Statistics

261,080 members
139,753 posts
  • New
    fikretkaya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-16

Çok değerli behringer ekibi

Yaklaşık 1 yıl önce temizliğini yapmak için açtığım Behringer x32 mikserimin  efekti gelmiyor

Türkiyedeki yetkili servise gönderdim parça yok temin edemiyoruz dediler

Distribütörünüz Asf şirketine götürdüm parçayı bulamıyoruz dediler öteki Distribütörünüz Özdoğan müzikten istedim kimden aldıysan ona soracaksın dedi

Almanyada musicstore ye sordum bulamıyoruz dedi

Bax-shop a sordum Elimizde böyle bir parça yok dedi

Sizi aradım ingiltere avrupa birliğinden çıktı avrupadan bakın diye mail attınız

Attığınız maildeki listeden Sonovente firmasına mail attım biz behringer parçası satmıyoruz dedi

Bunu size son kez soruyorum

Ben parçayı nereden bulucam ?

Siz de yardımcı olmazsanız kim yardımcı olacak ?

Eğer güncel bir behringer ürününün parçasını bulamazsam benzin döküp yakarım ve video kayıtlarını tüm sosyal medyada paylaşırım

İnanın çok üzüldüm

distribütörleriniz insanları başından atmak için herşeyi yapıyorlar

Çözüm üreteceklerine bir maile 5 kelime yazıp bitiriyorlar.

Bu yazıyı kendimi daha iyi anlata bilmek için türkçe yazıyorum

Hep ben translate ettim

Şimdi translate etme sırası sizde

İyi bir müşterinizi kaybetmek istemezseniz acil cevap bekliyorum

Saygılarımla

Fikret Kaya

read more...
    0 57
    • fikretkaya
      DavidKnighton Hello Fikret Kaya,
      Sorry to hear about your experience. I am not 100% but that board looks to be the channel edit PCB, the one with all the encoders. This should be an easy part to provide, so I'm confused as to why no one has been able to provide it for you. Do you happen to have an existing parts case with us? If so, can you provide a case number or email address I can look up? I can see about getting your problem prioritized so that you can get the mixer fixed. Again, sorry for the experience.
      • Jun 16
    • fikretkaya
      fikretkaya Thank you for your answer. I would appreciate it if you could provide stock and price information.. It was a process that I really couldn't . my email [email protected]
      • Jun 17
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13

I always have thanks for WING and BEHRINGER guys.

When I using WING console, I always surpised by WING 's plugin, flexibility, and sound quality.

But... despite of WING's plenty PLUGIN's, user can view only one Plugin interface at one moment.

so....

I imagine this....

If possible... If you can.....

WING-EDIT could have this PLUGIN VIEW page...

will be more great WING.

Thanks for your reading.

read more...
    0 59
    • pilgrims1
      Nigel67 Hi pilgrims1. Yes, no problem. I can definitely pass your request on to the design team. Many thanks.
      • Jun 13
      • [WING] for WING console... here is my one more wish.
        pilgrims1 Thank you for your reply.
        • Jun 14
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

I always saying .... WING is great Audio Console for Live sound and personal recording studios....

I have found very small berg yesterday.

When I enable SOURCE SOLO ON AUX7, I can see like this.  and then, I change on Aux7 to ch39, A7's name and ICON still viewed like this....

As my expectation, when I change A7 to ch39, Aux7 channel's name and icon should be changed last before state.

How about your think ?? ^^

read more...
    0 53
    • pilgrims1
      Dale_M Can you advise what software version you are running?
      • Jun 8
    • pilgrims1
      pilgrims1

Of cause I'm using latest version 1.11. and SRC Solo function implemented from 1.11 version.

• Jun 8
  • New
    CrookStewartIII
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-24

The manual clearly says that screws are included. I kept the screws with my old card and would prefer to leave them there (offsite). Anyone know the correct size so I can have a set with EACH card?

0 54
    • CrookStewartIII
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Crook, I just removed one of my screws and it is an M3 (0.8 thread), 5 mm long.
      • May 24
    • CrookStewartIII
      DavidKnighton Hi CrookStewartIII,
      Your console has a set of screws holding the original card in place. Just remove the old card and reuse the original screws.
      • May 26
      • No screws included in my X-Live card box.
        CrookStewartIII Perhaps you should correct your documentation.
        • Sep 19
  • New
    Ajak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-19

I connected to an iPad Air via the USB camera connection kit & got audio streaming from the iPad to the Flow 8, AUM confirms the Flow 8 connection (see attachment) but the iPad doesn't respond to incoming audio. Does anyone have exact settings for streaming audio?

read more...
    0 133
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Hi - I have all my mix buses 1-6 routed to analog outputs 1-6 and as you can see they work.  Analog 2 has nothing plugged in so makes sense it's not showing anything.  I have mix buses 7 and 8 routed to Aux Outs 1 and 2.  I made sure all settings are similar yet I'm not getting anything coming out of those.  Anything I should check?  Thanks 

read more...
    0 59
    • Mike7300
      GaryHiggins Routing for aux out 1 and 2 says mixbus 7 and mixbus 8? Postfader maybe with faders down?...check bus masters
      • May 4
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Seems fixed but it seems like maybe a bug with the software. I muted input 5 and then it randomly started working. I then unmuted input 5 as it was before and still working....I don’t get it.

