Statistics

294,390 members
177,487 posts
  • New
    rteglgaa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

Hi,

Does anyone know what these advanced settings does?

Thanks,

Rasmus

0 3
  • New
    rteglgaa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

Hi,

As there is no user manual for the app for this mixer (that I know of), I have a question about what the marked features below are for:

Thanks,

Rasmus

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-17

Just got back from a gig and noticed the top piece to the antenna broke off....does anyone know of the mixer will still work like this or is it trash now?

0 10
    • Mike7300
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The antenna may still function without the plastic cover, but I'd recommend ordering a new part. You can contact our spare parts team but submitting a Spare Parts ticket through the Support tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 17
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Ok thank you! Was already afraid this would happen , it’s the one thing on the unit that I felt was a bit flimsy

• Jul 17
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Ok thank you! Was already afraid this would happen , it’s the one thing on the unit that I felt was a bit flimsy

• Jul 17
  • New
    Arpy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Hi everyone, I have an interesting issue on my X32.  For the backstory, it has been working fine for quite a few years but several weeks ago I turned it off and it refused to turn back on.  Completely dead.  Since a replacement power supply seems to be unavailable (very disappointing), I had friend look at it and he managed to fix it.  When I reinstalled it, everything seems to be working except the screen is reversed.  The title screen is entertaining, but the rest of the screens are a bit tricky to use now.

read more...
    0 4
    • Arpy
      Paul_Vannatto Maybe you've somehow put the X32 in a mode for those who read from right to left (LOL). In all of the years on the forum here, I've never seen or heard of this happening. The only thing I can think of is to click on the Support (above) and fill in a technical support ticket.
      • Jul 8
    • Arpy
      Arpy Nice to post something unique! I wonder if Behringer realized what "X32" could look like. Someone else commented that maybe I was inside the mixer looking out.
      • Jul 8
    • Arpy
      Paul_Vannatto I'm wondering if by chance when your friend fixed the power supply that when he put it all back together, he inadvertently plugged something in backwards.
      • Jul 8
    • Arpy
      Arpy He's an electrical engineer and has already helped me restore an Oberheim FVS and three vintage ARPs. The power supply is fine, the rest of the mixer appears to work again, although the USB is hassling me. I just noticed the ribbon has come away from the LCD now, so next up is figuring out how to get that back on. The ribbon going from the board in the chassis to the LCD is a real weak point of this mixer, very lousy design.
      • Jul 8
  • New
    mcieslik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Another feature request for the Flow 8 app: there is no visualization of the eq curve in full parametric mode, it would be great to see the width of the Q parameter on the EQ view. 

1 8
  • New
    Mud
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-02

Trying to route a mix bus to the headphone jack (for our drummer). On the XR18 this was trivial:

On the x32 I get this:

I found a reddit post saying "you can select mix busses as the input sources for your aux channels", but for the life of me I can't figure out to do that. Been googling and trying shit in the X32 Edit for hours now. Help much appreciated!

read more...
    0 28
    • Mud
      ChadTevebaugh You can simply Solo a Mix Bus. That’s how I monitor our broadcast stream. Would that work?
      • Jul 2
    • Mud
      Mud

Someone on the unofficial forums told me how to do it:

You select the channel, go to its Config page, and the Source to the desired bus.

• Jul 4
    • Mud
      Mud

• Jul 4
  • New
    Perreault
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-30
    I have an X32 that I received last week.
    I installed the USB drivert version 5.12.0
    X32 firmware 4.06-8 However when I want 32in/32out, I only get 8in/8out, when I ask for 2in 2out I get 2in/2out, All other choices therefore only 8in/8out

Windows10 & try on PC win11 still same result
    read more...
    0 19
    • Perreault
      Paul_Vannatto What you are seeing is the Windows WDM drivers which only supports 8in/8out. The 5.12.0 are ASIO drivers, which Windows does not natively support (blame Micro$oft for that). You need to use software, such as a DAW (eg. Reaper, ProTools, Cubase, etc.) that support ASIO drivers in order to access 32/32.
      • Jun 30
  • New
    Derbae
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-15

My mixer is jumping tracks, the screen is not movable. And the calibration of the screen is off. Needs to be fixed. Thanks 

0 12
    • Derbae
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To submit a service request please click on Support and then Care/Service and submit your information.
      • Jun 15
  • New
    Soccerman58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi

Please see picture.

I have the Leisure Compressor as an insert on my vocal mics but I do not want compression in my vocal monitors (or so I have been told anyway).

Should I select Input as the pick-off point for the monitor send as shown in the picture please?

Thanks

Phil

read more...
    0 15
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto Input is tapped immediately after the preamp (thus no channel processing). If you want the channel's gate and EQ processing in your monitor, but not the Leisure comp insert (or the built-in comp), make sure the Insert and Dyn are not set to Pre (on the channel's "Channel" screen). Then set the channel send to the monitor bus to post EQ.
      • Jun 9
      • X32 Edit question about monitor pickoff point
        Soccerman58 Hi Paul. OK thanks. Why are the Mix Busses in pairs like this please? I can't select Bus 1 without automatically changing Bus 2 to be the same as Bus 1. Same for the other pairs. I don't think this will affect me, but I would like to understand the reasoning. Presumably it is done for a reason. Thanks much.
        • Jun 10
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto Only the taps are in pairs. That is by design. If you want to use a different tap, use one of the next paired mixbuses.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Soccerman58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi

Please see picture.

I have selected FX1 and raised the master to 0. I sent some level from channels 15 and 16. Shouldn't the FX1/Bus 13 slider in the Sends view be automatically raised accordingly please?

Even more weird to me is that if I manually raise that FX1/Bus 13 slider it raises the level of any channel that happens to be selected - whether I want it in the FX1 send or not. Clearly I don't want anything in there that I have not selected myself.

Sanity check - do I need to mute out all the DCAs on the FX Buses please? There is nothing there I want in the monitors.

Thank you much

Phil

read more...
    0 20
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto The answer to your first question is "definitely not". The FX1/Bus 13 slider is the master fader of that mix (identical to any monitor mixes) and you definitely don't want to send the mix output (FX1/Bus 13 slider) back into the sends mix to that bus - you would end up with an audio loop (ie. uncontrolled feedback would result).

For your second question, if you don't want something sent to the FX engine, either lower that channel send fader to infinite (all the way down) or turn off that particular send (on/off button at the bottom of the fader strip).

For your third question, DCAs only affect the channel's main fader (to FOH). Therefore the only way a DCA would affect channel sends to a bus is if the sends tap is set to post fader.

If you don't want an FX wet signal to go to your monitors, don't send that FX return to your monitor bus.

The process of setting up channel sends to an FX on the X32 is no different than on the X-Air console.
      • Jun 9
    • Soccerman58
      Soccerman58 OK cool. Thank you
      • Jun 10
Go to page