Statistics

306,097 members
190,446 posts
  • New
    Grzesik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-31

Hello

When I start VoiceSuppor 2, I get a message that there is no connection to the server.

I am using VoiceLive 2, PC with Win10. I have checked on other computers and there is the same message

1 21
    • Grzesik
      PedroRodrigues Hi Grzesik, thank you for your post, we are aware of this situation and we are working as fast as possible to overcome this issue. Please bear with us. Thank you so much
      • Sep 1
    • Grzesik
      DarcyLynch Same problem. I even shut my VPN off. Still no internet. I have internet, let's go please
      • Sep 3
    • Grzesik
      CarstenBürgel Same problem. Why isn't it solved?
      • Sep 6
  • New
    MrWasabi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08

Hi All,

I am looking for a semiconductor for a dead TC Powercore FireWire.

FAN5066M (PF6A0).

See picture.

Who can help me where I could find these chip?

Have a nice day

Leendert

0 23
    • MrWasabi
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link above and create a parts case. Someone will get in touch with you asap.
      • Aug 11
    • MrWasabi
      MrWasabi

Thank you very much WilliamR!

• Aug 11
  • New
    Goldberg001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-01

I need Beringer ultradrive DCX2496 power supply replacement part,my own got burnt 

0 44
    • Goldberg001
      StaffordAV It doesn’t look very burnt. If you know a local repair technician, these are fairly straight forward to fix; there is not a lot to go wrong. Most of the components are readily available.
      • Aug 1
    • Goldberg001
      Goldberg001

Pls where can I get a new replacement part,I want to get one

• Aug 1
    • Goldberg001
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Goldberg001, please contact one of our Super Partners or Music Tribe Authorised Service Centre (MTASC) who will be able to advise further on parts availability and pricing. Please see the links below for lists of our global Super Partners and MTASC:

Super Partners - https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html
      MTASC - https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • Aug 1
  • New
    darkestyugo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

I have a TC Electronic M300 that freezes, becomes unresponsive and shows overload LEDs whenever any inputs or outputs are connected.

With no inputs/outputs connected it appears to function normally and can change presets, use function buttons, set delay times, etc. As soon as an input or output is connected the overload LEDs go red and the unit becomes unresponsive. Nothing works and no sound is output. Cannot use any functions or change presets, etc.

When the inputs/outputs are removed it seems to function again.

Any thoughts as to what might be causing this? 

read more...
    0 14
    • darkestyugo
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jul 26
    • darkestyugo
      darkestyugo

Hi thanks for your reply. I've already got a ticket open:  CAS-614801-Z9F9M0 . I had one brief response to which I replied and haven't heard anything since. I would really like to find out what is causing it to crash every time something is connected!

• Jul 27
    • darkestyugo
      PedroRodrigues Hi darkestyugo, in this case I would first suggest doing a complete reset of the M300 and return to factory settings, for that please follow the procedure below:
      • Power down by disconnecting the power cord.
      • Press and hold TAP while reconnecting power. The display will show a flashing “R”.
      • Press Load to reset.
      • Power off - power on.
      The unit is now reset.
      Please be aware that all User presets will be lost when performing a factory reset.
      If his does not resolve the issue you have reported I would then suggest following the guidance WilliamR stated above. Thank you
      • Jul 27
    • darkestyugo
      darkestyugo

Hi, I have already reset to factory setting and have an open ticket as mentioned above. I have now tried connecting via digital input/output and have audio output and effects working but only if the tip of the digital connector is inserted. As soon as the ground sleeve of the connector touches the jack it freezes. Very strange!

• Jul 27
  • New
    S1u2k3r4u
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

Greetings to all friends.

I want to use the behringer istudio (is202) sound card, which is my favorite device for a long time, outside of the ios device, is there any converter apparatus available or has anyone tried it.

thanks

0 6
  • New
    TReese
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

I have an Alter Ego X4 with a Subdivision selector Switch that will not move. I would like to get either a replacement switch or possibly the board it is attached to (Includes the Time and Feedback pots).

Where can I get replacement parts from?

Tim

read more...
    0 9
    • TReese
      Nigel67 Hi TReese. Please contact one of our authorised service centres or if there is not one in the Country that you reside in, contact our local Super Partner. They can be found at this link. Select either Store or Service Center. https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html Many thanks.
      • Jun 28
    • TReese
      TReese

I will say I am not happy that I cannot acquire replacement parts and do this myself. This is a pedal that is long out of warranty and the company I purchased it from has long gone out of business.

• Jun 29
  • New
    BasilM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-22

Hello

I have a problem with Lake Controller on my new laptop. All the text on the interface appers selected in yellow, making it difficult or impossible to read (see screenshot).