• May 4
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Should I upgrade to the newest version? I think I’m still on the older version.

• May 4
      • Issue with using Aux Out
        GaryHiggins Most times I would say yes, get the latest version and update the mixer as well. That is what I would do however these days it may be not without glitches of its own. Still probably the best idea. You might consider Mixing Station or X32 edit. Both big improvements from my point of view.
        • May 5
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 Something else I noticed; it seems like to get more volume from an input (example a guitar) coming from out of my in ears I have to move that input fader up. But I don’t actually want my guitar coming out the main speakers.....I really only want to turn it up on my in ears monitors. Is there a setting I need to change?
      • May 5
    • Mike7300
      GaryHiggins Routing and other operations on the X32 can be very difficult when you first get started. The program you are using is not the most intuitive one imo. You might be better served with one of the others mentioned, esp X32-Edit as the ch and bus info on it is more easily seen and logically followed. You can turn off the send to the mains on any ch of the mixer and it will then only go to the buses you are using for your in ears.
      • May 5
  • New
    sergiu46
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Hello all,

I bought a behringer wing mixing console for my local church from thomann and we recieved one with ghoust touches.

We returned and they sent another brand new one with the same problem.

We returned again for replacemend and we specified to be tested before sending and we discribed the procedure on how to be tested (install newest firmware version and start console in test mode).

We recived a "tested" console (the package was resealed with thommand branded tape so for shure they opened the package) and the same problem as before. (the ony difference was the position of the ghoust thouches)

My question is how to proceed to get a good console? Should I open a ticket here at music tribe?

Does anyone buyed a good console from thomann?

read more...
    0 216
    • sergiu46
      GaryHiggins Hello, I would definitely make out a care ticket, something seems completely out of whack with your situation. The odds of getting 3 bad mixers is beyond crazy. The only sure way is to have the screen replaced by a certified repair center (MTASC). Getting a new mixer does not mean the screen it has is ok. It could be good...or not! Get a new screen for yours!
      • May 1
    • sergiu46
      ValeriuM_Trufin The Wing I got for our church was also from Thomann and has 0 issues for now. We are from Romania and got it from Thomann in Germany this January.
      Sorry to hear of your bad luck.
      • May 2
    • sergiu46
      dynacomtech

My second WING (A replacement) also from Thomann has started exactly the same problem 6 months after receiving it. It was tested prior to being sent to me.

• Sep 19
  • New
    CoffeeLove
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-01

The rack ears that came with the XR18 do not fit a standard 19" wide rack. Or did I install them wrong? See pic. Thanks

0 132
    • CoffeeLove
      KevinMaxwell I think you have to remove the existing side panels and the Rack ears go on in place of them.
      • May 1
      • XR18 Stock Rack Ears Don't Fit - Am I Missing Something? - See Pic
        CoffeeLove Awesome, will check that. Thanks
        • May 1
    • CoffeeLove
      Dale_M Hi there Kevin is correct!
      • May 1
  • New
    StephenEvans
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-30

Hi! One of the things I really like about the Wing is that it supports a range of workflows. One thing that would help me, is if it were possible to use sends on fader to do bus to bus mixing. We have a bus for a livestream mix (I do have a reason to use a bus over a main in this instance!), and using sends on fader works great for everything, except for mixing in the FX (which I am using directly on busses, without return channels).

Currently, I have to select the FX bus to adjust the send from these to the stream mix (bus 1), which is a bit awkward as it then messes up the sends on fader by selecting the FX. What would be really handy is if I could select sends on fader for bus 1, and have the FX bus faders (bus 13-16) reflect the send to the stream bus (bus 1).

I realise that it is not something that can be enabled by default, as sends on fader for a bus works both for mixing channels to the bus, and the bus to a main or matrix. There would need to be some definition of which way the bus to bus mixing went.

This can be solved by adding an option in the setup menu, under the surface tab, to choose to have this off (default), or for the faders to control the sends to the selected bus, or for the faders to control the sends from the selected bus. It could be something like the picture here, to let you enable the feature and choose which direction you want it to work. 

read more...
    1 84
    • StephenEvans
      KevinMaxwell On the WING there aren’t the usual effects returns. So I am using the Mains 1-4 as my effects sends. I insert the effect onto the Main and then use that main as the input to an aux channel. Then you can send that aux channel to where ever you want thus putting how much reverb you send to the house (matrix) and how much if any to the Mix Bus that you use for each monitor. Or out to a matrix that feeds your broadcast/Streaming feed.

I use the Matrix outs to feed my house speakers and other things.
      • Apr 30
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

I always love WING and thanks for BEHRINGER.

and thanks for "+1" function in ROUTE page.

if possible,

If users can using BUTTON( attached picture ) for "Auto Next" push button.

That will be great easy and usefull function for WING users.

And this will be realized,

User easly only push one button several times to route sequencely sevral channels.

read more...
    0 80
Go to page