Statistics

305,248 members
189,524 posts
  • New
    Husnu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-20

Wing Mixer, I have the latest Firmware:1.12.8; I am on Logic pro X, but I get the old MCU Controller, Not the MCU Pro, MCU's old recognize version But, if I controller as a MUU Pro, it is not known version?(on the attach). And I don't have a volume on the tracks??? There are very unheard tracks, so I have to blow up with the Compresser from LPX etc. Why??? BTW, There are lot's of signals on the Wing Mixer, but I send via USB, there is very very little signal, unacceptable? Thanks a lot for the reply.

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-11

I've watched a few videos but still can't get it working. 

one thing I noticed is they all say to select this Mackie ....but when I go to that remote screen on my X32 there is no option to select that.

0 14
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 My screen on my X32 is black on the left side , I do not have any of the “remote selection” options
      • Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have a midi cable connected between the X32 and the computer (that has Logic installed)?
      • Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

I have a usb cable connected from computer to back of the X32 rack “audio interface “

• Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Mackie MCU is midi, not usb. What exactly are you wanting to do?
      • Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Wanting to record from the X32 using Logic Pro as the recoding and editing software.

• Nov 11
  • New
    Londonjr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-10

I am trying to figure out what the top line on the uploaded photo represents and how it affescts my streamed audio?

0 21
    • Londonjr
      Paul_Vannatto Top line "X32-EDIT [X32-00-2C-BD, IP: 192.169.5.20]" simply shows that the X32-Edit has successfully connected to the X32 console. The first part ("X32-EDIT") is the name of the app. The center part is the console name ("X32-00-2C-BD") and the last part is the IP address ("192.169.5.20").
      • Nov 10
    • Londonjr
      CraigFowler Paul is of course correct. If you were referring to the top line of the selected channel (Choir 2,) the top line (+29) refers to the amount of gain applied by the preamp. The orange line below that is a visual representation of how high it's set vs how high it can go (+60.) Chances are you're tapping a signal post-preamp for your streaming, so any changes you make to the preamp gain will affect the level hitting your stream.
      • Nov 10
  • New
    petercastle
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-09

I would like to see a Behringer Wing version of TC Electronic Finalizer mastering software as a mastering plugin on the Wing with added Mid-side and 32 Bands added to it and could be added to use on the 2 track. Plus a Curvebender and Maselec emulation

TC Electronic Finalizer

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    StephenBolech
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-11-03

Hi, forgive me if this is a question that's been asked and answered 1000 times, but I couldn't find our exact use case... 

I want to have the 16 xlr outputs on the DL32 different from the 16 on the mixer. Specifically, I'm using 4 outputs on the mixer for matrixes, 1 for Main, and one for M/C. I want to have all monitor mixes come from the DL32 XLRs, so I can have 3 wedges, 1 aux fed sub, and 6 stereo IEM mixes. First of all is this possible? If so can you help me understand how to do the routing for this? As I have it right now the XLR outputs are the same on both boxes. I will upload a screenshot of the out 1-16 routing page.

Thank you

read more...
    0 10
    • StephenBolech
      GaryHiggins You need to use another staging menu, use the ultranet routing menu and set its sources to be what you want for the DL32. Then in aes50a out 1-16 use the ultranet (p16) assigned sources 1-8 and 9-16. Use the Out 1-16 menu for the mixer. The XLR out routing is for the mixers rear xlr’s, aes50 for the DL/S32 or other stage boxes
      • Nov 3
      • M32/X32 with DL32/S32 Routing Question
        StephenBolech Thank you, I think I understand this. So would the ultranet and AES50 screens look like this?
        • Nov 4
      • M32/X32 with DL32/S32 Routing Question
        GaryHiggins I’m not sure if the aes50 a 17-48 assignments there are used by you for anything else but yes, at least aes50 a 1-16 should send your pre eq buses to the outputs of your S32 as you wanted.
        • Nov 4
  • New
    David97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-28

Once there was noise in aux and main has no sound, sent to the service center for a more then a week then use for one Sunday,. Now there is no sound in all the outputs (aux and main,) it's been a 2 weeks. Wish I could return, if possible. 

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    dukeofokc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-23

Has anyone had their warranty honored? I've submitted a repair twice and got nothing but a run around for months! Am I the only one?

0 32
    • dukeofokc
      WilliamR Hello, do you have a case number so we can look into this for you?
      • Oct 24
    • dukeofokc
      dukeofokc I have several case numbers. They keep getting closed with nonsense excuses. CAS-630139-T8W8F2, CAS-624253-G3Q0P8, CAS-603872-S0C9M8
      • Oct 24
  • New
    SP1951
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-18

I just bought an android Tablet (4GB, 64GB), but i am unable to download XAir Edit in a proper format (look).
    Is there a particular Android Tablet i should get?
    I was able to download it properly on my desk top PC!

0 14
    • SP1951
      Paul_Vannatto Get Mixing Station
      • Oct 18
    • SP1951
      KevinMaxwell I don't use the XR18 but I just downloaded XAir app from Google play store and it doesn't look anything like the picture you posted. Your picture looks like the PC version or X-Air edit. If you are assuming that the XAir android version is supposed to look like the PC version, IT DOESN'T.
      • Oct 18
  • New
    anastudio3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-17

Pro2 error code 01050012

0 3
  • New
    Migheleto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-11

Wing Firmware 1.12.8

I can connect the inputs from my Midas 4888 and 4816i to the USB Output, but no sound is routed. Routing from local imputs and Midas DS16 to USB out works fine. All Stageconnect devices are recognized, connected and sounding on channel  strip and main outputs.

ANEX: the INPUTS from the Stageconnect Devices are inverted in the routing screen. In my example, i have connected SC9 and SC10 to the channel (1 and 2 on DN4816i, second device in the SC Chain), BUT, in the Routing screen I have to connect SC1 and SC2 (1 and 2 on DN4888, first device, both highlighted on routing screen) to USB OUT, even if the signal is showed in SC9 abd SC10.

read more...
    0 9
Go to page