Statistics

249,734 members
126,797 posts
  • New
    DsMiddleton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Anyone having this problem?

It is occuring whenever I try to import my song template for mixing. there are about 5 instances of DVR250...but it just crashes instantly.

IMac 2017, 64 gig ram...

0 0
  • New
    SIESHA
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-22

I encountered a couple of problems and I would appreciate all the help on this.

Problem #1: My TC Electronic G-Force "shuts down intermittently". 

Problem #2: The LCD Screen blanks out "intermittently", reboots and turns back on a few minutes. 

Please help me find a remedy.

Thank you kindly.

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    wpsellers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

Hey Folks,

I just got my PlethoraX5 yesterday and been having a blast.  I noticed that in the manual that it specified to only use the supplied TC Electronics power supply.  Can I safely use the PlethoraX5 ith a 1Spot Trutone Power Supply?

Here is a link to the power supply

Model:  NW1-US
    Input:  100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.35A
    Output:  9V --- 1700mA (Max.)

Juuuuust making sure.  Also, every once-in-a-while, I get the Plethora "lock up" on booting.  Does this happen from time to time?  I'm attaching some pics.

Also, is there a "clean" way to power the unit off?   Or, just kill power to it.  (Newbie question...)

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE. -- Just want to make sure I don't screw anything up with my new purchase.
    Will

read more...
    0 43
    • wpsellers
      PedroRodrigues Hi wpsellers please consider that you must use the supplied TC Electronics PSU supplied to avoid any issue with your unit. I will leave you below a full process for the "lock up on booting mode " issue you have mentioned, for that please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/TSvjtrYo4GiWD3PLg/ When it comes to any questions for your unit I would suggest to follow the link below to access a great guide for the PLETHORA X5 https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/tc-helicon-plethora-x5-quickstart-guide/
      • Aug 8
      • 1Spot - Trutone Power Supply w/PlethoraX5
        wpsellers Thanks.... My firmware is at the 1.2.... The document file says its for: "HOTFIX for PLETHORA X5 units with 1.0 firmware stuck in boot mode" ---Also I never used that version of the TonePrint app, detailed in the doc. Just making sure. It doesn't lock up all of the time----and when it does, I power cycle and usually boots right back up. I'd assume that I would apply the patch....then, Update back to 1.2? THANKS SO MUCH....
        • ·
        • Aug 8
      • 1Spot - Trutone Power Supply w/PlethoraX5
        wpsellers On the PSU issue... Are there any "approved" 3rd party PSUs? Just curious about what people do who have pedal boards with PSU's mounted under their boards, etc, etc. For me at home, the PSU thing is not an issue; however, if I start gigging-----and build a pedalboard with a nice PSU, would I be OK plugging the Plethora into it? Again, THANKS SO MUCH!
        • Aug 8
    • wpsellers
      PedroRodrigues

Hi wpsellers please consider that we cannot advise any 3rd party PSU noR we have approved any, in this case I would suggest research and caution when testing the PSU's on your unit. In regard to the issue you have reported I would suggest re-installing version 1.2 but please follow the guidance present on the Firmware Release Notes Version 1.2 that you can access by following the link below :https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D9M Thank you

• Aug 8
  • New
    Empire
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hello,   (Seem that I can't find the right category) 

Not too long ago that I just got the GoXLR Mini and trying to get things perfect but not going the way I wanted it to go. 

Firstly for OBS, for Broadcast outpoint, I have the volume scroll up to max and yet when gaming, talking and other sounds is only maxing out to (Image)

When I watch other people, or on YouTube, they have the same setting but they are up in the yellow marker, the only way for me to do so is to go to "advance Audio Properties" and have broadcast set to 250% (8.0 dB) to 300%. My point saying that I do not have to do that? I mean is that right?

Also

I'm using AT2020, and yeah it's not easy to remove background and also not trying to cut out the voice at the same time. But this is another problem on my hands. When I set up the microphone to be as perfect as I can, my voice sounds a little higher than game sounds, on Discord (Discord setting maxed out) people can't hear me. When adjusting microphone settings again to louder and to get it as perfect as I can, people in Discord can hear me however on OBS the microphone is way too loud. Can't win.

So what I have done is, setup another channel just for the microphone on OBS and just the volume input on OBS 

So need tips and help, please? and as I'm typing my microphone is being picked up on OBS and the mic is not even near me. 

