Statistics

241,340 members
117,605 posts
  • New
    delmo1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Hi All

I have a UMC202HD, Windows 10 laptop and Novation Launchkey 37 connected via midi

All was good with the world until i tried conecting my other keyboard via headphone out (keyboard) to UMC Input 1 on the front panel. I can hear the kyboard but only throught the left speaker. The Midi keyboard comes out in stereo still.

A little googling and i find that i need to change from 2-channel to 1-channel in the Behringer UMC control panel windows app.

The problem is that the dropdown in the UMC control panel only lists 2-channel options. I have tried both TS and TRS headphone cables.

What did i miss? How do i get 1-channel options to show up?

FYI

Windows 10 Pro - V10.0.19041

UMC202HD Driver V4.59.56775

read more...
    0 5
    • delmo1
      delmo1

Still no reply to my support ticket and not a word about this issue either....Just about burnt through all good will with Behringer and ready to find another brand to work with

• Mon at 9:39 PM
  • New
    theafiqismail13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hello all.

My UMC22 cannot be detected in the control panel. I cannot see any light from "SIG" and "CLIP" signs. ASIO4ALL control panel also did not show the interface details under WDM device list tab.

DAW: Waveform 11

mic: BY-MM1

studio headphone: OneOdio Pro10

Please help.

read more...
    0 15
    • theafiqismail13
      Dale_M Hi there we would suggest trying another PC to be 100% certain, if you are still having issues please go to the Support tab and raise a Technical ticket with us so we can help.
      • Jul 6
  • New
    UTAC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Not a technical issue, please direct me to where this question would be more appropriate:

How do you set the default control tab in the GOXLR app interface upon open? Currently, it's the Mixer control tab that displays, and I would like it to default to the Routing control tab. Perhaps an .INI file somewhere I could edit?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 31
  • New
    meganathan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11
  • New
    komunaviro
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Hi,

I bought a Behringer UMC204HD AI about 1 year ago and i never had the need to use the second input (the one on the right). I recently got back into gaming and i decided to buy a microphone to use on Discord. So, in order to keep the settings on the first input entrance on the AI, i connect the mic to the second one, launch Discord, got in a room and...nobody can hear me. I checked and re-check for every possible option on the internet, tweaking settings both in Windows and on Discord, checked the settings in the UMC Control Panel, I even tried to change the usb port in wich the AI is plugged in...nothing. I discovered though, that the mic works on Discord only if it's plugged in the first input. How is this possible? Why only in the first input? In the second input the mic picks up sound and can actually record voice (tested on Reaper DAW, OBS and Windows built in Recorder) but for some reason it just doesn't reproduce my voice on Discord and nobody can hear it. I have two guesses: 1 - For some reason the second input is broken on isn't compatible with the mic (BTW it's a Tascam TM-80) 2 - Discord is not capable of differentiating between the 2 inputs on the interface and reproduces sound coming only from the first one, i say this because on Windows the AI inputs are labeled like this:

Windows reads the inputs as one without giving me the possibility to separate them.

I'll appreciate if somebody can help me out with this, Thanks

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    AslemSantosVale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hi, I have this interface with the USB XMOS IC shorted. But I couldn't find the correct component code to order. Anyway, after a lot of research and help from some very supportive people, I found out that it's XMOS XS1-U8A-64FB96-C5, but it doesn't come with recorded firmware. I found a firmware on the Behringer website (picture attached) but I was wondering if I can burn the new and "virgin" IC by USB. Thanks.

read more...
    0 33
  • New
    Goedelchen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hi

I have a Behringer UMC1820 since about two months.

What I've seen since the beginning and couldn't figure out is: why is it that the max. recording level is -11db.

I set gain to max and (obviously) that clips hard, but still not more than -11 db. I'm a beginner so my question: This isn't normal, is it? What could be wrong? Wrong settings?

read more...
    0 37
    • Goedelchen
      PedroRodrigues Hi Goedelchen, thank you for your post, to be possible to assist you with more tools please follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly with our Tech support Team https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer Thank you
      • Jun 3
    • Goedelchen
      Goedelchen

For anyone who faces a similar problem: There are volume settings in the UMC Control Panel where you can set the levels for in- and outputs. I don't go into details not to embarass myself ;-)
      Btw.: the tech support team responded really quickly and their first questions already made me think and "discover" the UMC control panal resp. the volume settings there (I wasn't aware of those settings - just overlooked it before)

• Jun 3
  • New
    nando82br
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

Prezados, Boa noite! 

Comprei e instale uma interface UMC404 e dois problemas ocorreram. Botão de volume "Phones" só funciona se o botão "Mix" estiver voltado para "PB" se apontado em "in" fica totalmente silenciado. Já o botão "Main out" não altera o volume de saída de áudio conectada aos monitores de referência!

read more...
    0 39
    • nando82br
      DavidKnighton Olá amiga,
      o IN e PB significa INPUT e PLAYBACK. Se você não tiver entradas para a interface, não ouvirá nada quando o controle estiver definido como IN. PLAYBACK é o áudio que retorna do seu computador. O botão controla a combinação do que você ouve nas entradas e o que está tocando no computador.

O botão MAIN controla o nível de saída 1L e 2R do painel traseiro. Seu computador precisa ter áudio atribuído a OUTPUTS 1-2 no software para ouvir o som.
      • May 13
  • New
    Tozarino1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-29

Please, Admin, kindly help me out to register my U-phoria umc404Hd, I really find it so difficult to track or register it, please kindly help me out

0 36
    • Tozarino1
      Dale_M Hi there you simply need to go to the Support tab above and use the Product registration option!
      • Apr 29
    • Tozarino1
      Tozarino1

Have done that sir, what I need. Ow is how to download the driver for that product... Pls help to do this... Thanks

• Apr 30
      • Help! Help!! Help!??
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Tozarino1, if you have not yet found it the driver for your unit can be found under the software tab on the product page(linked below) and also within the Behringer downloads centre. Please note this is only required if your are using a PC, no driver is required for use on MAC's:

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BK1
        • May 2
  • New
    Tozarino1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-29

Please be of help to me to Register this device... Thank u

1 42
Go to page