I tried different display modes as well as deactivating hardware acceleration. I also tried setting Windows to execute Lake Controller on the dedicated nVidia Card, but the programm still only runs on the integrated graphics.

Any ideas as how to solve this?

read more...
    0 290
    • BasilM
      NicJonesMT Hi BasilM
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide the full build specs of your machine, and the Windows Version and Build (Found in About your PC) and we can then forward this on to the development team.
      • May 25
    • BasilM
      BasilM

That's what I tried in the first place, but there is no support category for the Lake controller software. When I choose Lake as brand, I have to choose either the LM26 or LM44 and provide a serial number, which I don't have. It's a pity how bad support has become since these brands were bought by Behringer.

• May 25
    • BasilM
      ThomasPLe

Hi, Any news? same problem here and massive crash when I tried to EQ

• Oct 26
    • BasilM
      fennek

I have exactly the same problem. Any news?

• Nov 24
    • BasilM
      Tibo

Same issue... is there any solution??

• Thu at 12:14 PM
  • New
    conceptboss007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-10

Hi I am going nuts trying to find three switchable power supplies for the above units my three Tc units have all developed the same problem of either the caps or the controler and caps blowing preventing the units from switching on. I bought the finalizer and the fireworx brand new when they came out I've had less than 1 years use with my finalizer and the fireworx stopped working after 1 month yes 1 month. That was many years ago.
    They were put aside after the ridiculous repair quotes during those days. I am now capable of repairing theses power supplies but would like to buy the wizard power supply instead. I ordered three and paid over £300 to a company called Fixtronix of Ierland who are supposed to be the official Tc suppliers for these power supplies. Needless to say I recieved no response for six weeks then no response to some 12 emails enquiring about my order. I had to open a case with paypal to get my money back 1 month later still no money back. So I called a friend in Ireland and sent him to their premises to enquire about my order. I then got my first response  with an email and lame exuse about staff being ill and Tc moving factory. I got my money back through paypal the followig day.
    I ve now joined The tribe after being forced here through the Tc website I have posted about this problem for over a month and not a single response to this common Tc electronics Issue. This clearly should have been a class action lawsuit, these units should have been recalled and repaired for free this is quite clearly a maufacturing fault with the power supplies. Great gear when they work but by not accepting this as their fault, is a very calous and greedy corporate stance by of the owners of Tc Electronics as far as Im concerned.
    Can anybody help with finding these Wizard power supplies its been an absolute nightmare so far thanks.

read more...
    0 65
    • conceptboss007
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this has been your experience, if you bought these items brand new and had faults appear within 1 month or 1 year is there any reason why you did not claim warranty and come back to Music Tribe with your proof of purchase for us to assist you in a warranty repair? Regardless of your technical experience, taking product apart to repair voids any existing warranty. Please can you advise any case numbers or communication directly with Music Tribe please?
      • May 10
      • Power supply issue Tc electronics Finalizer, Firworx and M2000
        conceptboss007 Hi thanks for your response These problems occurred over 20 years ago There is no warranty and consumer rights hadn't really taken off the ground yet, in those days. This year is the first I ve ever heard of Music Tribe and your affiliation to Tc Electronics. Back in those days Tc Electronics Had a repair center in Wembley /west london somewhere where they wanted to charged a couple of hundered pounds to repair, needless to say i wasnt having it ,so after lots of back and forth the units were stored away. Back then we were made to feel like we were somehow responsible for blowig the power supplies hence the repair costs. As the years went on this problem infested the Tc Electronic's range as we all know. I would like to purchase these Wizard power supplies I dont really care for Tc's Warranty I can do a better job myself. Under the microscope the workmanship of the original power supplies are poor , hence why im not even bothering to repair the one in the picture . and just wish to replace them with the wizard power supplies. Any pointers to where I could purchase would be appreciated thanks.
        • May 15
    • conceptboss007
      conceptboss007 IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS SITE THAT CAN HELP?
      • May 31
  • New
    conceptboss007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-13

Hi I am trying to find the replacement power supplies for the above mentioned units The Wizard power supply  from fixtronix are out of stock and i cant seem to find them anywhere else can anyone point me in the right direction please.I have three units which have all died to the famous Tc electronics switching power supply problem I can repair these units once I have the correct power supplies.theses units play a very important part in my studio its been a nightmare and extremly fustrating trying to get these unit back up and running.

Please Help is there aybody on this forum that can point me in the right direction no one has responded so far :-(

read more...
    0 86
  • New
    KlausZimmermann
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-08
    good afternoon,

what's the latest fw and how to update?
    what tcpip settings are recommended?
    can this be done via a midas pro series desk? which one?

tx?

read more...
    0 13
Go to page