Statistics

260,501 members
139,093 posts
  • New
    MNissola
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

Hi can someone help me with this?

Is it possible to add a fader to control the left and right main volumes separately?

Something like the atached image (it's edited).

Thanks!

0 28
    • MNissola
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately it is not possible to add separate L and R faders to the main fader for this reason. Every app communicates to the X-Air console using OSC commands. There is only one OSC command (/lr/mix/fader) for the stereo main fader. What you can do though, is adjust the Main LR pan to the left or right to get the desired results.
      • Sep 1
      • XAir X18 LR Volume Control
        MNissola Ok, thanks for the fast reply!
        • Sep 2
  • New
    Excel321
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

I'm having problems with my fix 24 bit dual engine dsp. Upon turning xenger x1832 usb mixer on the numbers show up and 2 lines appear causing me not to succeed on. Please help. I hooked up equipment but never used it. I finally have a engagement this Saturday and I need help!!!

read more...
    0 42
    • Excel321
      DavidKnighton Hello Excel321,
      The manual does not describe any manual reset for the fx. I would suggest try holding the PARAM encoder pushed in and/or the TAP button while powering the unit ON to see if either combination triggers an FX reset. If not, then your device may have a faulty FX processor. If then, please submit a tech support or service request inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Aug 4
  • New
    IeSugnu
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-09

I am having difficulty in finding a way to hearing the built in effects when selecting a channel solo.

In the Monitor settings I have selected LR AFL but I can only hear the dry signal... no matter what I select.

Can someome please guide me on how to solve this problem?

Using Firmware V 1.7

read more...
    0 57
    • IeSugnu
      DavidKnighton Hello leSugnu,
      AFL stands for AFTER FADER LISTEN. This means when you solo a channel, you are listening to the signal "after" or "post" the fader level position. If you solo a channel and do not hear effects, it is most likely because the effect is not present on that channel, or the fader is turned all the way down. When using the built in effects in a send/return configuration, you will need to solo the FX RETURN channels in order to hear the output of the rack effect. If the FX RETURN channel fader is all the way down, you will not hear any effect in the Main L/R mix.
      • Jul 9
      • XR18 - Using Solo and hearing AFL
        IeSugnu Thank You For Replying. I couldn't select the effects together with the dry signal, because in the "GUI Pref", Exclusive Solo was selected. Unticking it solved the problem.
        • Jul 10
      • XR18 - Using Solo and hearing AFL
        IeSugnu Is there a Comprehensive, in depth, user manual for the XR18? That would help me allot!
        • Jul 10
  • New
    AlexisLedesma
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-04

hola como puedo comprar una tarjesta usb para una rx18 behriger

0 68
    • AlexisLedesma
      • behriher
        Nigel67 Hi Alexis, you can purchase a replacement pcb through our spares department. They can be contacted by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
        • Jul 4
  • New
    Zappy4223
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

Hi,

I've got an X32.  In the group bus section, bus 4 text and icon has disappeared.  The light is on and the bus functions, but no text.

The firmware is the latest, and I've done a factory reset.  No luck.

Anybody got any ideas

read more...
    0 78
    • Zappy4223
      NicJonesMT Hi Zappy4223.
      If you manually change the name or image for this Bus is it still blank?
      Does this happen across all scenes or just a specific one?

If manually changing the image and text does not resolve the issue then could you please submit a technical support ticket and a member of the team will be able to assist you further.
      • Jul 3
    • Zappy4223
      KlausMock What about changing the layer? If the same occors on all layers, then this might is a sign that there is something wrong with the display. If this only happens on that particular layer I guess this has something to do with the bus channel config.
      • Jul 3
    • Zappy4223
      Zappy4223

Thanks all. It's the lcd. I've done all the above. Luckily the vendor (sweetwater) is sending a replacement, considering it's less than 3 months old. Gotta love those guys

• Jul 3
  • New
    Markbaker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

* OUT NOW *

Behringer XR18 Digital Mixer Handbook

Available on Amazon worldwide. 

* AND NOW *

You can buy the XR18 Handbook in three parts comprising the XR18 Handbook Trilogy. 

Part 1 - The Basics

Part 2 - Advanced

Part 3 - FX

Follow this link for more details on Amazon.com ....

https://www.amazon.com/Mark-Baker/e/B0968ZSX59/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

read more...
    2 102
  • New
    Rocketrick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

My Beheringer X air xr12 suddenly gets an error on my android galaxy.   

When trying to get data from the console I get:

"No response for/-stat/usb/106/type

This error may be caused by an incompatible firmware"

The information following "for" changes each time I try.

I updated the firmware to 1.17

My laptop was failing to transfer but finally completed the transfer with the ethernet connection

I need this for a concert tomorrow!

read more...
    0 165
    • Rocketrick
      RexBeckett Hi Rocketrick, you could try installing Mixing Station XAir on your tablet (from PlayStore). It is often more tolerant of version differences. Mixing Station was written by the same author as the standard X-Air app so has a similar look and feel but significantly more development.
      • Jun 23
    • Rocketrick
      Rocketrick

Mixing station errors on android

• Jun 23
    • Rocketrick
      Rocketrick

Trying load mixing station on the laptop. Ill be unavailable for a few hours

• Jun 23
    • Rocketrick
      Rocketrick

It would be great to know why the xair firmware became incompatible and how to fix it. Its pretty useless to me as it is. I have a concert tomorrow night and now have to scramble to make a change.