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    marvinholdman
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-26

I have one of the first TC Helicon Play Acoustic you could get in the USA. So new, in fact, they didn't even label the buttons correctly! That said, it hit the ground running with me and has made this working musician thousands of dollars. I've loved it's simplicity (I ditchted the mixing board for it!). I don't use nearly all the features. In fact, I only use it to route and sweeten me and my guitar. It has been a workhorse and has never let me down. Lately though, towards the end of the night, I swear it starts adding a bit of far off background vocals to the signal. At first, I thought it was patrons singing along, then I notice no one is singing. I've had a few folks ask me about it and frankly I am a bit puzzled. See, I don't use any of the harmony capabilities of this unit. Just straight up guitar, with some body rez and a little reverb on the voice. That is all. So... I wondered if anyone else has ever noticed any mysterious "voices" in the output of their Acoustic Play? It is very subtle. Just enough to make me question my sanity. Anyone?

read more...
    0 57
    • marvinholdman
      PedroRodrigues Hi marvinholdman that may be caused by the two Roomsense Microphones.
      If you are using RoomSense to listen for Key information, make sure it’s close to whichever instrument is play
      You can use the RoomSense LoCut parameter to “roll off” undesirable frequencies from your mix.
      In some circumstances, the low frequencies “in the room” – such as bass or kick drum – can cause the RoomSense microphones to become muddy sounding.
      The built-in high-pass filter allows you to reduce this kind of “rumble”.
      You will be able to Control the RoomSense level in the mix section, default OFF.
      • Jul 28
    • marvinholdman
      Cryms0nX I own one of these and I can honestly say I've thought I was hearing things sometimes, i've definitely heard it, but for me it's nothing specific triggering it. It just happens sometimes. The only way I could describe it is as if the natural overtones and harmonics are being picked up by the microphone and getting fedback into the mix, being then further amplified, and creating that illusion. At those moments I even double check for the little blue led, which is off... It's not an issue that bothers me, but i've definitely come across it in the past.
      • Aug 1
  • New
    marvinholdman
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-26

I have one of the first TC Helicon Play Acoustic you could get in the USA. So new, in fact, they didn't even label the buttons correctly! That said, it hit the ground running with me and has made this working musician thousands of dollars. I've loved it's simplicity (I ditchted the mixing board for it!). I don't use nearly all the features. In fact, I only use it to route and sweeten me and my guitar. It has been a workhorse and has never let me down. Lately though, towards the end of the night, I swear it starts adding a bit of far off background vocals to the signal. At first, I thought it was patrons singing along, then I notice no one is singing. I've had a few folks ask me about it and frankly I am a bit puzzled. See, I don't use any of the harmony capabilities of this unit. Just straight up guitar, with some body rez and a little reverb on the voice. That is all. So... I wondered if anyone else has ever noticed any mysterious "voices" in the output of their Acoustic Play? It is very subtle. Just enough to make me question my sanity. Anyone?

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    Bullett88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-16

Hello,

I have a TC Electronic M-ONE XL effects unit that is missing the round rotary encoder (Control) knob/wheel.  The shaft is there and works fine, but I'd like to get another black knob/wheel to slide on to the shaft again.  Any ideas where I can obtain one of those?

read more...
    0 55
  • New
    NME73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

I got the flashback 2 with great expectations. It's real good on clean but I can not get a good sound when I'm soloing with distortion! I'm using EVH 5150 combo all tube with the built in distortion and running pedals through the loop effects. I love using the high gain channel (3) on the evh and just can't get the delay to sound good at all. Can anyone recommend any settings or how to connect it. From guitar I connect to JP Crybaby to boss chorus to flashback 2 to desemator through the loop effects. 

read more...
    0 77
  • New
    CarolinaJones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Hello ..

So somehow today, I manged to trash my Finalizer 96K (V 3.5). I think it was by accidentily removing the SRAM Card while it was live .. Boo!!!

Can someone please tell me if the appropriate software is available to download, so I can restore it to normal - I have an old laptop with PCMCIA and a 512K SRAM card.

Thank-you, thank-you - Any help would be appreciated!

Carolina :-)

read more...
    0 92
    • CarolinaJones
      PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones please consider that to be able to assist you on this matter please follow the link below : https://wsi.li/dl/SGZqPMjRd3aGaShwz/ Thank you
      • Apr 14
      • Finalizer 96K lost its software/firmware
        CarolinaJones That's wonderful! - Thank-you! :-)
        • Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones

I guess I'm still struggling - I have dug out my old Sony Laptop, put the SRAM card in the PCMCIA and installed the Generic, Windows driver. A drive letter of F: pops up but the file system is shown as raw .. Please tell me how to get the WIZ file to the SRAM Card ... I'm completely useless at this! :-(

• Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones
      • Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones UPDATE: Using an evaluation version of CardWare, I have successfully erased the card and dumped the data from the WIZ file to the raw SRAM .. I'm guessing this is good .. :-) Bad news, my Finalizer says,, "Option: Start" and "Press ENTER to select" .. I can't see an Enter, only the OK button .. I'm struggling - Maybe it's just dead ... Boo! ... Any other advice so, so appreciated! Thanks!
      • Apr 14
        CarolinaJones Is it possible to buy or rent a card with the firmware on it, ready to go? I'm concerned I'll spend a bunch of money and my Finalizer is just broken.
        • ·
        • Apr 15
        PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones unfortunately we do not have any service available that provides cards to our customer. Thank you
        • Apr 16
  • New
    cubidj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Hi, there's some digital effect rack similar to the D-Two Multi_tap Rhythm Delay?

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CJ6

Thanx

Rob

0 69
Go to page