Statistics

261,326 members
140,030 posts
  • New
    Dsomer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

Hi. Where can I get a replacement pin for the poly tune it's fallen off somewhere so now clip and tuner are separate. Thanks

0 4
    • Dsomer
      Nigel67 Hi Dsomer. Please contact our Spares Team and they will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Nov 23
  • New
    amercieca
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hi all,

I would like to ask a question about a problem I ran into with my Plethora X5 which I just got and had a pedal board made around it.

Basically, I hooked up my plethora X5 into my rig like in the image attached.

1. Guitar -> Overdrive 1 -> Overdrive 2 -> BigShot AB/Y switch (in Y mode) -> Input into both amps
    2. Amp 1 -> FX Send -> Input 1 Plethora X5
    3. Amp 2 -> FX Send -> Input 2 Plethora X5
    4. Used some effects on Plethora X5
    5. Plethora X5 Output 1 - > FX Return amp 1
    6. Plethora X5 Output 2 -> FX Return amp 2

This seems to be a logical setup to me but when I hooked it up, I noticed that if I increased/decreased the volume on any one of the amplifiers, that resulted in the volume being decreased/increased on the other amp. Basically, the amps were affecting each other - which is weird.

Would anyone have a clue as to why this is happening?
    Is it perhaps some setting that I have to set on Plethora X5? Some stereo input setting maybe? Or what?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.
    - Adrian.

read more...
    0 14
    • amercieca
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here, could you click on the support link and submit a tech support ticket. I feel this will need some lengthy troubleshooting to figure out. Feel free to put it to my attention William Reichling.
      • Oct 29
    • amercieca
      WilliamR Could you also submit a video example of this behavior with the face of the plethora clearly showing for us to review?
      • Oct 29
  • New
    Cenk1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

The tip of the external microphone got lost... how can I find a replacement? What are the technical aspects so that I can look for a local replacement? Thks.

0 19
    • Cenk1
      Nigel67 Hi Cenk1. Please contact our Spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 9
  • New
    CQJR1962
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-05

I'm looking for a barrell jack for the ac adapter plug, anyone know ehere i can get one ??

0 47
    • CQJR1962
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Please click the support link on the top of the page and create a spare parts case. Someone from our parts team can contact you about getting that part ordered for you.
      • Aug 5
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-04

MOJOMOJO PAUL GILBERT EDITION
    bit.ly/TE-MOJOMOJO-PAUL-GILBERT-EDITION

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTFBW5y0l_A

We’re very excited to have collaborated with the mighty Paul Gilbert on a specially modified edition of the MOJOMOJO OVERDRIVE pedal. If you’re looking for a huge overdrive sound, you better ally with Mr. Big himself to have the fundamental tone dialed in just right!

#TCElectronic #MOJOMOJOPAULGILBERTEDITION #MOJOMOJO #PaulGilbert

read more...
    2 61
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-28

ZEUS DRIVE OVERDRIVE
    bit.ly/TC-Electronic-ZEUS-DRIVE-OVERDRIVE

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sJodSX-kw

ZEUS DRIVE has arrived direct from the heavens, this golden chalice among overdrive pedals has a luxurious warm tone and quite an astonishing dynamic response, injecting the nectar of the gods directly into your guitar sound.

#TCElectronic #ZEUSDRIVEOVERDRIVE #Guitar #Pedal

read more...
    2 98
  • TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-07

Classic High Gain Distortion Pedal with Fat Mids, Treble Filter Control and 3 Clipping Modes

List Price: $59

#TCElectronic #MAGUSPRO #GuitarLove #GuitarGear #Pedals
    read more...
    2 55
  • New
    Witnot
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Any idea how I can purchase a replacement nut and bolt hinge for my polytuner clip?

0 83
    • Witnot
      Dale_M Hi there I would advise going to the Support Tab above and submitting a SPARES ticket to see if they can advise you.
      • May 1
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-23

Your perfect beach buddy. Designed around superb studio-grade algorithms, SKYSURFER MINI REVERB provides all the lush, transparent reverb sounds you could ever dream of – without compromising your original tone.

List Price: $39

#TCElectronic #SKYSURFERMINIREVERB #GuitarLove #Knowyourtone #GuitarGear #Pedals #ToneHeaven
    read more...
    2 58
  • New
    MitchConnely
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-10

Hi,

Just bought a Plethora X5. I installed the latest firmware and I'm hooking it with the 4 cable method, the correct way just like explained in the following video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STMU5G1gND0

Now, when I change boards or when I switch pedals positions or when I assign toneprints, the volume goes EXTREMELY loud for a second. 

I've seen other thread about this here but no valuable answer. This needs to be fixed as it could lead to serious hearing damage.
    I'm scared it could also damage my amp.

I absolutely need to run this unit with the 4 cable method because some effects need to be in front of the amp while others need to be in the amp fx loop.

I'm attaching an image of the waveform of a recording I made with my phone next to the amp. You can see the middle part where the volume jumps up is when I switch board.

read more...
    3 111
    • MitchConnely
      WilliamR Hello, William here from music tribe. This issue has just been brought to our attention recently. This has been passed to our engineers and they are looking into it.
      • Mar 10
Go to page