• Jun 23
    • Rocketrick
      Paul_Vannatto I have XR18 with 1.17 firmware and Mixing Station (ver 1.2.3 (202)) works fine here.
      • Jun 23
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Dear you team.

Band Solo function is good to operator when show and event was already started or On Air situation.

Now I have one more wish.

When I enable BAND SOLO, I had to turn volume up phone knob.

so..... I guess....

If there are additional volume offset like DIM level in monitoring section, I will using +6 or +9dB trim for BAND SOLO state. It would give more comfortable to operator.

Add function please in monitor setup page like  "BAND SOLO LEVEL"

Thank you for your reading.

read more...
    0 65
  • New
    Chris135
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-20

Hello !

i actually use a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 + OctoPre MkII Dynamic , but i use also my PC for multimedia, like hearing webradios mostly, a bit of gaming too... & she is too old... i want to switch...

& i have not enough INs ... only 16 (including SPDIF..)

i will need almost 20+, dunno, maybe 24 or 26..

my budget is between 1000€ to 1500... 2000 is a bit too much..

=>

i thinked the Behringer X32 which i very like & has enough INs & does soundcard.. but i think i will finally mix in my DAW... nor sometimes on X32 for little jams... (hesitated with Mackie 2404..)

coz RME r expensive if i need as much INs, and UAD i dont like Thunderbolt... i prefer USB/Ethernet standard computers connexion.

=>

what you recommend ? X32 ok & polyvalent ?

it's for both JAMs actually & DAW again like to import & finalize projects.

Thanx !

edit: my DAW is Bitwig Studio.. can i mix with X32 my Bitwig channels with it ? (& render in DAW..)

read more...
    0 65
    • Chris135
      DaveMorrison The X32 is a very fine mixer and is a very good 32X32 channel USB interface. The latency is not as a good as as an MOTU. Since it's a mixer and you can hear all the live inputs in real time, latency isn't an issue in a norma recording studio situation.
      • Jun 20
    • Chris135
      Chris135

• Jun 20
    • Chris135
      Chris135

& i can lower latency with Ethernet card ? 450€ ? how much USB latency for 40 tracks vsti + 2010 I7 ?

• Jun 20
    • Chris135
      DaveMorrison

X32 doesn't do audio over Ethernet (unless you are talking about DANTE). Somewhere on this forum the latency results are listed. The X32 isn't bad, it just not stable at low buffer sizes (32 and maybe 64). I use the USB interface and it's not a problem for recording and overdubbing. If you want to process the tracks with the DAW before recording is where you will have some latency.

• Jun 20
    • Chris135
      Chris135

thx for link, seems DANTE card needs also DANTE PCIe pc card :s too expensive... will keep USB... at maybe 512 no ?

• Jun 21
  • New
    fikretkaya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-16

Çok değerli behringer ekibi

Yaklaşık 1 yıl önce temizliğini yapmak için açtığım Behringer x32 mikserimin  efekti gelmiyor

Türkiyedeki yetkili servise gönderdim parça yok temin edemiyoruz dediler

Distribütörünüz Asf şirketine götürdüm parçayı bulamıyoruz dediler öteki Distribütörünüz Özdoğan müzikten istedim kimden aldıysan ona soracaksın dedi

Almanyada musicstore ye sordum bulamıyoruz dedi

Bax-shop a sordum Elimizde böyle bir parça yok dedi

Sizi aradım ingiltere avrupa birliğinden çıktı avrupadan bakın diye mail attınız

Attığınız maildeki listeden Sonovente firmasına mail attım biz behringer parçası satmıyoruz dedi

Bunu size son kez soruyorum

Ben parçayı nereden bulucam ?

Siz de yardımcı olmazsanız kim yardımcı olacak ?

Eğer güncel bir behringer ürününün parçasını bulamazsam benzin döküp yakarım ve video kayıtlarını tüm sosyal medyada paylaşırım

İnanın çok üzüldüm

distribütörleriniz insanları başından atmak için herşeyi yapıyorlar

Çözüm üreteceklerine bir maile 5 kelime yazıp bitiriyorlar.

Bu yazıyı kendimi daha iyi anlata bilmek için türkçe yazıyorum

Hep ben translate ettim

Şimdi translate etme sırası sizde

İyi bir müşterinizi kaybetmek istemezseniz acil cevap bekliyorum

Saygılarımla

Fikret Kaya

read more...
    0 57
    • fikretkaya
      DavidKnighton Hello Fikret Kaya,
      Sorry to hear about your experience. I am not 100% but that board looks to be the channel edit PCB, the one with all the encoders. This should be an easy part to provide, so I'm confused as to why no one has been able to provide it for you. Do you happen to have an existing parts case with us? If so, can you provide a case number or email address I can look up? I can see about getting your problem prioritized so that you can get the mixer fixed. Again, sorry for the experience.
      • Jun 16
    • fikretkaya
      fikretkaya Thank you for your answer. I would appreciate it if you could provide stock and price information.. It was a process that I really couldn't . my email [email protected]
      • Jun 17
Go to page