Statistics

223,657 members
97,874 posts
  • New
    elekkk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-04

Hello, i use Mac Osx High Sierra with SYNTHTRIBE V 2.4.3.....i had already updated my RD-8 months ago to 2.0.2 without problems! Today I tried to update to 2.0.6 and it doesn't let me do it .... after about 5/6% it stops and doesn't update, an error message appears! The tragedy is that now my RD-8 when I turn it on DOES NOT WORK, the 16 STEP lights remain on but everything else is stopped, it seems blocked! HELP!

read more...
    4 281
    • elekkk
      Marland Me too - I’ve tried with iPad, MacBook and pc - rd-8 is not working.
      • December 4, 2020
    • elekkk
      cbellevie23 Same issue :(
      • December 4, 2020
    • elekkk
      ronniefingerz Same for me too.
      • December 5, 2020
    • elekkk
      cristian-79 same problem, I'm really sad, and I hope it can be fixed quickly
      • December 5, 2020
      • Behringer RD-8 firmware update Version 2.0.6 problem ! does not let me update, it is blocked !
        cristian-79 I have tried both with windows 10 and with windows 7 but nothing and an ornament now.
        everything is due that at the time of the update as soon as I pressed update it did not give me time to put the machine in DFU mode and the update started so it crashed almost immediately and now it tells me that it cannot update because the zadig driver is not corrected or things like that stopping at 3%
        • ·
        • December 5, 2020
    • elekkk
      an986L Same thing here on windows 10 home. I tried 3 different machines also and now RD-8 is a brick or doorstop you name it.
      • December 5, 2020