Statistics

298,845 members
182,519 posts
  • New
    shyamforsai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-04

After a recent update of Windows 10 (possibly the 21H2 update), the interface is no longer working.

0 25
    • shyamforsai
      NicJonesMT Hi Shyamforsai.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup and how the UMC is behaving.
      • Jun 8
  • New
    smithhdc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-29

Hi, I recently purchased a behringer u-phoria um2 model, and I'm having trouble playing any sound from the notebook, I have a windows 10, lenovo ideapad, and the only sound that comes out of the board is the asio sound of my ableton live. hoping someone can help me, hugs

attached is my setup

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Audiolunatic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-18

I'm new here and not sure if this is the right page. Behringer support sent me here to find parts.

looking for a pair of rack ears for Behringer FCA 1616

0 36
    • Audiolunatic
      Nigel67 Hi Audiolunatic. I think that support meant to send you to filling out a spares ticket which can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. The FCA1616 is a legacy product, so unfortunately there may not be any left in stock to purchase. I would also try posting on the Behringer FB site to see if anyone on there has a pair for sale or may know a company that can make rack ears. You could try this company and see if they have ever made any for the FCA1616 https://www.facebook.com/RACKEARS/. Hope this helps
      • May 17
  • New
    MusicmanTy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-19

Hi. Registered my Behringer-204 on 16 March. Ticket Number: CAS-572800-D4V0K6. Ticket shows as solved, but still no email for Traction code. Also I'm not sure how to check if I got the 3 year warranty. Been trying to speak to an actual person by to no avail.

read more...
    0 14
    • MusicmanTy
      NicJonesMT Hi MusicmanTY.

I've just had a look and can see that an email was sent to you with the redemption code on the 16th March 2022.
      Please check your Spam/Junk email inbox for a message from [email protected], as it may have been routed here.
      • Apr 19
    • MusicmanTy
      MusicmanTy

Thank for the quick response. It was in my spam folder

• Apr 19
  • New
    chasewazzers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-29

Hello! I recently started using the UMC204HD, I'm on Windows 10 21H1 64-bit.

I have ran the latest installer for the UMC drivers (5.12), and for some reason, there is still a leftover "Subdevice" that will not let me install the driver for, and appears under Other Devices in the Device Manager. 

The outputs and inputs seem to have installed just fine, and seems to be working, but I'm still just curious what this is, and why it doesn't have a driver. I haven't tried to use a previous driver yet, I'm wondering if this is specific to this driver update, or if i should try installing the older 5.0 or 4.59 driver to see if there is a leftover device after installing.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 75
    • chasewazzers
      PedroRodrigues Hi chasewazzers, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to follow the link below to submit an assistance request following the link below: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer Than you
      • Mar 29
      • Missing Driver for UMC204HD
        chasewazzers Well, thing is, I already did that before coming to the forum for help, because the response I received wasn't very helpful. I was told that if my interface appears to be working, to just ignore this "subdevice" that has no available driver. I'm not really satisfied with that answer, as I simply would like to know what this device is, and why there is no driver available. If a device is working to its full potential, all drivers should be installed with no issue. So my question remains, what is this device, and why can i not install a driver for it?
        • Mar 29
    • chasewazzers
      chasewazzers I stumbled upon an updated driver, 5.27, from a Reddit post, which was provided to someone else with the same issue, except they were on Windows 11, not 10. I have installed the driver, and it is working correctly, and the missing subdevice no longer shows up.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    Golffee79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

tell me pls

0 7
    • Golffee79
      Nigel67 Can you give some more information please. has the UMC been working previously and now isn't? Did you upgrade / change anything between it working and not working? I would try uninstalling the driver and then re-install it. If you are using a USB hub, remove it and connect directly between UMC and the computer. Try a different USB cable. Is this Windows 10 or 11?
      • Mar 15
      • who can fix this problem
        Golffee79 I use on windows 10 and using a usb hub because I tried it on my laptop's usb port. it does not respond
        • Mar 15
      • who can fix this problem
        Nigel67 It has to be connected to a USB 2 compatible USB port on your computer so please try all of them. We also do not advise using a USB hub because a lot of them do not work properly with USB audio. I have a UMC202HD connected to my Windows 10 computer without issue, so if the USB port is not the issue, then please try uninstalling and re-installing the USB driver. Its possible that the UMC is faulty, but the only way to determine this is to plug it into another computer and see if it is recognised. If not, then you should contact the shop that you purchased it from
        • Mar 17
  • New
    Golffee79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-13
    my umc202hd is not working I don't know why Please help me to solve this problem.
    read more...
    0 46
  • New
    ducky
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-11

I have read a number of posts here regarding drivers for the 404 in Windows 11. I have installed the 5.27.0 driver that is available and the latest ASIO4ALL drivers and still getting "ASIO not active".

I have looked around the device settings in Windows with no luck. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be very appreciated :)

read more...
    0 26
  • New
    GianniboyPianist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hello,

I'm trying to submit a Technical Support Care Ticket for my DN32-LIVE Card which is in my Midas M32R Console.

But always when I try to submit it, at the very bottom it says: "Please Fill Required Fileld"

(Also seen in the Attachment)

Can someone please help me what am I doing wrong?

read more...
    0 19
    • GianniboyPianist
      Dale_M It may be the top field, just select one of those rather than two, if it doesn't work try another web browser.
      • Mar 9
      • Can't submit a Care Ticket
        GianniboyPianist Hello Dale,
        thank you for the response, I answered to it few days later but now I see it didn't go through....
        I tried your suggestions, but unfortunetely both did not work.
        • Apr 23
  • New
    uru
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-09

This is not a support request, it's "just" some feedback.

Switching pic related on "silently" with an app or firmware update after it never having been on before was kind of a **** take.

I realize the setting is there for a reason, but where I come from the VOIP or streaming software takes care of that, not the hardware. Which I consider the GoXLR app part of. Great setting to have, very annoying setting to discover the wrong way.

read more...
    0 48
Go to page