Statistics

208,451 members
80,650 posts
  • christianfrausto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

I just bought X32 Producer and download the latest firmware (4.03) also download X32 App and I can't connect the app with my mixer. I tried to restart my Mac and didn't work. I restart my mixer and anything happens. It only says that I need to get the latest firmware for my mixer which I already did. (Firmware 4.03)

Really need help!!!!

read more...
    0 35
    • christianfrausto
      KendellWelchII I notice that your X32 Edit software indicates that you have two IP addresses on your client machine. The first is an invalid address (didn't get DHCP correctly is the usual cause.) You might try disabling the network adapter on your client that has the invalid address.
      • October 13, 2020
    • christianfrausto
      Paul_Vannatto The app you are using is version 3.2 (Setup, Connection screen, bottom right corner). For firmware 4.03 you need to use version 4.1 of the app.
      • October 13, 2020
  • Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

So my neighbor is complaining the bass from my speakers is too loud when I'm using my iPhone to play music from it, hence I started learning about EQ but still new at it.

I went into the Aux channel and adjusted the Gain down for the Low.  It worked but I guess general question is does it matter what frequency I adjusted it on and also set the width as max to cover the most low frequencies as I could.  Does that make sense?

read more...
    0 33
    • Mike7300
      KendellWelchII Try a LO CUT on EQ 1 (the channel you're adjusting. ) It will gradually remove all bass as shown on the screen. You'll probably want to adjust it starting around 300 and ending around 80, but you'll definitely hear the difference in your speakers, so....
      • October 13, 2020
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 It doesn’t seem to let me adjust Low Cut as an option, maybe because it’s an Aux input rather than a preamp?
      • October 13, 2020
      • Turning down bass on a channel
        KendellWelchII Oh. Of course. Duh. You need to do it on your Output Bus (Bus 1-8, Bus 9-16 or Mix-Main,) not your Input Forgive the oversight...I've never tried to LO CUT an input Aux, and it wouldn't make much sense to do so. I'd even out your input channel and change your output Bus with a LO CUT.
        • October 13, 2020
        KendellWelchII It shouldn't matter what your input is...your neighbor is complaining about the output.
        • October 13, 2020
        KendellWelchII Although I just tried it in M-Air, and I can definitely LO CUT an input, so you might check your version.
        • October 13, 2020
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 The thing is I don’t want to be losing bass with vocal mics or acoustic guitar, basically when my band plays so that’s why i wasn’t going to turn down bass on the output. I only want it to come down with the music played from my iPhone which is connected to Aux In.
      • October 13, 2020
    • Mike7300
      KevinMaxwell I assume that this is on an X32 and you are using a 2 Aux channels for the phone playback. The Aux channels don’t have a Low cut available in them but the regular channels do. If you have any spare channels you can assign the Aux jacks to be the inputs for 2 regular channels like 31&32 and use them to control your phone playback and use the low cut on 31&32 to cut out the low end more. Just be sure to change the source on the Aux channels that you were using to off so you don’t accidentally bring the phone up in 2 different places. And then you can assign channels 31/32 to a DCA and have volume control of the Phone playback with a little bit easier access. Or if it is a full size X32 you can use one of the user assigned knobs to control the phone playback. I hope this helps.
      • October 14, 2020
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto The Aux channels do not have a dedicated low cut. But any of the 4 PEQ bands can be configured as a low cut.
      • October 14, 2020
  • JordanNash
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-11

Hello all.

The curent X-Touch firmware package ("X-TOUCH Firmware V 1.15 - (January 2016)"), contains two helpful documents, X_TOUCH_X-LIVE-Layout-fw3.08.png ("X TOUCH Layout for Midas M32/Behringer X32 Mixers with X-LIVE"), which shows the X-Touch layout for the X-32, and X-TOUCH_Firmware_1.15.pdf, which explains "X-TOUCH Remote Control of X AIR Mixers".

Does anyone know of an equivalent document that thoroughly explains using the full size X-Touch controller with the X32 Rack in XCTL mode? I expect that most of the concepts should translate from the X Air to the X32, but a document that is specific to the X32 system would be helpful.

read more...
    0 24
  • lpagross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-08

Am I right in thinking that there are no assignable controls on the X32 Rack?

0 29
    • lpagross
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that is correct. But you can access these using X32-Edit or Mixing Station.
      • October 8, 2020
      • X32 Rack & Assigns
        lpagross Do you mean the assignable controllers are available in x32 edit? By which I mean can I assign some MIDI controllers to them?
        • October 8, 2020
      • X32 Rack & Assigns
        Paul_Vannatto Yes the assignable controllers are available in X32-Edit (Assign button on top right section opens up a window with the A, B, C and Edit). But these can't be controlled via midi on the X32 Rack (see page 117 in Patrick's X32 OSC Protocol doc).
        • ·
        • October 8, 2020
  • Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-07
    1 7
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 I have a unit plugged into the Aux ins so that allows me to connect my iPhone by blu tooth and play music from it. I can see the meter levels on but the music is coming out so soft from my speakers not sure why. I put my phone volume all the way up. Mixer volume for speakers and channel is set fine too. Thanks
      • October 6, 2020
      • Help with Aux inputs to play music
        Paul_Vannatto You need to go to the Aux 5/6 channel pair and increase the fader(s).
        • October 6, 2020
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 Got it, thanks!
      • October 7, 2020
  • HeathanzSinz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

I have a few audio interfaces, all work fine. I hooked up my Behringer X1204 to PC, nothing. Installed ASIO drivers, nothing.

