Statistics

259,823 members
138,242 posts
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

For whatever reason I'm unable to get any sound coming out of my speakers for channel 1.  It had never been an issue before, I've been using the X32 with my band for maybe 5 months now.  I tried changing the mic that was hooked up to that channel and nothing.  All my other channels work fine.  I can see the db meter go up when I sing into the mic so it seems to be connected.  Is there anything that could be blocking my signal from coming through the speakers?  

attached a pic of the routing settings which is just the standard.  Thanks 

read more...
    0 56
    • Mike7300
      GaryHiggins On the ch config page, is the main bus send on? Maybe it was hit by mistake somehow.
      • Mar 20
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 Just figured it out, the stereo LR button within channel one was not on. It must have got hit by accident.
      • Mar 20
  • New
    welltempered
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

So i thought i would get angled XLRs so that they don't stick out in front of my screen.

I guess opening the mixer to turn the plugs around voids the warranty :-) ?

0 89
    • welltempered
      Paul_Vannatto Yes it would (void warranty) and would be futile, since the XLR jacks are soldered on the PCB and can't be turned. But looking at that XLR plug, I believe that is the type that can be turned. Remove the top cover and rotate the barrel.
      • Mar 16
    • welltempered
      welltempered It would seem that you are correct. Odd thing, the barrels in those plugs click in place every 45 degrees except for the 180 position. Well at least they dont block the other inputs now. Thanks mate.
      • Mar 16
    • welltempered
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that type only gives 45 degree increments. Switchcraft has a plug that will rotate freely ( https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1450320-REG/switchcraft_aaa3mblppkg_aaa_series_low_profile.html ). If you have access to a 3D printer, I have made my own that screws on the standard Neutriks plug. If you want the print file, let me know.
      • Mar 16
    • welltempered
      Dale_M Paul is correct please do not crack it open when the issue is the cable, his suggestion make far more sense!.
      • Mar 16
    • welltempered
      welltempered I wasnt going to open it...i would never...EVER... nor have i ever. pinky swear :-)
      • Mar 16
  • New
    akmomtaz2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

Hi .... In Behringer X32 there is a special type of booting the mixer that turns all the lights on the mixer on like in the picture. I have seen it done.It's like holding a button(s) while booting. I was wondering can anybody know how it's done.

Thanks

read more...
    0 66
    • akmomtaz2
      Dale_M Hi you just need to hold down the top 4 right hand switches and then power the console ON you can then test all LEDs work, after this power OFF and it will boot normally next time you switch on.
      • Mar 15
      • Special Boot
        KevinMaxwell Are you referring to the top 4 User Assignable switches? That are labeled 5,6,7,8?
        • Mar 16
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

I always say.... WING is great console already.

I love my WING.

One more WISH I have....

In input channle's FILTER SECTION, TILT EQ, MAXER is great tool.

If you finding new tool for upgrade,

little LAB 's IBP is great and valuable challange.

IBP is simple and easy and exact phase correction tool.

read more...
    1 62
    • pilgrims1
      Dale_M Hi Pilgrims, we offer 1st and 2nd order all pass filters in the filter section, too, or am I missing something?
      • Mar 10
      • [WING] one more wish is here about FILTER SECTION
        pilgrims1 Thanks for your comment, Dale_M.
        As my friends audio professionals said,
        AllPassFilter is more suitable for Speaker and Room tuning situation.
        So I wrote my own opinion and wish for my great WING to be more great.
        If my think that AllPassFilter is more suitable for Speaker Tuning is misconstruction,
        teach me more detail usage of AllPassFilter.
        But if some portion is right, or
        if filter section's roll is phase correction side,
        LittleLab's IBP is more suitable and more easy to use tool.
        Thanks....
        • Mar 10
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

When users using Layer buttons, users can paging to right 4 channels.

And then I have some idea about this...

left 12 fader section have 24 fader internally.

and can be paging 4 channels togather.

When I want view last 24'th fader, I must press "▶" button three times.

so....

One more press of "1-12" button, paging to hiden channels "13-24".

if this possible, users who want to view 13-24 faders will be happy and more comfort.

As you know....

