Statistics

305,513 members
189,822 posts
  • New
    vinir4mos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-22

Hello Everyone! Need some help!

Synth tribe is not running properly. It doesn't show save and load options on the app. I've tried everything. Uninstalled and installed the app again but no success. I have a MS-1 and now the sequencer and arpeggiator section don't work! Also, and when my synth is connected it doesn't emit any sound.

I use a mac with catalina on. Can anybody help?

read more...
    0 28
    • vinir4mos
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and submit a tech support case. Someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible
      • Apr 22
  • New
    MonsterOhm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-21

Hi.

Im having an issue where I cant turn on the external sync for my Poly D because Sythtribe places the option below the window and theres no way of scrolling within the program. On an M1 Running Big Sur, in terms of updates its been fine, but do to the window scrolling issue certain options are not availabe.

read more...
    0 39
    • MonsterOhm
      PedroRodrigues Hi MonsterOhm, thank you for your post, have you tried to use Rosetta 2? For more information on Rosetta 2 please follow the link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT211861 The Rosetta 2 software will allow you to run without any issue a software developed for the Intel Chip for Mac on a Silicon M1.
      • Feb 23
      • Synthtribe window doesnt allow you to see synth options on an Apple M1
        MonsterOhm Hey Pedro, The issue is the Apple app store version. I downloaded the version from the Behringer site and it works fine. Its odd because they are both version 2.5.7 but have different interfaces. As far as the app store version goes there was no option to run using Rosetta in the info window. I think you just need to get the version on your site to the app store and problem solved.
        • ·
        • Feb 23
    • MonsterOhm
      PedroRodrigues

Hi MonsterOhm I undertand what you mean but you cannot use the iOS version of the App on a OSX, the iOS version is exclusively for IPADS and IPHONES the OSX version is for a Mac computer. That might be the source of the problem.

• Feb 23
      • Synthtribe window doesnt allow you to see synth options on an Apple M1
        MonsterOhm I'm on a Mac, it shouldn't be downloading the IOS version it should download the OSX Version
        • ·
        • Feb 23
  • New
    masi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-08-15

My screen is 5120x1440 so the sequencer (of the TD-3) taking up the whole screen is annoying. See attached screenshot to see how ridiculuos this is.

Please allow me to use a normal window size. Thank you.

0 90
    • masi
      PedroRodrigues Hi masi have you tried to press the key, which resembles the Windows logo, this will force the desktop's taskbar to display at the bottom of the screen. You can then click the full-screen program's icon to minimize it, or you can press the "Show Desktop" bar in the far-right corner of the taskbar. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • August 17, 2021