Doesn't show up in my sound devices. My Line 6 pedal, my Steinberg UR44 all show up. Not my board.

TR2/USB to Main button in.

What am I missing?

read more...
    0 32
    • HeathanzSinz
      leah Hello @HeathanzSinz ,

Since the driver you've downloaded is a universal one, you'll find your device listed as "USB Audio CODEC". From your screenshot, I see that it's installed. Select this driver wherever you will be using the input/output from your X1204USB.

You should also be able to rename the driver within the properties. Right-click on the listing to access this menu on your computer.

I hope this helps!
      • October 6, 2020
  • DennisB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-04

Periodically my Behringer Xenyx QX1002 USB audio mixer stops working with my PC. I get the error message "USB device not recognized." It sometimes occurs at the moment I plug the USB cable into my PC's USB port. Other times, everything appears to be working, and I will start a recording in Adobe Audition - but 5 or 10 minutes into the recording, it fails. I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a high-end Lenovo ThinkPad P52. The driver I was told to install is ASIO4ALL version 2.14, which apparently was last updated 23 May 2017.

Today I tried to hook up the mixer to a 2nd PC, a Lenovo ThinkPad A275 with Windows 10 and the ASIO4ALL version 2.14 driver. The exact same problems occurred on that laptop.

I can do NOTHING with my mixer until I get this fixed. It has failed every day this past week. Please help!

read more...
    0 17
    • DennisB
      Paul_Vannatto Are you by chance going through a USB hub? If not try another USB cable (yes they do go bad occasionally)
      • October 4, 2020
      • USB device not recognized - Xenyx QX1002 USB audio mixer
        DennisB Thanks for the suggestions. No, I don't use a USB hub. And I have tried 3 different USB cables. The first two admittedly were pretty old, but for the 3rd one I bought brand new Monoprice cable rated for USB 2.0 on 04 August 2020. Each time, a cable works for a while, a month or two. Then, my Windows 10 laptop stops recognizing the device.
        • October 7, 2020
  • mwillaman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-04

I have a very old casio ctk 631 digital piano and I want to connect it to my new Behringer Xenyx QX1202USB Mixer. The piano outputs are midi 5 pin in and out (see image). I'm not sure how to connect it to my Behringer q1202usb mixer (see image). 

read more...
    0 31
    • mwillaman
      Paul_Vannatto The Q1202 only mixes audio signals. The Midi output of the Casio does not have any audio (just midi commands). You will need to connect the two with a 1/4" cable (like a guitar cable) from the Casio Phones/Output to one of the Q1202 channel's 1/4" jack.
      • October 4, 2020
    • mwillaman
      kiskadar69 If you want to connect the Casio in stereo, you will need a Y cable with 1 stereo (TRS) and 2 mono (TS) connectors. The stereo jack should be plugged into the Casio's "PHONES OUTPUT" and the volume should be reduced on the Casio.
      • October 4, 2020
    • mwillaman
      mwillaman Thank you so much Paul and kiskadar69!! Much appreciated. I will try both ideas.
      • October 4, 2020
  • Chungmen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-02

Hi everybody,

I am using a Behringer XR18 for our band. I connected a headphone to the headphone output connector. Every channel is heard. I use X AIR Edit on a Windows 10 pc and also on a iPad Air 2. Everything works fine. We also used the XR18 in a live performance.

The only thing that does not seem to work is: pushing on the solo button (per channel) to listen only to that channel. The meters on the mon/solo bus are moving and still every channel is heard on the headphone. It doesn't matter which channel or bus configuration I choose (PFL of AFL).

After 'initialize mixer' on ipad to go back to factory setting, solo listening is working. But then I loose al my setting.

What do I wrong?

Firware 1.17 / X AIR Edit v1.5

read more...
    0 112
    • Chungmen
      RexBeckett Using XAir Edit, open the In/Out -> Main Out tab. Check that Monitor is selected as the source for Phones. This is the default and how it will be set after initialization. Your scene may have it set to Main LR.
      • October 2, 2020
      • Solobus on XR18 does work, but listen to 1 channel with the solo button does not.
        Chungmen That could be it. I will try it tomorrow. Thanks for your response.
        • October 2, 2020
      • Solobus on XR18 does work, but listen to 1 channel with the solo button does not.
        Chungmen Hi Rex, it works. The solution was simple. Great such a fast response. Many thanks.
        • ·
        • October 2, 2020
  • SpirosPatras
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-02

Hello everybody. This is Spyros Patras from Athens - Greece.

I have a problem in my XR18 Behringer digital mixer. The problem is that: Most of time i have no sound in the left main channel. Other times i have a very low signal in the left (The right is in 100% and the left in the 15%).

I opened the mixer to find any problem i can see with my eyes (some friend who had the same problem told me that he opened the mixer and put again a cable tape in it's place and it was okay again) but with no luck.

I am working with the left main channel taken from the AUX6 until today but i want to find a solution because i need all my 6 Auxilliary buses again. I tried everything from the X-air edit application such as routing etc.

Do you have any opinion about this ?

Thank you for your time.

Spyros

read more...
    0 104
    • SpirosPatras
      Paul_Vannatto In the photo provided, there is nothing connected to the Main L output. So if you are having issues with Main L, you are using something else, making it a routing issue. Please use X-Air Edit (Windows, Mac, linux or Raspberry Pi) to export your scene to a file, save it in the cloud (eg. Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) and post a shareable link. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • October 2, 2020
Go to page