Statistics

298,839 members
182,513 posts
  • New
    hipdell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Hello I've had my U-Phoria UMC 404 HD for about 5yrs and I love it.

Recently I updated the drivers and the unit stopped working.

The the CLIP and SIG lights for inputs 1 and 2 are staying illuminated even through there is nothing connect in the inputs.

My computer no longer recognizes the interface anymore.

Please help with any solutions.

Thanks

read more...
    0 176
    • hipdell
      Nigel67 Hi hipdell, do the LEDs on channels 1 and 2 only light when you are plugged in to the computer? If so, then try deleting the ASIO driver including the original one if it is still showing and re-install the new driver again and set up again in Windows. Please see the KB article below which may help you with settings. It was for a UMC202D but the UMC404HD will be the same. It also mentions setting up audacity, but please ignore that part. You may also need to re-install your DAW software if re-installing the Windows driver doesn't fix the issue. What version of Windows are you running?
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=3ce93eed-821e-eb11-a813-000d3a085914&brand=Behringer
      • April 5, 2021
    • hipdell
      hipdell Even when it's not connect to the computer at all.
      • April 6, 2021
    • hipdell
      hipdell The lights are on Nigel67 even when the unit isn't connect to my computer. Once I plug in the wall adapter to the UMC 404HD the input 1 and 2 light up. When I connect a keyboard or drum machine into anyone of the inputs 1 or 2, I hear a fluttering sound, listen through the headphone jack.
      • April 6, 2021
    • hipdell
      hipdell When I connect to computer, my windows 7 doesn't even acknowledge the UMC 404HD at all
      • April 6, 2021
  • New
    AaronMan
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-05

Hi all,

just purchased a uphoria UMC22 and I am really struggling to get the latency down. 

If I go below 128 buffer size, the sound keeps dropping out.

Have I downloaded the wrong drivers?

0 94
    • AaronMan
      DavidKnighton Hello AaronMan,
      You have the correct driver. What you're encountering is most likely a limitation of the hardware/driver combination. What you probably need is an interface with a dedicated ASIO driver, such as the UMC404HD or the XR18.
      • April 5, 2021
  • New
    Jobbo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

The profiles are still in the folder for the go xlr but this screen is blank. I have tried adding new profiles but they do the same thing. 

0 270
    • Jobbo
      Jobbo I tried Uninstall re install and same problem
      • April 1, 2021
      • Go XLR Profiles missing from screen
        WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. I just grabbed your case and I am trouble shooting your issue right now. I will contact you via email shortly.
        • April 1, 2021
    • Jobbo
      AlexOnPoint wie heisst die app
      • May 31, 2021
    • Jobbo
      AlexOnPoint von go xlr
      • May 31, 2021
    • Jobbo
      swan24

Same problem

• Feb 19
  • New
    Davidomog
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

I just bought the MUC22, and need the driver to help me install it on my pc. Thanks.

0 115
  • New
    Painter14
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-17

Just purchased the UCA222. Downloaded all available drivers from the Behringer site. installed them. Plugged the unit into a USB I know works well. But when I try to configure my recording devices in Control Panel, the Behringer doesn't shoe on the list. The line in shows only the rear jack and I cannot congifure or change it. The UCA222 doesn't show up anywhere in my devices or on my 'add new device' list . Would really appreciate some ideas. Thank you

read more...
    0 129
    • Painter14
      RexBeckett The device labelled USB Audio Codec is probably the UCA 222. See these notes for additional information: https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/77059/297127/windows-10-and-stereo-usb-mixers-interfaces
      • March 17, 2021
    • Painter14
      Nigel67 You could also play audio from your UCA222 into the computer and it will show in the bargraph on the right hand side of the page opposite the USB device. I am afraid that I do not remember Windows 7 settings, but there should be a USB devices page, possibly in Device Manager. With the UCA222 unplugged go into this page. Then plug the UCA222 in and see which USB Codec device then appears in the window. As Rex mentioned, it probably is the USB Audio Codec in the Window above.
      • March 17, 2021
  • New
    foxleafs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

Hi, i've a Behringer umc 404. When i plug the audio interface via USB (with or without the DC adapter) i've all the signal led light on and the First Two clip led on (i've attached a photo). How can i resolve? There's a est ti reset the interface? I've tried all the official driver but Nothins works. Thank you

read more...
    0 98
  • New
    SiiiBa6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

Good day.
    As a loyal customer and a proud behringer-user I am TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED in one of your products performance ,2 months ago I bought the U-Phoria UMC22 audio interface and without any harm done to it on this side ..its already deteriorating in quality and producing a huge amount of white noise?
    I NEED URGENT HELP on this issue because I can't help but feel like I wasted my money on this one

read more...
    0 80
    • SiiiBa6
      Dale_M Hi there sorry you are having problem so early on, can I ask you to send a support ticket in to us from the tab above and send us your proof of purchase invoice so we can advise on the warranty for you please?
      • March 11, 2021
  • New
    CHod
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

Hi,

I hope I'm wrong and my device is fine, but I don't think my second input port does anything.

