Statistics

208,798 members
81,038 posts
  • New
    DJRichNumber9Kru
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

I recently purchased a Behringer UCA222 with which I am happy. The product description from where I purchased it noted that Traktion DAW is available (as well as Audacity etc) to download once the UCA222 is registered, and that a download code would be emailed to me. I have registered my UCA222 on the 6th Jan but have yet to receive a download code. Is Traktion still available or not?

read more...
    0 6
    • DJRichNumber9Kru
      DavidKnighton Hello James,
      Yes, we're still offering the codes. The system might have a bug that is not releasing the codes though. Can you give me the case number from your registration ticket? It will be formatted CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX.
      • Jan 8
    • DJRichNumber9Kru
      DJRichNumber9Kru Thanks David. I have replied to you via messages and sent you the case number. Much appreciated.
      • Jan 8
  • New
    MadonnaHouse2888
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Hi registered my UM2 a while ago but didn't get the email for the Tracktion Redeem Code.

I attached below the email with my Care Ticket number.

Help Appreciated.

0 9
    • MadonnaHouse2888
      KyleJohnson Hi, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I will look into this for you now.
      • Jan 4
      • Tracktion Redeem Code
        KyleJohnson It looks like your code was sent out to you today in a new email, did you receive that?
        • Jan 4
  • New
    grmcooke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-30

Hi there

I've got a UM2 connected to my Windows 10 machine - it's working fine with Reason but I would also like to use the same interface and speakers for normal PC use (e.g. Spotify, YouTube, Google Meet calls for work etc.). The interface does appear in Device Manager under "Sound, video and game controllers", but doesn't appear in Sound settings (see attached pictures) - any ideas on how to resolve this?

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    shajivalavil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

I tried many times the mainoutput not working how i can set this, awating your support.

Thank you.

0 7
    • shajivalavil
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Shaji, if you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the following setup video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABJYUNY2jw

If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues I would recommend submitting a technical support case via the support tab for further troubleshooting to be carried out.
      • December 29, 2020
  • New
    kampkanin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hi,

I'm trying to get my Konnekt 8 to work on firewire with an iMac running High Sierra. I know I'm not the only one having problems with that - but right now I am hoping that the 3.6.1-driver will help me.

But - it isn't anywhere on the TC website even though they do mention it at least once in the software release notes...

HELP me, please... :-)

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    KoustubhPersai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-16

I bought my Behringer Interface a while back. I was registering it by making a care ticket, but when I got to selecting the brand, there were no brand options. It was just <select brand>. Can somebody please help me out as soon as possible??

read more...
    2 24
    • KoustubhPersai
      Carl71 Same here and it still is not FIXED Why ? bought a Behringer Go case and cannot register it since Nov 28th !!!
      • December 18, 2020
    • KoustubhPersai
      Carl71 Still not Fixed! December 29th 2020 Why ?
      • December 28, 2020
      • Not getting any brand selections for making a care ticket
        KoustubhPersai Hey There! I just found a fix to this. As I was talking with one of the tech support guys, he told me to switch my browser. I was using Google Chrome, so I switched up to Microsoft Edge, AND IT WORKED!!!! So you should also try to switch browsers. It will surely work.
        • ·
        • Jan 1
  • New
    Ammo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-08

I just got my UMC202HD and the 2nd input isn't working. I can see the signal light up when I talk/record and also clips when it gets too loud, however I can't hear anything through my headphones. I have tried both an XLR input (with my C-2 condenser mic and phantom power) as well as a 1/4" cable input from my guitar. When I try to record in a DAW it recognizes it as an input but nothing is picked up. Input 1 works completely fine.

Any help please?

Also, I asked someone on Reddit and they asked about my drivers and told me to come here. I don't know much so this is what I said: 

I tried using both Audacity and the standard voice recorder but neither worked. Also, I have a list open of the drivers... but none of them look like they are from Behringer. I'm looking through control panel - is that right?

Screenshot attached

Thanks

read more...
    0 27
    • Ammo
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Amogh, if you have not yet done so i would first recommend visiting the following link and installing the ASIO4ALL driver, if after installation you are still experiencing issues please let me know:

http://www.asio4all.org/
      • December 8, 2020
      • UMC202HD Input 2 not working
        Ammo Alright so it worked for a bit and then I unplugged it and now it doesn't... I think this is a manufacturing defect.
        • December 9, 2020
        Ammo Also when it worked the direct monitor wasn't working on input 2
        • December 9, 2020
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Amogh, please accept my apologies. The UMC202HD will utilise a different driver and not the ASIO4ALL as first suggested, I have included this in the below link for your:

https://we.tl/t-KL85j1xzZR

Please let me know if this helps resolve your issue.
        • December 9, 2020
  • New
    RobLI57
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-05

Hi

I've just purchased an ADA8200 to add more channels to my UMC1820 audio interface. I'm confused by how to set it up.

