Statistics

269,492 members
149,198 posts
  • New
    nissan62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Добрый день!!! У меня испортился эфект в микшере xenyx 1002fx!!!! Испортился ATmega8 которая загружает пресеты в процессор эффектов!!!! Что бы поставить новый ATmega8 нужна программа (прошивка) для ATmega8!!!  

read more...
    0 6
    • nissan62
      Dale_M I am afraid we are unable to share such files, we can advise on a warranty repair or a replacement PCB? If you wish to choose either of these pleae go to the Support tab and select Service or Spare parts.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    nissan62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

добрый день мне нужна прошивка для ATmega8!!! Она загружает пресеты в аудио процессор V1000 

0 9
    • nissan62
      Dale_M I am afraid we are unable to share such files, we can advise on a warranty repair or a replacement PCB? If you wish to choose either of these pleae go to the Support tab and select Service or Spare parts.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    GaryWorsham
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-07

By now everyone must know that the G-Major was an OK unit for the time with the exception of the rotary encoders.  I had one ten years ago and it started to get flaky so I sold it.  For some really odd reason I decided I wanted one again and I would resolve myself to deal with the encoder issue one way or the other.

I bought this on Reverb.  I asked the guy if the encoders worked OK.  "Everything works" he said.  Well, he lied.  But you know what?  I knew he was lying.  The probability of a G-Major with working encoders is just about zero at this point.

First off, the G-Major has 4 encoders.  2 are ALPS "ring" encoders and two are regular pot style rotary encoders.

I diassembled the unit, which isn't that hard, and took the front panel PCB off so I could work on it by itself.

I clipped off the encoders when they soldered to the boards then used my soldering iron with a manual solder sucker to clear the holes.  I lifted a trace on one hole connecting to the pull up resistor.  Fortunately I noticed it and was able to fix it with a short bit of solid hookup wire.

I got ten PCB mount encoders from Digi-Key for about $1.50 each before shipping and tax.

Bourns part

Then I cut a small piece of Vero board to mount the encoders to.  I ran wires through the existing holes for the center encoder and then slid the Vero down over those wires.  The encoders and wires solder to the top of the Vero.  I figured out where to run the wires so that the encoders adjust things the right way when you rotate CW and CCW.

I had a weird short when I reassembled the first time.  I was checking the encoder behavior frequently but somehow one of the lines got shorted to ground.  I removed and replaced the encoder and it worked.

Now, for sure it looks pretty bad compared to the original.  However, it actually works properly instead of flashing, doing nothing, skipping backwards, skipping over the setting you were trying to reach, etc. which is how it acted before this.

I would describe this as a reasonably advanced electronics tech project.  For me the biggest challenge is seeing things.  I use a magnifier headband thing which helps a bit.

read more...
    2 40
    • GaryWorsham
      GaryWorsham
      • Jan 7
    • GaryWorsham
      GaryWorsham
      • Jan 7
    • GaryWorsham
      GaryWorsham
      • Jan 7
    • GaryWorsham
      Paul_Vannatto That's a cool retro-fix project. Kudos. Now if you had a 3D printer, you could design and print the covers to make it a finished project.
      • Jan 8
      • Resurrecting the G-Major
        GaryWorsham Thanks. I did get a couple plastic knobs, sliced the skirts off with a dremel cutoff wheel, and they fit OK. Hopefully small rodents and insects will not take up residence inside the unit.
        • Jan 8
  • New
    ESharp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

I purchased the tc helicon talk box synth and the stomp switch stop working. What are my remedies for replacement or repair?

0 10
    • ESharp
      Nigel67 Hi ESharp. The unit will require repair as replacement is usually only if the product fails within the first 30 days. First of all, please contact the seller and they should help you out. If there are any issues, please raise a Service Ticket and the Service Team will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 5
  • New
    ajcunha1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-18

Just boutght these devices from Sweetwater along with TC ICON Docking Station it lights up but in Studion One. \

Comes up with a message to activate this plugin and enable controls. Please connect your TC 2290 Module or enter your activation Code using the iLok Manager. Never received the iLok Code for these two products. I do however have iLok account. 

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Meaw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Sorry for having missed your most recent email that you sent with a restore code before my assistant turned off the machine.  Please find attached the new restore key.  I will really appreciate it if you can reply within 24 hrs.  

Best Regards,

Pongsint

read more...
    0 8
    • Meaw
      NicJonesMT Hi Pongsint.
      Can you confirm that the CMOS battery has been replaced?
      Please confirm and we can get this resolved.

