Statistics

234,329 members
109,995 posts
  • New
    MFROCK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13
    In the last 2 months I have received 3 Model Ds with rust and various other defects.
    One from Musicstore, Germany, two from Thomann, Germany.

Is there still a Model D with the great workmanship that everyone talked about 3 years ago anywhere in the world?

What is wrong with Behringer's quality assurance?
    read more...
    0 9
    • MFROCK
      Dale_M Really sorry to hear this has been your experience, can you please send any images details, serial numbers etc in to us on a Support ticket from the tab above above and choose Technical so that we can investigate any quality issues that may be present. Many thanks in advance.
      • Jun 13
      • What is wrong with Behringer's quality control?
        MFROCK

Since these are devices that I have sent back (Musicstore) or complained about (Thomann), I don't know whether I can use the normal service for this at all, as the devices are no longer in my possession.

I have pictures of the defects of all three devices, but only the serial number of the last two Behringer Model D from Thomann; because I wasn't aware that Behringer had a transport and quality assurance problem with the first device from Musicstore.

• Jun 13
    • MFROCK
      Dale_M if you are happy to send me your email address I can at least get all your images and pass them over to the Quality team even if you no longer have the units.
      • Mon at 12:21 AM
  • New
    ottom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13

Hi,

I found two isssues with the "Assign Random" funtion on the Crave.

The first is that the number of levels used by this mode is one less than in e.g. ramp mode. If I have a 4 step pattern, only three different levels of CV are send to the assign output. I checked this with a scope. This als is true with other pattern lengths: a  length of 3 will produce two levels and a length of 8 will produce 7 levels etc.

I *think* the number of levels shoud be equal to the number of steps as they are in e.g. ramp mode, right?

The second issue is that sequences of length 9, 17 and 26 (and maybe more) produce repeating patters of the same length. With other sequence lengths the repeating is not there (or the cycle is much longer and so you do not notice it).

I'm using firmware 1.1.2

I'll upload two pictures: one is the assign output in random mode for a sequence of length 4. It shows 3 signal levels.

The second is the levels produces by a sequence of length 9. You can see the repeating pattern.

Any chanche these issues could be fixed with a firmware update?

Thanks, Otto

read more...
    0 5
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    Taff1958
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

Hi all or anyone ;-)
    Being a total noob with Eurorack, I'm trying to get a Behringer 960 to control a Behringer 2600 - talk about frustration, might see if it will control my Moog Little Phatty! The video shows from the beginning 'til 1:36 the S&H taking complete control, from 1:37 to 2:56 a minor improvement but still controlled by the S&H, from 2:57 to end the 960 is in control but regardless of where I plug the patch leads in to the 2600 I can't pull it in.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm listening!

The video link shows what I'm doing and odds are where I'm going wrong ;-) https://youtu.be/2M8v8VER1B4

TIA
    Taff

read more...
    0 58
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-19

Master your Behringer 2600 for just USD 9.99! From April 19 to 25, you can get ask.video’s entire library of courses on the Behringer 2600 covering synthesis, music theory, mixing, mastering and much more.

Click on this link to get the course now: https://ask.video/behringer

read more...
    1 43
  • New
    Jarrodimnott
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-04-01

The switch to turn Oscillator.2 on/off on my model D broke off last night. What is the solution for fixing this?

0 40
    • Jarrodimnott
      DavidKnighton Hello Jarrod,
      If the product is under warranty, you can click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SERVICE tile to start a claim. If it's not under warranty, click the SERVICE option anyways and you'll be advises where to send for repair. If you're savvy with soldering iron, you could probably replace the switch yourself, however that would void any warranty you have.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    debloor200
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

2600 hanging note (ALL THE TIME) intial gain down ! decay and sustain.

No matter what i do or pacth i make it always does it ! any ideas PLEASE HELP ! i know its a synth and can do things like this but just the constant tone is killing me ! everytime i pay a key it changes pitch just rings  

Tried with Midi only (with ext keyboard) and with USB but it keeps ringing out each VCO 

read more...
    0 63
    • debloor200
      DavidKnighton Hello debloor200
      I don't have a 2600, but I know enough about synthesis to offer some guidance. Usually a hanging note means your VCA is open, which you seem to have already checked. I check the QSG and the it says the VCF and VCA operate in parallel before the audio is sent to the mixer. I can't see the controls on your pic, but if you have the VCF audio slider open, then try closing it as well. See screenshot for reference and let me know if that's the key - pun intended.
      • Mar 4
    • debloor200
      DavidKnighton
      • Mar 4
    • debloor200
      JAMIE2 several ways to drone the 2600 - as david points out above
      • Mar 12
  • New
    alchematic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hi I have a small original ARP 2500 set up but only have one 1004 T Oscillator. I have been trying to buy a pair of these new Behringer 2500 1004 Oscillators to add to my system. I can not find them. Behringer folks..can you help me? I would buy them today!!  You can see that there is a spot in the rack for a pair of oscillators.  Really hoping to get a pair of these soon.  Thanks  Mark Ricgardson  [email protected]

read more...
    0 58
    • alchematic
      DavidKnighton Hello alchematic,
      Your best bet is to contact Sweetwater (USA) or Thomann (Europe) for ETA. The product was launched fairly recently, so the distributors likely need to place their orders from manufacturer. It can take weeks/months before first shipments clear customs and arrive on store shelves.
      • Feb 15
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 BLUE MARVIN
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-BLUE-MARVIN

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on the authentic ARP 2600 circuitry from the 70s with matched transistors and JFETs. Owning a BLUE MARVIN is like having your piece of history enabling you to re-create timeless classics or forge your own musical path.

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #BLUEMARVIN #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    2 58
    • Behringer
      SamD007 On MIDI mapping: How are the Midi CC functions routed - specifically volume, breath, and expression?

Are they converted into control voltages at some point? If so that would be super useful.

Thanks,

SD
      • Apr 13
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 GRAY MEANIE
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-GRAY-MEANIE 

Learn more:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Features a mechanical spring reverb, hand-picked components, uni-color LEDs on each fader plus a super slick paint job that’ll make your setup pop!

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #GRAYMEANIE #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    0 67
Go to page