Statistics

223,657 members
97,874 posts
  • New
    Muso2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I can't get vocal or guitar to work?

What software settings do I need to do and which socket should I plug into my fishman loudbox performer?

0 18
    • Muso2
      PedroRodrigues Hi Muso to be possible to assist you with more resources please follow the link below and submit a assistance case directly with our support team . https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon
      • Apr 9
    • Muso2
      Muso2 Hi,

I’m confused how to set up VL3extreme. The equipment I currently have is Taylor 714ce acoustic electric guitar, shure 57beta mic, VL3E and Fishman loudbox performer.

I want to be able to play mic and guitar through the vl3e. Is it possible to run it all through my fishman amp or do I need to buy a mixer and speakers? Where do I connect it through fishman if this is possible.

What gear would you recommend I get if fishman option not possible. I want to get voice and guitar working for VL3Extreme, 

Thanks in advance
      • Apr 9
    • Muso2
      PetGerbil Can you plug acoustic guitar and mic into vl3, take the main XLR outputs from Vl3 into the mic and guitar inputs on the Fishman amp and set the Vl3 to "Dual Mono" outputs.? (making sure there's no "phantom power" on the Fishmans inputs.)
      • Apr 9
  • New
    jackL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

The connected software shows that the device is GTX, and it shows "it is in use" and the firmware cannot be upgraded. Could you please give me a copy of the firmware of the machine?

0 13
  • New
    CoryDumont
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

I was at rehearsal last week and decided to plug in my phone to the aux jack to run through a song. Seemed to work fine but now the unit seems to have an j thermal mic issue or something. If nothing is plugged into the aux jack(even just a cable with nothing in the other end) then the unit picks up every sound ( pressing buttons, touching the machine at all) very loud and clearly with a slight delay. The k my way I have found to remedy this is to just leave an 1/8" cable plugged into the aux port. This seems like a very strange issue, I'm wondering if anyone else has come across it. Thanks! Cory

read more...
    0 20
    • CoryDumont
      PedroRodrigues Hi CoryDumont this may be related to the RoomSense being active, as this tool controls the two onboard microphones on the unit and in some cases can cause similar issues as the ones you just mention. Can you please press MIX and turn the ROOMSENSE level all the way OFF and see if the issue is still present?
      If the steps above, do not resolve this matter have you tried to perform a factory reset to your unit?
      To perform a factory reset hold down “Store” and “Back” during power up.
      Thank you
      • Mar 14
  • New
    Kfir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-03

Hello to everybody here. 

The right side of my voice effect stopped working. (Only the right side).

Can someone help me to find a lab or place that i can take it to check it out? Thecnical support never answer. 

Please and thank you!

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    Kfir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Hello,

The side buttons are not responding. How can I reset the machine? 

Any help?

0 21
    • Kfir
      PedroRodrigues Hi Please consider that to restoring the factory settings of TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch , you must power up the unit. Then hold the LEFT BOTTOM and LEFT TOP Matrix buttons while the display shows text until the display shows the initialization message. The Factory Reset procedure is complete. If this does not resolve this matter please try to update the firmware for your unit via VOICESUPPORT.
      • Mar 2
      • Help.. :(  Voice-over touch
        Kfir Hi, thank you for your response, the whole buttons on the right side of the machine is not working or light up.
        • Mar 2
    • Kfir
      Kfir Can I get someone to send it to get fix or someone to look at my Voicelive?
      • Mar 2
  • New
    pablogoparra
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-25

Hi! the voicesolo Fx150 is sold out in all stores and e-commerce. Are you going to manufacture more units of this fantastic product?

I wish another! Thanks!!!

read more...
    0 20
    • pablogoparra
      DavidKnighton Hello Pablo,
      As far as I know, the product lifecycle is still in the production phase, meaning it's not been discontinued and probably won't be anytime soon. There is high demand for all musical products during these times, due to many people being on lockdown. This means the product is selling out faster than distributors can acquire it. Best thing to do is to place a back order with your distributor so you get priority shipment once the product becomes available.
      • Feb 25
      • Voicesolo Fx150
        pablogoparra Thanks! This is great, I was afraid it was discontinued. Best regards!
        • Feb 26
  • New
    PeteMoody
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-02-23

Hey guys, looking for some advice...

I recently picked up a new Performer VK for my keyboard so I can bolster my band's vocal harmonies.  However, I'm having difficulty trying to get it to work off my keyboard's note MIDI output. I don't want to run my keyboard audio through the Performer VK with my vocals mixed into one stereo feed because vocals and instruments are run into separate channels on our mixer (for obvious reasons).

Is there a way the Performer VK can just listen to my keyboard's midi notes and work the harmonies off that, or can I run the headphone out from my keyboard to the Performer VK instrument input to achieve the same purpose, but not have the keyboard audio come out of the performer?

Hopefully others have come across this and resolved it :)

Many thanks!!

read more...
    0 18
    • PeteMoody
      PedroRodrigues Hi PeterMoody Please be aware that the PERFORM-VK responds to Control Change (CC), Program Change (PC) and MIDI Tempo (not MIDI Clock) information. To block incoming CC and PC messages, hold the Set button while powering on. Note data will still be accepted in this state.
      For convenience, we have mapped many PERFORM-VK CC’s to the Behringer UMA25s controller keyboard.
      The “UMA25s Mapping” column shows the button or control on the UMA25s related to each control.
      MIDI PC Messages The product’s 3 presets correspond to Program Change Bank 0: 125, 126, 127
      MIDI CC List The following chart shows a list of all available control changes.
      The MIDI channel can be set by holding the Set button and pressing a note on a connected MIDI keyboard.
      The MIDI channel on which this note was sent will be used as the MIDI receive channel.
      • Feb 23
    • PeteMoody
      PeteMoody Thank you for your comprehensive reply Pedro :)
      What I actually discovered is that I don't need to plug the keyboard audio into the VK for it to pick-up the notes I play. Actually I merely had to plug in a MIDI cable from the keyboard out into the VK and it automatically picks the harmonies needed which is fantastic because the manual does not explicitly state this. I originally thought that MIDI only worked in "Notes Mode" but in fact it works in all Harmony modes.

