Statistics

250,559 members
127,734 posts
  • New
    kampkanin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hi,

I'm trying to get my Konnekt 8 to work on firewire with an iMac running High Sierra. I know I'm not the only one having problems with that - but right now I am hoping that the 3.6.1-driver will help me.

But - it isn't anywhere on the TC website even though they do mention it at least once in the software release notes...

HELP me, please... :-)

read more...
    0 73
  • cubidj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-07

Hi there,

I have a MacBook Pro with El Capitan installed and a software version 3.5.1 f3664 for my Impact Twin.

The latest Impact Twin driver available is version 3.6.1. Which version of Mac osx does it support the last driver?

Thanx,

cheers.

Roberto

read more...
    0 447
  • dagovitsj
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-03
    Hi, I know that the TC Konnekt 24D is discontinued, so I won't bother support with a lot of questions. But I'm a long time customer of TC Electronics and my trusted TC Konnekt 24D has worked great since 2006 on my win 7 64 bit pro system. Yesterday I installed Win10 Pro (64 bit) on my PC and the 2.4.1 drivers (which I had on an old hard drive). That worked fine. After a while I found the "newest" drivers from 2016 which are called tcaudiointerfacesoftware-x64-361.msi - and installed them 5 minutes ago. But now I get a warning message which I haven't seen before. It says: "Driver version does not match the control panel". How do I solve this issue? Yes, I had to uninstall the 2.4.1. drivers before I installed the tcaudiointerfacesoftware-x64-361.msi - and I turned off the TC Konnekt 24 interface before I uninstalled the drivers and installed the latest ones, and restarted my PC, and then turned on the interface. Can someone help me out here? I love my TC Konnekt 24D and it would be great to have it working on win10 ;-) Thanks in advance. Cheers!
    read more...
    0 394
    • dagovitsj
      dagovitsj Hi, I just uninstalled the drivers and installed it one more time, now it's working as it should, no more warning message. Great!
      • July 3, 2020