I am using Tracktion 5 as it is demonstrated on the Behringer YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUHU4zFPM0U&ab_channel=Behringer).
    When I plug a 1/4 inch TS cable into input 2 and if I designate a track to be input 2 in Tracktion, nothing comes through in Tracktion (the levels don't change when I play the guitar).
    When I plug a 1/4 inch TS cable into input 1, if I designate a track to be input 1 I get a levels moving for that track telling me the software is picking up what I'm playing, but also if I designate a track to be input 2 I also get the levels moving so I think the physical input 1 (the port on the audio interface) is linked to the digital outputs for both input 1 and input 2 (that are sent via USB to my computer), whereas physical input 2 isn't linked to anything that leaves via USB.

If I have direct monitoring on then both physical input ports work (I can hear the guitar through the headphone jack on the audio interface no matter if I plug the TS cable into input 1 or input 2).

In the image attached, on the left the guitar is plugged into input 1 and in Tracktion both tracks are picking up my playing (Track 1 is set to input 1 and Track 2 is set to input 2). On the right the guitar is plugged into input 2 and input 2's signal light is on indicating that the Behringer unit is picking up what I'm playing, but neither of the tracks in Tracktion are receiving any signal.

This also occurs in Audacity and Reaper, but it is easier to demonstrate that only one input is working in Tracktion.

Please can you help me fix this or advise if I would need a replacement.

Thank you for any help you can give,

C

read more...
    1 133
    • CHod
      Nigel67 Hi CHod, I think that this could be a setting in Windows. Can you confirm first of all that you have installed the ASIO driver from the UMC202HD web page in the software tab? If so, then if you right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar and select Sounds. A new tab will open. Click on the recording option and highlight the UMC202HD that should be showing in that page. Click on properties and then advanced. make sure the selection is 2 channel, 24 bit and then select the clock that your DAW is set to (44100 or 48000). Then click on enhancements and make sure that Disable all enhancements is ticked. Click on apply and close that window. Then click on Playback and do the same settings in Advanced and Playback. Then, in your DAW, make sure you have selected the UMC device for recording and playback and select 2 Channels Stereo in recording. Hopefully this will get you recording both channels
      • March 10, 2021
  • New
    Senne3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-27

Hi,

I've bought the UMC204 and connected my monitors with the main outs and that didn't work for me.

When i whent to the sound preferences on my laptop, i couldn't choose the main outputs, only the playback output 1-2 and 3-4.

picture below.

I've seen an installation video of the umc204 on youtube, and the person in the video could choose 'umc204' as the speakeroutput

This is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABJYUNY2jw

I have sound when i select output 1-2. But i don't think its the way it should. And i want the volume knop of the main outs to work. And infortunatly, I'm also having trouble with 'amplitube' since i bought this interface.

read more...
    0 339
    • Senne3
      RexBeckett Hi Senne3, the UMC204HD has four USB playback channels. These are sent, without any switching or level control, to the four Playback outputs. USB playback 1/2 is also fed through the monitor mixer to the Main outputs. The output level is controlled by the Main Out control and the mix of plackback/inputs is set with the Mix control. To hear only playback, turn Mix fully clockwise.

The attached block diagram may help you to understand the signal routing.
      • February 27, 2021
    • Senne3
      Senne3 Thanks RexBeckett, It's working. I've noticed now that 'Amplitube' is making everything confusing. When i restart my laptop, and turn the mix-knop to the right like you said, and connect the monitors to main out, everything works fine. But then when i open 'Amplitube', my sound stops. If i was playing a song in spotify, it stops when i open 'amplitube'. But now i know the problem is something with amplitube, and the UMC204 works fine.
      • February 27, 2021
      • UMC204 HD No sound with Main out, only with playback output
        RexBeckett There can be problems having two apps trying to use the same audio interface - especially if they are using different sample-rates. You may be able to get around this by using a software audio mixer to mix the sources and send the result to the interface. e.g. VoiceMeeter.
        • February 27, 2021
  • New
    Erdem
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

Hello Everyone!
    I am trying to control my XR18 with BCR2000.

I used 2 midi din cables between them, and i made it.
    So far, I could make the bidirectional connection with volume fader, channel pan and mute. I used BCD2000's learn button for mapping.

But when i try to change channel gain or any eq parameters or solo button, XR18 didn't send amy midi signals. And I can not make midi learn with BCD2000. 

When i check "USB-DIN Pass Thru", it didn't work. Also I cannot contol faders when I check that.

Does anybody know why XR18 is not making any midi signal when changing eq settings?
    Thanks !

read more...
    0 151
    • Erdem
      Paul_Vannatto That is because there are no midi commands (cc or pc) for the EQ, gain or solo. The only other option is the Sysex text string (see page 32 of the X-Air User Manual). Since EQ and gain control are variable in nature (ie a range of values), the sysex method would be impractical. Only the Solo (off/on) could practically use the sysex text string method. To generate this hex string, use the SysexOscGen app (found here https://sourceforge.net/projects/sysexoscgen/ ).
      • February 25, 2021
    • Erdem
      RexBeckett Hello Erdem, Midi implementation on the XR18 is quite limited. Only basic fader, pan and mute are supported. See XAir Midi chart: https://behringerwiki.musictribe.com/index.php?title=8._MIDI

The USB-DIN Pass Thru option makes the XR18 act as a USB/Midi interface. This mode disables the normal Midi operation.
      • February 25, 2021
Go to page