In the future if you need a restore code then click support at the top of the page and select the "Technical Support" option to submit a ticket.
      • December 8, 2021
    • Meaw
      Meaw

The CMOS battery has been replaced with a new one.

• December 8, 2021
    • Meaw
      Meaw

The CMOS battery has been replaced with a new one.

• December 8, 2021
    • Meaw
      Meaw

Please get back to me asap with a restore code for my system 6000. I really need to finish mixing the song today.

• December 9, 2021
    • Meaw
      Meaw

Please get back to me asap with a restore code for my system 6000. I really need to finish mixing the song today.

• December 9, 2021
  • New
    Meaw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-04

Hi,

I've replaced the battery inside the machine and restore the system since we last chat and everything was up and running again until this evening.  I turned on my system 6000 and the unit boosted properly but it would not let me recall a program from the library.  The warning page appeared as shown in the attached pic.

Please help me sort this out asap since I have to finish this project in a couple of days.

best regards,

Meaw

read more...
    0 19
    • Meaw
      RobbyWingfield

Hi, this is Robby with Music Tribe, I have submitted your challenge restore key to get a restore code. The turnaround is usually one business day.

• December 4, 2021
  • New
    JGRSOUND
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi Music Tribe Members!

At Nov 27th 2021 I brought an TC VSS4 Native (Upgrade from VSS3 native) via your website.

I didn't get an activation card yet! My already checked my spam folder, there is nothing.

It seems the I am not the only one having an issue with that.

I am sure you are working hard on a solution.

Here is my PAYPAL confirmation with

Transaktionscode 4RN439446L657813Y

Transaktionsdatum 27.11.2021 02:32:50 MEZ

Rechnungsnummer 1522146

SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE
    BUNDLE, UPGRADE FROM
    $299,00 VSS3 NATIVE USD

Artikel 947200016

What can I do?

Best,

JR

read more...
    1 13
    • JGRSOUND
      PedroRodrigues Hi JGRSOUND thank you for your post, can you please provide me your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • December 2, 2021
    • JGRSOUND
      JGRSOUND

Hi! My iLok user ID is "JohannesRothenaicher" (without the quotes of course) . Kindly, Johannes Rothenaicher

• December 3, 2021
  • New
    Oeng
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

Hello Team 

i want to ask some about DN9680.

now we have 2 units of DN9608 need to link together. but as i try to link it, it's not working stable for linking.

20-50 seconds working and 20-50 seconds randomly stop. as now i try to upgrade the firmware from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1.

then now i can't access the device from web browser and also can't reset by reset button. and it also not show any connecting when i

try connect it with copper or Fiber optic. Both units have same issues.

read more...
    1 16
    • Oeng
      Nigel67 Hi Oeng. As the Snake Selection and Clock Source LEDs are not lit, then I think the unit hasn't upgraded correctly and the settings/software have corrupted. When you factory reset the unit, did you press and hold the button in until you saw the unit reset on the front panel? Can you ping the unit and get a reply? Can I suggest submitting a Technical Support Ticket please and the Team will help you further as it may need to come in for repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 28, 2021
      • DN9680 Error
        Oeng I already created the technical support ticket since 13-Nov-2021. And already got 2 email reply from MT. but since I reply the question on 22-Nov-2021, now I don't get any update or feedback from MT. please help to check on it. Thanks
        • November 29, 2021
      • DN9680 Error
        Oeng For factory reset the unit, I pressed and hold the button for 1-3 minutes and I don't see the unit reset on the front panel. Then this unit still can get reply form ping but can't login via web browser.
        • November 29, 2021
      • DN9680 Error
        Oeng Dear Nigel67 please help to check this case ( CAS-502258-B0H9Z7 - CRM:0049100011781 )
        • November 29, 2021
    • Oeng
      Nigel67

Hi Oeng. I have found the case and assigned it to me. I will reply to you on that.

• November 29, 2021
  • New
    yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-25

why why why does this have to happen to me Again 

bought the Brickwall Hd seems like instead of the ceil profile button my tool has the Gain Rel Twice 

Check the picture... 

Are these hand made? 

0 12
    • yann_
      yann_ I bought all the Icon series and it's kind of messed up that i don't have a proper stand for em when u turn 1 knob :D the other controllers move and you have to allign em back, i'm not so fond of the Icon dock since it cannot hold all the controllers... Any1 agrees with that??? Please make a proper dock thnx...
      • November 25, 2021
Go to page