Statistics

305,213 members
189,486 posts
  • New
    Crazycajun
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

When using discord I have to leave my microphone setup open in go xlr for discord to recognize my mic. If I press ok to go back to let's say the routing or mixer then discord immediately stops recognizing my microphone.

0 6
  • New
    Gaspy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Hi everyone, someone can help me?

I have the problem showed in the followed image, how can i solve that?

My OS is Windows 10 Pro

0 16
    • Gaspy
      Gaspy here I have the other error that came out
      • Aug 26
    • Gaspy
      NicJonesMT Hi Gaspy.
      Can you please run the Driver Repair tool in the Go XLR app, power cycle your machine and then run it again. You can find it in the Go XLR app > System >Help & Support. Normally the first time you run it, it will uninstall the existing driver so please do this twice.
      If this doesnt resolve the issue, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Aug 27
    • Gaspy
      Gaspy when I follow your istruction, exactly when I click on the "Help & Support" button it opens to me another menu what I need to click?
      • Aug 27
  • New
    uru
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-09

This is not a support request, it's "just" some feedback.

Switching pic related on "silently" with an app or firmware update after it never having been on before was kind of a **** take.

I realize the setting is there for a reason, but where I come from the VOIP or streaming software takes care of that, not the hardware. Which I consider the GoXLR app part of. Great setting to have, very annoying setting to discover the wrong way.

read more...
    0 50
  • New
    Bryanliong
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

why the device show no power,led light is off ,after I put in the batteries?it show no working...

0 50
    • Bryanliong
      Cob93 Once you open an app on your phone like GarageBand etc, it should turn on
      • Jan 25
    • Bryanliong
      PedroRodrigues Hi Bryanliong, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest you to confirm if you are using a 10-PIN USB MINI to Lightning cable. Thank you
      • Feb 14
  • New
    Mehl200g
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-04

Hallo,

ich wundere mich das es nach wie vor nicht die möglichkeit gibt, die aufgenommenen Samples direkt umzubenennen. Wenn ich etwas einspreche und das 4-5 mal, weil mir die vorherigen Aufnahmen nicht passen, muss ich jedes mal mühsam die richtige Datei aus dem Ordner suchen und dann umbenen.

Es wäre echt hilfreich und würde einges an Zeit sparen, das endgültige Audio, welches nun auf einer der Samplertaste liegt direkt mit einem "Rechtsklick->Umbenen" auf das Audio neu zu benennen, sodass ich den Rest den ich nicht mehr haben will einfach nur noch aus dem Ordener löschen kann ohne ausversehen die Datei, welche ich behalten möchte mit zu entfernen.

Ist dies bezüglich ein Softwareupdate in Aussicht?

read more...
    0 36
  • New
    UTAC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Not a technical issue, please direct me to where this question would be more appropriate:

How do you set the default control tab in the GOXLR app interface upon open? Currently, it's the Mixer control tab that displays, and I would like it to default to the Routing control tab. Perhaps an .INI file somewhere I could edit?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 206