132,139 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-28

RD-8 MKII
    bit.ly/Behringer-RD-8-MKII

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGQfa8UUQo

In our constant pursuit for perfection and authenticity, we proudly introduce the new RD-8 MKII, the most authentic analog recreation ever produced.

This drum machine has been re-designed from the ground up with carefully selected components and circuitry, which have dramatically improved the sound of the voices as well as noise and phase response across both the main and individual outputs.

Most importantly, our engineers - together with our Coolaudio semiconductor sister company - successfully recreated the 40-year-old BA662 chip, which is instrumental for the authentic voices of this instrument.

We’re proud to deliver the most authentic and accurate analog drum machine recreation ever produced.

We Hear You.

List Price: $329 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #RD8MKII #Classic #Analog #DrumsAndPercussion #DrumMachines #Drums

read more...
    0 70
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-03

RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-9
    bit.ly/Behringer-RD9

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EirB16oQsvM

Provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including: 10 drum voices; a 64-step sequencer; wave designer and dual-mode filter- for a full-fledged drum machine that'll shake the house! Whether you're new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to upgrade your setup, the RD-9 has everything you need to step up to the big leagues.

List Price: $349

#Behringer #RHYTHMDESIGNER #RD9 #DrumMachines

read more...
    3 73
  • New
    N15678
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Hi Behringer staff, my name is Samantha Robles, I bought and electronic drum set last august 2020 the serie model is XD80USB, my snare has no sound when played and the rimg shot is activated when the snare does. both pads are active when I only play the snare, and the problem is that the snare has no sound. 

Where can I go here in Mexico to an official customer service to check my problem?. I appreciate your response as soon as you can. 

Greetings!!

read more...
    0 75
    • N15678
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For Service related inquiries please click on Support at the top of the page, and then submit a Service ticket.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    elekkk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-04

Hello, i use Mac Osx High Sierra with SYNTHTRIBE V 2.4.3.....i had already updated my RD-8 months ago to 2.0.2 without problems! Today I tried to update to 2.0.6 and it doesn't let me do it .... after about 5/6% it stops and doesn't update, an error message appears! The tragedy is that now my RD-8 when I turn it on DOES NOT WORK, the 16 STEP lights remain on but everything else is stopped, it seems blocked! HELP!

read more...
    4 612
    • elekkk
      Marland Me too - I’ve tried with iPad, MacBook and pc - rd-8 is not working.
      • December 4, 2020
    • elekkk
      cbellevie23 Same issue :(
      • December 4, 2020
    • elekkk
      ronniefingerz Same for me too.
      • December 5, 2020
    • elekkk
      cristian-79 same problem, I'm really sad, and I hope it can be fixed quickly
      • December 5, 2020
      • Behringer RD-8 firmware update Version 2.0.6 problem ! does not let me update, it is blocked !
        cristian-79 I have tried both with windows 10 and with windows 7 but nothing and an ornament now.
        everything is due that at the time of the update as soon as I pressed update it did not give me time to put the machine in DFU mode and the update started so it crashed almost immediately and now it tells me that it cannot update because the zadig driver is not corrected or things like that stopping at 3%
        • ·
        • December 5, 2020
    • elekkk
      an986L Same thing here on windows 10 home. I tried 3 different machines also and now RD-8 is a brick or doorstop you name it.
      • December 5, 2020
  • capitalvice
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-03

Hello guys,

I put some work into a RD-78 concept design that took me some days. I never owned the original one so there could be some flaws. I hope yall like it and it will reach Behringer.

I'm also down for some feedback!

Regards,

capitalvice 

PS: Behringer, if you want this as PDF and/or the 3D model, hit me up!  @UliBehringer 

EDIT: Just realized I missed some instrument volume knobs... Theres some space left in the middle area. Maybe you could add some more there.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-03 um 22.31.59.pngimage2.jpgimage3.jpgBildschirmfoto 2020-02-03 um 22.32.23.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-02-03 um 22.32.47.png

read more...
    0 327