlikely that you would need this much compression and this high setting will increase the noise.
      • Jan 31
      • Behringer Xenyx Q502USB with Boya MIC Hissing Noise and Low Vocal Sound Issue
        webstylepress Alright. Thanks. So if I get a 3.5 female to xlr male connector and use that to connect boya will it work? And I just saw that there are xlr lavalier microphone (requires phantom power) available. But my mixer has 15v phantom power and xlr mics require 48v phantom power.
        [photo] > Yes I don't need full compression - i was just checking that.
        Very useful information. Thanks!
        • Feb 1
        RexBeckett All the 3.5mm to XLR adapters that I have seen have a three-pole TRS socket. If your mic has a four-pole TRRS you will need to use an additional adapter cable to convert it to TRS. e.g. Rode SC3: http://www.rode.com/accessories/sc3

I don't know of any lavalier mics that will run on 15V phantom. If you are still in the return window for your Q502USB, you could exchange it for a Q802USB which does have 48 Volt phantom.
        • Feb 1
        RexBeckett I just noticed the Boya BY-M11C lavalier mic. It has an XLR output and runs from a battery.
        • Feb 1
  • New
    TurdFerguson19
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-24

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but not to Midas, I have recently purchased a pristine Venice F32. The only issue is my channel #4 fader is missing ? at least the knob plus the slider, the body is still on the circuit board. Can someone point me in the right direction for a replacement fader plus the knob? 

read more...
    0 31
    • TurdFerguson19
      Nigel67 Hi, please click on the support tab at the top of the page. In the new page that opens, scroll down, click on the spare parts tab and submit a ticket. One of my colleagues will then get back to you with pricing and availability. many thanks
      • Jan 24
  • New
    zydrkn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Can somebody please tell me, what is the difference between xenyx X1204usb "2-track/usb" outputs and QX1204usb "2-track" outputs? Attached 2 photos. On xenyx x1204usb it is written "2-track/usb" while on xenyx qx1204 written "2-track" only. My X1204usb does not playback any USB audio from RCA outputs. Tested, only channels inputs are routed to the RCA outputs.

My other quesion is; I want to record my voice along with a music from the PC via USB while I want to adjust the volume of the background music from the mixer faders

Might the following setup be a good solution? Pls advise.

1) Mic to channel 01

2) 2-TR/USB button is pressed and USB is sent to ctrlrm/headphones. While, 2-TR/USB TO MAIN is depressed. 

3) From ctrlrm outputs at the back panel of the mixer, I use 1/4" TS cables one for left and one for right plugged into channel 5/6 R&L. Same can be done with Phones output. 

4) Now I have a volume adjustable USB playback channel.

This X1204USB mixer does not have any direct 2-TR/USB return channel.

This is the only way I have found so far. Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 20
    • zydrkn
      RexBeckett Hi zydrkn, I don't believe that there is any difference in the behavior of the 2-Track outputs on the two mixer models. I think the labelling is rather confusing. In both cases, the USB Stereo send (recording) and the 2-Track outputs are fed from the Main mix. 2-Track input and USB returns are added together and routed through the same switches. However when the 2-Track/USB input is switched to the Main mix, both the 2-Track output and USB send are muted - to avoid feedback.

As you have discovered, these mixers do not provide a way to add 2-Track or USB return to the Main mix and record the result through USB. Your connection method is one way around this.
      • Jan 17
  • New
    Miklos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Hi there, 

I wrote to your service team and they suggested I should write to you intead. My Midas XL4 

has a broken IC circuit in the motherboard, i need either a new motherboard or just another IC cucuit. 

I Have attached a picture in hope that someone in your network can help with this as without this the console 

will be completely worthless, and that would be really bad. 

Thanks in advance 

read more...
    0 42
    • Miklos
      Nigel67 Hi Miklos, I am going to set up a case for this. I will e-mail you in the next few hours and we can go from there.
      • Jan 12
Go to page