Statistics

289,389 members
171,896 posts
  • New
    TReese
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

I have an Alter Ego X4 with a Subdivision selector Switch that will not move. I would like to get either a replacement switch or possibly the board it is attached to (Includes the Time and Feedback pots).

Where can I get replacement parts from?

Tim

read more...
    0 6
    • TReese
      Nigel67 Hi TReese. Please contact one of our authorised service centres or if there is not one in the Country that you reside in, contact our local Super Partner. They can be found at this link. Select either Store or Service Center. https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html Many thanks.
      • Tue at 10:29 PM
    • TReese
      TReese

I will say I am not happy that I cannot acquire replacement parts and do this myself. This is a pedal that is long out of warranty and the company I purchased it from has long gone out of business.

• 13 hours ago
  • New
    BasilM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-22

Hello

I have a problem with Lake Controller on my new laptop. All the text on the interface appers selected in yellow, making it difficult or impossible to read (see screenshot).

I tried different display modes as well as deactivating hardware acceleration. I also tried setting Windows to execute Lake Controller on the dedicated nVidia Card, but the programm still only runs on the integrated graphics.

Any ideas as how to solve this?

read more...
    0 41
    • BasilM
      NicJonesMT Hi BasilM
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide the full build specs of your machine, and the Windows Version and Build (Found in About your PC) and we can then forward this on to the development team.
      • May 25
    • BasilM
      BasilM

That's what I tried in the first place, but there is no support category for the Lake controller software. When I choose Lake as brand, I have to choose either the LM26 or LM44 and provide a serial number, which I don't have. It's a pity how bad support has become since these brands were bought by Behringer.

• May 25
  • New
    conceptboss007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-10

Hi I am going nuts trying to find three switchable power supplies for the above units my three Tc units have all developed the same problem of either the caps or the controler and caps blowing preventing the units from switching on. I bought the finalizer and the fireworx brand new when they came out I've had less than 1 years use with my finalizer and the fireworx stopped working after 1 month yes 1 month. That was many years ago.
    They were put aside after the ridiculous repair quotes during those days. I am now capable of repairing theses power supplies but would like to buy the wizard power supply instead. I ordered three and paid over £300 to a company called Fixtronix of Ierland who are supposed to be the official Tc suppliers for these power supplies. Needless to say I recieved no response for six weeks then no response to some 12 emails enquiring about my order. I had to open a case with paypal to get my money back 1 month later still no money back. So I called a friend in Ireland and sent him to their premises to enquire about my order. I then got my first response  with an email and lame exuse about staff being ill and Tc moving factory. I got my money back through paypal the followig day.
    I ve now joined The tribe after being forced here through the Tc website I have posted about this problem for over a month and not a single response to this common Tc electronics Issue. This clearly should have been a class action lawsuit, these units should have been recalled and repaired for free this is quite clearly a maufacturing fault with the power supplies. Great gear when they work but by not accepting this as their fault, is a very calous and greedy corporate stance by of the owners of Tc Electronics as far as Im concerned.
    Can anybody help with finding these Wizard power supplies its been an absolute nightmare so far thanks.

read more...
    0 36
    • conceptboss007
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this has been your experience, if you bought these items brand new and had faults appear within 1 month or 1 year is there any reason why you did not claim warranty and come back to Music Tribe with your proof of purchase for us to assist you in a warranty repair? Regardless of your technical experience, taking product apart to repair voids any existing warranty. Please can you advise any case numbers or communication directly with Music Tribe please?
      • May 10
      • Power supply issue Tc electronics Finalizer, Firworx and M2000
        conceptboss007 Hi thanks for your response These problems occurred over 20 years ago There is no warranty and consumer rights hadn't really taken off the ground yet, in those days. This year is the first I ve ever heard of Music Tribe and your affiliation to Tc Electronics. Back in those days Tc Electronics Had a repair center in Wembley /west london somewhere where they wanted to charged a couple of hundered pounds to repair, needless to say i wasnt having it ,so after lots of back and forth the units were stored away. Back then we were made to feel like we were somehow responsible for blowig the power supplies hence the repair costs. As the years went on this problem infested the Tc Electronic's range as we all know. I would like to purchase these Wizard power supplies I dont really care for Tc's Warranty I can do a better job myself. Under the microscope the workmanship of the original power supplies are poor , hence why im not even bothering to repair the one in the picture . and just wish to replace them with the wizard power supplies. Any pointers to where I could purchase would be appreciated thanks.
        • May 15
    • conceptboss007
      conceptboss007 IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS SITE THAT CAN HELP?
      • May 31
  • New
    conceptboss007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-13

