Statistics

250,389 members
127,534 posts
  • New
    BillyTough
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

I get to the end of a large sesssion in logic pro and begin to automate the tracks in the session with the X Touch One and my automation moves are off. The fader moves in sync with the Logic channel fader but the written automation is delayed. This only occurs when I have plugins engaged but works perfectly on an empty session (note that when moving the X Touch fader up and down the volume follows correctly). I have sample accurate automation set to 'volume, pan, sends, plug-in parameters' but still no change. It seems that this is a latency issue, but I wonder if this can be fixed. Using less plugins is not an option for me.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
    • BillyTough
      DavidKnighton Hello Billy,
      Most definitely the plugins are causing a slow down of the core processor. What I would suggest in Logic would be to 'freeze' all other tracks and disable unused plugins so that you can write your automation in real time. Then you can go back and unfreeze the tracks and the automation should be where it needs to be.
      • Sep 3
    • BillyTough
      BillyTough

Hey David, Thanks for the response

I tried what you said and froze all tracks except the one I wanted to automate, but still the same problem occurred! even without plugins on the strip. My session has lots of routing going on, maybe this is the problem seen as the response is fine in an empty session. This is my first DAW controller and I thought delay compensation would be factored in to the controllers response time. Im curious to know if this is a common problem and does it exist in other models too (PS fader port for example).

Thanks in advance!

Billy

• Sep 4
  • New
    cahyobaskoro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Hello, I've purchased a used BCF2000, the problem is when in zero position, the 1st fader is slightly below the rest of the fader.

I've tried run the calibration use method: turn off > hold learn button > turn on > release learn button, but the problem is still there.

Is there any physical adjustment to the fader, to align with the rest fader?

read more...
    0 51
  • New
    shibiwan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-17

Just got my new X-touch. Plugged it in and powered up, but nothing happens (only the jog dial lights up its white ring). Any suggestions to try?

Hoping I can fix it with something simple (factory reset maybe?) before I return it to Amazon.

Thanks

-S

read more...
    0 64
    • shibiwan
      Nigel67 Hi shibiwan, please can you try upgrading the unit following the video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ZKXVXQP8g. If that doesn't work and the unit is under 30 days old then contact Amazon and request a doa replacement.
      • Jul 17
      • New X-Touch not working?
        shibiwan No luck. The display doesn't even light up when I try the upgrade process.

Back to Amazon it goes...
        • ·
        • Jul 17
      • New X-Touch not working?
        Maax555 Did you return and get a replacement, what are your thoughts?
        • Aug 10
  • New
    ansolas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hi,
    I am currently testing Logic X in conjunction with a Behringer X-Touch and 2 extenders.
    Is it normal that some green level indicators on the X-touch extendes keep illuminated even tho there is no sound playing?
    They even stay illuminated when switching banks.

When I click once on the  desktop and back on Logic, the lights are reset?!
    Is there a fix for this ?
    eg:

read more...
    0 29
    • ansolas
      DavidKnighton Hello ansolas,
      This could very plainly be an issue with how Logic communicates with the X-Touch. Have you tried any other DAWs to see if it does the same thing? It's not a show stopper by any means, so long as the meters work as expected otherwise.
      • Jun 29
  • New
    AcrobatStar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

Hi My Xtouch is not working .

I upgraded to the latest firmware 1.21.   1.04

Showing looking for i.p adresss.

Is there a reset for this product

0 82
    • AcrobatStar
      DaveMorrison Changing modes is a type of reset. It looks like your Xtouch is waiting for a IP address to be sent from a DHCP server. What mode are you in? Reloading 1.21 or Downgrading to 1.15 would be another option.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    Djs58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello I wonder if you can help. I have a brand new x-Touch and am having very intermittent success getting the item to connect properly in Logic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it just has a blank screens, sometimes half the controls work, the rest don't. I've just updated to 1.21 and now it doesn't work at all. I can see it connected in Control/Setup (as Mackie Control) and the yellow ! goes as it sees the machine but no faders react, screens stay blank. Please help! Thanks

read more...
    0 72
  • New
    Izio72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

Salve,please have you keep spare parts for Behringer BCR2000?

This is the potentiometer with switch of the Bcr 2000. I am attaching pictures. If you also have a knob, you can add it to your purchase. I think the pot is 19/20Kohm, diameter 6mm and height 25mm: But surely you will have a pattern with part serial number.

Thanks

Fabrizio Danieli

read more...
    0 78
    • Izio72
      Nigel67 Hi Fabrizio, for spare parts, please go to the support tab at the top of the page, scroll down to the bottom of the new page that opens and submit a spares ticket via the spares tab. A colleague will then be able to get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • December 14, 2020
      • Spare parts Bcr2000
        Izio72 Done, very thanks!
        • ·
        • December 15, 2020
  • New
    lpagross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

I'm on a Mac. It appears that the Windows editor for the X-Touch Mini has been uploaded twice instead of the Mac editor. Can anyone confirm that there isn't a Mac editor or upload the Mac editor? Thanks,

Gordon

0 52
    • lpagross
      DaveMorrison As far as I remember, there has never been an editor for Mac. There are lots of "Music Tribe" windows apps that have no Mac equivalents.
      • December 14, 2020
      • X-Touch Mini editor
        lpagross Oh well, thanks for letting me know.
        • December 14, 2020
  • New
    Brunoph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Hello friends! I have the following problem: the power board of my BCF2000 is burning fuses and won't turn on anymore ... Where can I buy another board, or get it fixed? I tried to get the service manual, but Behringer does not provide it ... And there is no authorized assistance in Brazil .... Does anyone have experience with this equipment? If I knew the voltages coming out of the board, I would be able to fix it ... Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 73
  • vincenttessier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-24

Hello all,

I just received my brand new Berhinger X Touch One, that I will use with my macbook pro and Cubase 10.5 Elements. I updated the firmware to 1.07 and followed the step to set it up, (clicked on STOP + the knob to select Cubase as a DAW + then in Cubase did the proper set-up, see screen attached) it worked well for 10mn but then i started to have some issues. Basically the controls don't respond when I press them, but when I press play on my keyboard bar space, the controller is responding and I can see the music play, the timer / bars moving, if i click on a track, the fader moves etc but again, not the other way around, when I want to use the controller to change things in Cubase, it doesn't respond.

I am not so sure about the Generic Control section, isn't it redundant woth the Mackie control section?

Also, I changed the USB cable, i'm not using the one that was coming with the controller, I don't think that changes anything as to me a USB cable is a USB cable, right? Or do I have to use the one provided?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 106
Go to page