So to all other keyboard players out there who are loaded with the task of doing all the backing vocals in their band, this device is perfect for that!!

The only thing I don't like about this harmoniser is that it follows the vibrato of the source voice which sounds very robotic. What would be great is if the harmoniser would just provide the additional harmonies but ignore or alter the vibrato so that they are not an exact copy of the source voice (like real backing singers do) and also turn down the sibilants on the harmony voices. That would create more realistic backing vocals.
      • Feb 23
  • New
    livreandre
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-18

I´m trying to connect my voice Live 3 and receiving the error listed below

My internet is normal

0 13
    • livreandre
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Are you using a USB hub by any chance? If you are try plugging directly into the USB port instead.
      • Feb 18
      • My Voice Live 3 dont Connect with Voice Supprt 2
        livreandre Directly ... but anyway the software dont connect at all .. it dont even pass to the scan
        • Feb 18
        livreandre Thanks for your reply
        • Feb 18
        WilliamR Also, check to see if your firewall is blocking your program from accessing the internet.
        • Feb 19
  • New
    rcrome1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

I have downloaded the software to my Mac, connected my Perform VE to my laptop successfully , but I don't know how to get any of the free preset packages. How do I connect Voice Support to the Cloud? 

Thanks

0 33
    • rcrome1
      PedroRodrigues Hi, rcrome1 please consider this is where you’ll find any “online” presets that are available. Each device will have a different set of presets depending on what’s been released to date. Please confirm that you computer has a internet connection.
      You may drag a cloud preset pack directly to the Backups area to create your own local copy of it. This allows you to rename or reorder presets, something you can’t do directly to the Cloud based presets.
      When you first synchronize, you’ll see a list of presets that are currently on your TC-Helicon device. The presets have various icons and colours that show both types of presets and their state.
      The name of the preset area will change depending on what you have selected on the Browser side of the screen.
      • Workspace – the presets most recently synchronized with your device
      • Backups – If you click the “parent” or top-most Backups button, you’ll see icons that show all backups and/or backup groups, like the group in the earlier example
      You may double click on a Backup Group to “dig” deeper and expose any individual backups within that group.
      • Feb 18
      • How do I connect my Voice Support 2 for my Perform E to the Cloud to get the free presets?
        rcrome1 Thanks for the response. I understand how I should be able to see the presets but they are not there under the "Cloud" section. I can successfully connect my Perform VE, I can update to the most current Firmware, I can access support through the Voice Support 2 help tab (that is how I communicating now) so I know I have internet connection. I quit my web browsers before connecting my Perform VE in case there was some type of security block , I also turned off my Firewall in case that was causing a problem. I did submit a service ticket through the help section too in case you can't tell me how to fix this . The screenshot shows how there is nothing in my Cloud presets available. THE ONLY THING I can think of is I could not find a Voice Live 2 download on your download page specifically for PERFORM VE so I downloaded one of the HARMONY Voice Live 2 downloads assuming the software was the same for all devices since you can manage them all with Voice Live 2.
        • Feb 21
    • rcrome1
      rcrome1 Thanks for the response. I understand how I should find the presets, but none are there. I successfully updated to the latest firmware. I took the step of quitting my web browsers before connection in case that caused a problem. I have turned off my Firewall too. I can access the internet through the support tab on VoiceLive 2, because that is how I am communicating with this forum. But nothing shows up under the Cloud tab. . I did submit a service ticket since I have tried several times to connect all unsuccessful.
      • Feb 21
  • New
    mikecurtis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

It broke. This is the A-B switch on a Voicetone Harmony G-XT.
    How can I replace it?

0 31
    • mikecurtis
      WilliamR Hello Mike, Please submit a Care Ticket. Click on the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started. We can get that part ordered for you.
      • Jan 6
      • My A-B switch got smashed by a piece of falling gear
        mikecurtis That seems to be a black hole. I got an automated response, but nothing further.
        • Jan 11
        WilliamR Hello Mike, We can get you the replacement parts through the support portal. If you create a parts ticket, someone from our parts department can get this done for you. This is where we can line everything up for you to get all the parts you need to fix your Voice tone harmony gxt.
        • Jan 11
        mikecurtis I can see my tickets in the queue and I see someone left a one line comment providing an apparent a part number, but I don't see how to get the part ordered
        • Jan 14
    • mikecurtis
      mikecurtis I wish. I find this process pretty cumbersome. I can see my tickets in the queue, and I can see someone responded with a part number, but I am getting no way to order the part. I think I have 2 tickets in the parts queue, (because I couldn't see the first one)
      • Jan 14
    • mikecurtis
      WilliamR Hello Mike, Sorry for the delay. Todd has just sent you a price quote through case number CAS-406878-D9T2F2
      • Jan 15
        mikecurtis How do I see that? I'm on the Care Ticket Details page and I selected CAS-406878-D9T2F2 from my list of tickets, but I don't see anything from Todd. Nothing in my email either.
        • Jan 15
        mikecurtis
        • Jan 15
Go to page