I patched the Optical output of the 1820 to the input of the ADA, and vice-versa. I've set the Master to be the 1822 with the switch on the 8200. I have a Sync light lit on the ADA. Here's my issue.

The UMC1820 is the audio interface of my radio station with a USB connection to the Windows 10 PC. That PC runs the automation software. I am using the ASIO drivers inside the radio station automation software. I can see the stereo pairs of OUTPUTS on the back of the UMC. They are clearly labeled OUT. I only see ADAT pairs on the from the 8200. They are not labeled OUT. I believe these to be the INPUTS of the 8200. 

My plan was to use the 8200 as the outputs of the automation music decks and select those in the software and then patch the XLR connectors into 3 input channels on my audio console. How come I don't see the outputs on the 8200? Do I need to make the 8200 the master? Not sure what I'm missing here, but I was hoping to use those XLR outs of the 8200 and patch them into my audio console.

I THINK I uploaded a jpg so that you can see the selections that are available in the automation software.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

read more...
    0 21
    • RobLI57
      RexBeckett Hi Rob, the USB interface cannot communicate directly with the ADA8200. It is only aware of the inputs/outputs of the UMC1820. If you select the DAW outputs to be [ASIO] UMC ASIO Driver (ADAT 1 + ADAT 2), the output should be on the ADA8200 XLR outputs 1 and 2. The same applies to the other six outputs.
      • December 6, 2020
    • RobLI57
      RobLI57 Hi Rex thank you for your reply. You see my options there on the screen. I did select ADAT 1 +2 for Player 1, ADAT 3+4 for Player 2 and ADAT 5+6 to Player 3. Then plugged in XLR to RCAs into the audio console for the channels I want those players to appear on the audio console. But that didn't work as expected. I put a song in each of the players, and tested. For example, when I played Player 1, I heard the song in both the Player 1 & 2 channels of the console. The song in Player 2 I heard nothing, and the song in Player 3, I heard nothing. Is it because I have the Optical connections between the 1820 and the 8200 set up incorrectly? I have tried setting the 8200 as Slave at first, then I tried it as Master. Both times, I had Sync lights on the front of the 8200. Any idea if my connections between the two devices is wrong? Thanks Rob
      • December 6, 2020
      • UMC1820 with ADA8200
        RexBeckett The UMC1820 ADAT output should be connected to the ADA8200 ADAT input. The ADA8200 ADAT output should be connected to the UMC1820 ADAT input. The ADA8200 should be set as Slave.
        • December 7, 2020
    • RobLI57
      RobLI57 I followed your advice, and I still don't have any audio coming from the players. I also installed the ASIO4ALL drivers, so now I see all the UMC driver outs1-9 as well as the ASIO4ALL 1-9 outs. I still see the ADAT 1-8 as well. If I am plugged into the XLR 1-3 on the back of the 8200, I would assume that one of the 1-3 corresponding options would work. However, I get no audio on any of the Outs, and when I try the ADATs it locks up the Players and I need to reboot the automation software. I'm very confused, and there's little help anywhere for this stuff, I hope I can get this resolved here. Thank you
      • December 11, 2020
  • New
    AndyGigaByte
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-26

Literally all the comnputer recognize the interface except the driver, please help me :((((

0 18
    • AndyGigaByte
      Paul_Vannatto What version of Windows are you using? That icon in the top left corner looks like something from Win95. Also what Behringer product are you installing this ASIO drivers for?
      • November 25, 2020
      • What can I do?? :(((
        AndyGigaByte I'm using Windows 10, and that ASIO is for the interface U-phoria UMC202HD
        • November 25, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto For Win10, you should be using the ASIO drivers 4.59 (found here https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BJZ found in the Software section on the right)
        • November 25, 2020
        AndyGigaByte Thanks man! and finally which do I have to download?
        • November 25, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto The link is UMC Driver 4.59.0 (for Windows 7 to 10
        • ·
        • November 25, 2020
  • New
    thevoidngi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29

Hello,

I can't find my original topic (I suppose it has been deleted since you replied to my ticket) but I want this to be public and visible and get traction

I've purchased a UMC 1820 from Thomann.de. Received it on tuseday 27

When I've tried it all channels have a lot of signal passing through even with the main knob turned to zero. Both in direct monitoring as weel as in USB connection (see attachment). And not a little signal. That's a LOT (in the picture you see the signal getting from a moog Sub Phatty at max volume while the channel gain on the UMC 1820 is at zero)