Hi I am trying to find the replacement power supplies for the above mentioned units The Wizard power supply  from fixtronix are out of stock and i cant seem to find them anywhere else can anyone point me in the right direction please.I have three units which have all died to the famous Tc electronics switching power supply problem I can repair these units once I have the correct power supplies.theses units play a very important part in my studio its been a nightmare and extremly fustrating trying to get these unit back up and running.

Please Help is there aybody on this forum that can point me in the right direction no one has responded so far :-(

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    KlausZimmermann
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-08
    good afternoon,

what's the latest fw and how to update?
    what tcpip settings are recommended?
    can this be done via a midas pro series desk? which one?

tx?

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    NicolasAD
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-24

Under my Plethora X5 there are 2 metal plates (engraved "Quick Release") I wish to remove, but I can't do it. No tools fit. Can't pull them or rotate them. Couldn't find any info online.

The rubber pads under the pedal can't make contact with the floor, so it slides around.

Can anybody help?

Cheers

read more...
    0 14
    • NicolasAD
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi NicolasAD, these plates are not included with the Plethora and upon doing some research appear to be used for the Temple Audio pedal boards. They are attached to pedals with some double sided tape, I would recommend applying a small amount of heat from a hairdryer to try and loosen them up a little.

Please note we are not responsible for any damage that may occur during this process. It may also be worth contacting Temple Audio to see if they have any hints or tips for the best way to remove it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVsCHC6RnR0
      • Mar 24
  • New
    hkdha
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

I purchased the TC HELICON PERFORM VE off of a friend. They lost the original cord but sent a video of them turning the device on by plugging it in with their guitar pedal chord. I have tried both a 12v 2a and 12v 1a power chord and neither of them worked. I tried integrating it into my setup with midi, mic, and audio interface and it still didn't turn on. I also tried plugging the chord into various outlets. Is there a reason why my device isn't turning on, what do I do? 

read more...
    0 20
    • hkdha
      WilliamR Hello, Do you have a photo of the power supply you are using? Is it DC 12volt negative tip specifically?
      • Mar 10
  • New
    Selu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hello:
    Can someone tell me the steps to follow to update MIC MECHANIC? I can't update it, before it had a lot of echo repeats, now it only does 2 repeats.

After downloading the file, the only update that appears is old, (year 2014)

thank you very much, greetings.

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    StoneRocksmith
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Can someone please point me in the right direction? 

0 18
    • StoneRocksmith
      Dale_M Please go to the support tab aove and select parts to submit a ticket to the team to advise you.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    SeattleDavid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-05

Hello everyone, I am thankful I found this forum. I have a ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 which I purchased to cleanup any clipping from my mixer, to EQ, and add a couple db gain to the signal. I DJ on Twitch and having a clean audio signal is very important to me. I play mostly house and techno music. It's been 3+ years since I configured it and I am realizing there is still some clipping coming through which is only corrected by dropping the audio from the mixer. Is there someone on here with experience I can pay or help out to set this device up properly? 

Thank you! 

read more...
    0 13
    • SeattleDavid
      PedroRodrigues Hi SeattleDavid, thank you for your post, to be possible to assist you with more tools and resources on this assistance request, please follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer Thank you
      • Mar 5
      • ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496
        SeattleDavid Is that the appropriate place to get consultation on my particular need though? This seems better placed with someone with XP and time to assist.
        • ·
        • Mar 5
      • ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496
        PedroRodrigues Hi SeattleDavid effectively submitting an assistance request via the link provided will allow the customer to talk directly with our Tech support team, In this case I would suggest to follow the link provided. Thank you
        • Mar 7
Go to page