Statistics

299,191 members
182,907 posts
  • New
    glaubercc01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

Early in 2022, I've opened a support ticket CAS-537391-R3X5C4, and I'm now celebrating a 6-month birthday with no response, whatsoever yayyy!!!

I have a RH750 amp, and my treble knob broke (even inside TC ELECTRONIC expensive bag). The amp didn't fall, or hit anything. I've reported it for the support team. Allegedlly, there were no spare knobs to sell at that moment, so I've waited until now. It has been a long journey, with several emails sent, no response, no support, no cares given.

Now, there are other knobs about to fall apart aswell, including the Master Knob. There's already a big crack on it, becoming bigger each day. So, sooner than I'd think, I won't be able to use this RH750 amp anymore once and for all <3 Isn't that sweet?

I'm really done with this disrespectful and outrageous care and support from this company, and I assure I'd never purchase not even a guitar pick from you again.

Best regards.

Glauber Costa.

read more...
    0 8
    • glaubercc01
      PedroRodrigues Hi glaubercc01, thank you for your post, please accept our apologies on this matter I have requested the Service Team to look in to this matter and to contact you via the case number you mentioned to find you a solution for this matter. Thank you
      • Aug 25
  • New
    JulioA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-30
    I have a Bugera Veyron with a hybrid preamp. It comes from the factory with 12ax7a tubes. I put some 12ax7wa on it and messed it up. I put the factory tubes back on and it sounds low and somewhat distorted.

DO YOU KNOW OF A TECHNICIAN THAT CAN FIX IT?
    read more...
    0 9
    • JulioA
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JulioA, if you have not yet done so can you please submit a service request ticket via the support tab at the top of the page and someone from the service team will be able to advise you further.
      • Jul 30
  • New
    Philthy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-05-27

Hello, I have an RS210 bass cabinet that I purchased new in April 2019, which has been probably my best cabinet i have ever owned. Unfortunately, it sustained a bit of damage as it got knocked around in my trunk in a recent car accident.  The wood is separating a bit at the top seams and there is also a crack at the top. Its hard to tell if it goes all the way thru. Not sure how to go about repairing it in short if trying to pipe wood glue in the crack and hope for the best. Can I even purchase an empty cabinet and just swap the electronics? Pics attached.  Any help or advice is appreciated. 

read more...
    0 22
    • Philthy
      NicJonesMT Hi Philthy.
      Sorry to hear you recently had an accident and hope you are ok!
      Your best option would be to contact one of our service partners. They would be able to advise you on pricing and availability of the cabinet. You can find them at the following link:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • May 27
      • Help - RS210 bass cabinet wood cracked
        Philthy Hi Nic, so I reached out to a service center near me. They asked me to fill out a form in which they told me they have to check with MusicTribe to see if they can supply the cabinet; which is what I already did by asking on this forum. Hmmmm, sounds like going in a circle. So, anyway, I filled out the form and they're asking me for the part number of the empty cabinet. I am not sure how to even obtain that. I provided the model number and very clearly described what I was looking for. Any ideas of how to get the part number?
        • Jun 1
  • New
    rob6thpaulus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-23

Hey There,

I need to fix my bass amp and since this is a class D amp, my local amplifier repairman doesn't have the skill set to repair this. How should I go about the fix of this TC Electronic RH750 amp?  Send it out/back to the factory?  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!  THX  

read more...
    0 21
    • rob6thpaulus
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link at the top of the page and create a service ticket.
      • Feb 22
  • New
    MichaelBugla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-14

Hi, I need a spare part logo for my Bt 115 Ts cabinet. Who can help ? It is damaged. [email protected]

0 66
    • MichaelBugla
      Nigel67 Hi MichaelBugla, please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • August 14, 2021
    • MichaelBugla
      MichaelBugla

Thank you Nigel

• August 15, 2021