I've opened a ticket as I've never seen this in my life in any audio interfaces in 15 years and it's not an acceptable behaviour for an audio interface as it's very limiting 

This is not documented anywhere (forum, Manual, etc) and there is no firmware . The Customer Service confirmed this should not be the behaviour and I've probably got a Faulty unit

I've sent it back the unit to Thomann.de (Attaching MT customer service email) and asked for a reimbursment. In the meanwhile I went in a local italian shop to get another one as I need it urgently for a recording session on Saturday (paying it more than Thomann)

I've just tested it and it has the EXACT SAME BEHAVIOUR

I want an official clarification from Behringer as I cannot think I got two faulty unit in a row from 2 different vendors with the same issue and I'm losing a lot of time (and money) around this

read more...
    0 32
    • thevoidngi
      RexBeckett Hello Roberto, this is not an official response but I don't think you got two defective units. It is quite common on preamps, interfaces and mixing consoles that the Gain controls do not have an Off setting. They usually have a range from minimum to maximum gain. If the minimum gain is too high for your source, reduce its output level or press in the UMC1820's Pad button. The gain controls on other UMC products (202HD, 204HD, 404HD) have the same behavior.
      • October 29, 2020
      • UMC 1820 ISSUE - Gain knob to zero but still getting a lot of signal from all channels - 2 new faulty units in a row?
        thevoidngi Hi Rex. Thanks for your prompt reply.
        I'm pretty baffled to be honest
        First: I got an official ticket response from Lea saying a gain to zero should let no signal in (and I've move accordingly by returning the Interface and purchasing a new one)
        Second: it's not quite common. Actually is the opposite. Any single Audio Interface and Mixer I had in 15 years doesn't behave like this. Zero on a gain is zero.
        Third: there's A LOT of signal passing in. Too much. I'm getting signal with PAD on, Gain knob on zero from my Moog Sub Phatty with volume at 1 out of 10
        Fourth: It's so not common that the latest reseller told me that he's never seen something like this, that it is unacceptable. He already opened me the procedure for a free return and it's going to remove this and other audio interfaces of Behringer from his catalogue, as it is not documented anywhere on your manual that your preamp don't go to zero
        • October 29, 2020
      • UMC 1820 ISSUE - Gain knob to zero but still getting a lot of signal from all channels - 2 new faulty units in a row?
        RexBeckett Hi Roberto, I don't represent Music Tribe. I am a user - like you. My experience is different to yours, though. The Gain controls on every mixer and almost every preamp that I have ever used did not have an off setting. Mixer Level controls, on the other hand, usually do have an off position. If you need to be able to turn a source off, you may be better using a mixer rather than a preamp/interface.
        • October 29, 2020
        thevoidngi Sorry Rex, I thought you were a staff since I see you responding a lot around I'm waiting for an official answer. I've had and tried focusrite, UA, Arturia as audio interfaces. All of them, if the gain is to 0, let no signal passing through (you can see a clear 0 on the gain if you google it)

This is the first time it happens to me on an audio interface honestly. and the problem is not only they don't go to zero, is that there is so much preamp, even with the PAD turn on that the level they let pass through is really huge. This makes harder in live set to do manual automation on the volume as there is a huge multiplier on the gain itself.

And I cannot go for a mixer (I already have a mixer, luckily not behringer ). I was looking forward for a cheap solution to do live set while sending 8 different audio channel to ableton live, in order to apply real time effects or record 8 track at the same time (dawless). The UMC 1820 looked perfect on paper to do that

The things that bothers me is that this is not written anywhere

Best
        • October 29, 2020
        thevoidngi got an official ticket response but it's pretty clear they don't read the ticket and give random responses (they thought I'm experiencing random noise coming in even though my ticket was 300% clear). You're reply was better. Now I've asked for official preamp specification and what is the Decibel level on the preamp with the knob at minimum (if 0 db or still some db). Let's see what they say
        • October 30, 2020
        StephenEvans Just to add to the above, Rex is right, gain all the way down is not "off". On my Focusrite, it's labelled 0-10, but that;s an arbitary scale. Off would actually be minus infinity dB, as 0dB on a gain or volume control would usually mean keeping the level the same, with a positive value increasing the gain, and a negative value decreasing (hence for off, would be labelled minus infinity). Try switching it from inst to line and see if that is any better. Inst would be expecting a guitar or bass, whereas your synth probably has a line output.
        • November 11, 2020
Go to page