Already All fader layers is customizable.

read more...
    0 43
    • pilgrims1
      KevinMaxwell I am not sure exactly what you are asking for. I turned on the WING tried a few things to see if I could figure out what you were saying. Then I saved the Snap that I had been playing with and initialized the console to get a fresh start. I wasn’t sure if maybe there was some change I had made and I wanted to eliminate that possibility.

I knew that every layer could be customized. I just didn’t then realized that in the left fader section you can customize each layer so when you hit the +4 and then the -4 button you can scroll thru 12 more user assignable channels. I keep discovering new things.

Is the following what you are looking for. What I would like to see would be a setup option to change the +4/-4 buttons so the user could set them to be +8/-8 or +12/-12 or +4/-4. And the same type of options for the middle faders +4/-4 or +8/-8.

I don’t know if the button covers with the labels on them can only come off by opening up the console or if they can be popped off from above the surface. It would have been nice if those button covers were the type that you can slip a new label into that better represents how you have customized the function of the button to be. The WING is so flexible and customizable it is great. I guess that is why they called it “PERSONAL MIXING CONSOLE” because you can make it so personal.
      • Mar 6
    • pilgrims1
      pilgrims1 Thank you for your mention.
      As your word "+12" "-12" is my intention.
      But original buttons labeled 1-12, 13-24, 25-36 .....
      all these layers has total 24 assignable channels internally.
      so.....
      one more press do skip to internal next 12 channels.
      will be great point to their users.

This is Just in my own Idea and opinion.
      like SOF button,
      When 1-12 button showing next internal 13-24,
      it is flashing.
      This will be great flexibility.
      • Mar 6
    • pilgrims1
      GeorgeDougherty I requested pretty much the same thing in the past. I'd love to see an option to page to the hidden channels on a double press, though I wouldn't want the first press to always select the first bank. What I also requested was an option for the bank left right buttons to bank a full view of channels instead of 4 at a time.
      • Mar 10
  • New
    MartinhoV
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

Hi guys, i just bougth the new Flow 8 and it comes with the firmware V11729.

When i try to connect to my iphone it appears the following message, "The firmware on your mixer is out of date. ..." . I go to the website of behringer and download the "simply put - update tool" .

Now the problem... When i try to instal my macbook pro says what is on the image i upload. Sorry for my english guys. Can u help me? Hugs 

read more...
    0 99
    • MartinhoV
      MartinhoV It's solved!! Thanks anyway :)
      • Mar 5
    • MartinhoV
      Tadam0808 Thank you music Tribe. I had a question about something out of warranty and you helped me out and pointed me in the right direction. Every time I have dealt with you on a issue you always responded. Thank you again!
      • Mar 5
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-03

When I active LINK CARDS button,

still ghost PLAY(PAUSE) orange colored button shown.

0 37
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02
    WING has AllPassFilters on Input channels.
    When I search about AP filter, I know that it is usually using at speaker tuning works.
    I'm not specialized in Speaker Tuning.
    But I have little question for this.
    Is this really needed for input channels?
    If, AP filter is being for speaker tuning,
    why not in output channels ?
    And can anyone teach me AP90 AP180 filter usage on input channel processing ?
    Of cause , TILT EQ & MAXER is enough great for me in input channel processing.
    read more...
    1 39
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

I saw that module part not activated now.

When this optional board provided, WING's audio network ( MODULE in ROUTE page ) activated

simultaniously using WING LIVE ( SD REC ).

WHEN CAN I MEET this option board ? ^^

0 124
    • pilgrims1
      GaryHiggins I will be a while, the W-Dante card has not yet been delivered and it will be after that. If I were a guesser ,and I am...I would say it's at least a year away. Hope not but that's my guess. I think you will see an option to buy the Wing itself with it pre installed FIRST, at a premium of course. This card requires it to be installed by a service center NOT user installable.
      • Feb 25
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

Thanks great WING console.

but... I found that SHOW CNTRL section is blank.

When can I using this section with detail show ( snapshot ) control functions.... ??

0 31
    • pilgrims1
      Paul_Vannatto The show management features are still in development. Yes it is being worked on. No ETA at this point.
      • Feb 25
Go to page