Statistics

223,655 members
97,872 posts
  • New
    Jarrodimnott
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-04-01

The switch to turn Oscillator.2 on/off on my model D broke off last night. What is the solution for fixing this?

0 17
    • Jarrodimnott
      DavidKnighton Hello Jarrod,
      If the product is under warranty, you can click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SERVICE tile to start a claim. If it's not under warranty, click the SERVICE option anyways and you'll be advises where to send for repair. If you're savvy with soldering iron, you could probably replace the switch yourself, however that would void any warranty you have.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    debloor200
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

2600 hanging note (ALL THE TIME) intial gain down ! decay and sustain.

No matter what i do or pacth i make it always does it ! any ideas PLEASE HELP ! i know its a synth and can do things like this but just the constant tone is killing me ! everytime i pay a key it changes pitch just rings  

Tried with Midi only (with ext keyboard) and with USB but it keeps ringing out each VCO 

read more...
    0 41
    • debloor200
      DavidKnighton Hello debloor200
      I don't have a 2600, but I know enough about synthesis to offer some guidance. Usually a hanging note means your VCA is open, which you seem to have already checked. I check the QSG and the it says the VCF and VCA operate in parallel before the audio is sent to the mixer. I can't see the controls on your pic, but if you have the VCF audio slider open, then try closing it as well. See screenshot for reference and let me know if that's the key - pun intended.
      • Mar 4
    • debloor200
      DavidKnighton
      • Mar 4
    • debloor200
      JAMIE2 several ways to drone the 2600 - as david points out above
      • Mar 12
  • New
    alchematic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hi I have a small original ARP 2500 set up but only have one 1004 T Oscillator. I have been trying to buy a pair of these new Behringer 2500 1004 Oscillators to add to my system. I can not find them. Behringer folks..can you help me? I would buy them today!!  You can see that there is a spot in the rack for a pair of oscillators.  Really hoping to get a pair of these soon.  Thanks  Mark Ricgardson  [email protected]

read more...
    0 29
    • alchematic
      DavidKnighton Hello alchematic,
      Your best bet is to contact Sweetwater (USA) or Thomann (Europe) for ETA. The product was launched fairly recently, so the distributors likely need to place their orders from manufacturer. It can take weeks/months before first shipments clear customs and arrive on store shelves.
      • Feb 15
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 BLUE MARVIN
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-BLUE-MARVIN

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on the authentic ARP 2600 circuitry from the 70s with matched transistors and JFETs. Owning a BLUE MARVIN is like having your piece of history enabling you to re-create timeless classics or forge your own musical path.

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #BLUEMARVIN #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    2 22
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 GRAY MEANIE
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-GRAY-MEANIE 

Learn more:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Features a mechanical spring reverb, hand-picked components, uni-color LEDs on each fader plus a super slick paint job that’ll make your setup pop!

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #GRAYMEANIE #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    0 42
  • New
    PM
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-31

I bought the original 112 oscillator and had one of the first ones. It went out of tune easily and there are some YouTube videos on this subject of how bad it was.

So I sent it back to Behringer and it has been MONTHS with no oscillator sent to me.

Meanwhile I noticed that Thomann got a shipment of them but still I didn't get one. 

This is horrible treatment of the customer.

read more...
    0 20
    • PM
      Nigel67 Hi, I am very sorry that you haven't received your unit back from us. If you could tell me the RMA number or case number then I will find out what has gone wrong in the process as it shouldn't have taken more than 1-2 weeks to have your unit repaired and sent back to you. Many thanks
      • Jan 31
      • 112 Dual VCO
        PM CAS-145326-M5W6M7 - CRM:0049800002382
        • ·
        • Feb 1
      • 112 Dual VCO
        PM RMA Number: 376111
        • ·
        • Feb 1
      • 112 Dual VCO
        Nigel67 I have asked the Service Manager to look at the case and reply to you. I can only apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused.
        • Feb 1
      • 112 Dual VCO
        PM Still don't have it!!! After 6 months. And Thomann has them. Just buy one and send it to me. What an awful company you are. Terrible treatment of me.
        • Feb 17
      • 112 Dual VCO
        Nigel67 Hi. I have checked your case and saw that the last correspondence to you was on the 5th Feb. I am really sorry about this situation, although I am sure apologies are probably not what you want to hear at the present time, you just want your unit back. I have again reached out to the Service Manager and asked him to contact you today. Unfortunately I am not able to view the repair state of your unit. Please let me know if you do not receive a reply today and I will escalate this further.
        • Feb 18
    • PM
      PM Still don't have it.
      • Feb 25
  • New
    Theoperator
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

Hello everyone, if you have a Behringer 2600 and you need a blank book to write down your patches I have created a patch book blank like the original ARP 2600 did. Feel free to use it. Enjoy ;)

5 169
  • New
    Meborrh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-22

Hello,

i am going bananas  not being able to disable the sequencer from auto syncing with any given source (ableton/TR707/etc), i also own a Crave and in the crave software there is an option called exactly that sequencer auto sync which gives two options activated and deactivated and this prevents the sequencer from playing as soon as i press play in the daw or my drum machine, but i do not see anything that allows me to deactivate the sequencer autosync, is there a different way to do this on this Synth or is this feature going to be added to the software hopefully soon?

I added a pic that shows the crave menu and the option i mention above.

Thank you

read more...
    0 43
    • Meborrh
      JoeRivers96 Hi Meborrh, could you try installing the latest version of SynthTribe? I don't currently have access to a Poly D to check if this option is available, however I will forward this on as a suggestion to implement.
      • Jan 22
      • Poly D Sequencer Auto Sync
        Meborrh Hi Joe thank you for your time, i do have the latest Synth Tribe 2.4.6, Id appreciate it this will be a good feature to have hopefully soon!! thank you so much!!!
        • Jan 22
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-12

OSCILLATOR MODULE 1004
    bit.ly/BE-OSCILLATOR-MODULE-1004

Features discrete transistor circuitry to add vintage character and is equipped with coarse and fine frequency controls, frequency range switch, on/off switch, pulse width control, 3 modulation attenuators and best of all it features 3-position toggle switches for each waveform which can be set to inverted/off/non-inverted, all the enabled waveforms are mixed together to create complex waveform shapes and amazing sounds.

List Price: $99

#Behringer #OSCILLATORMODULE1004 #2500Series #Keys #Synthesizers #Keyboard

read more...
    0 135
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-24

SAMPLE & HOLD / RANDOM VOLTAGE MODULE 1036
    bit.ly/BE-SAMPLE-AND-HOLD-RANDOM-VOLTAGE-MODULE-1036

A classic analog sample and hold module. The 1036 features discrete transistor circuitry to add vintage character and is equipped with onboard clock frequency controls, frequency range switches, clock on/off switches, trigger/gate select switches, manual sample switches, internal random signal level controls, external signal input attenuators and clock frequency modulation attenuators to create amazing sounds.

The best part? It’s at a very affordable list price of $99. :)

#Behringer #2500Series #classic #analog #sample #holdmodule #Synthesizer #Keyboards #Synths #Eurorack

read more...
    0 30
Go to page