Statistics

223,708 members
97,929 posts
  • New
    Zvirus24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

Hi,

Will anyone help me to register my new purchase or shall  I return it to the seller and forget it?

Every time I attempt it the option SELECT BRAND is ALWAYS inactive so I CANT finish my registration.

Tried on ALL MAJOR browser - it does not work. So far so called technical help closed my first ticket (excellent service must say)

Tomas

read more...
    0 32
    • Zvirus24
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Zvirus24, I am sorry to see you are having issues registering your product. Upon checking our system for the case you mention I can see one of my colleagues had responded requesting additional information on 15/03/2021 with a follow-up sent on 18/03/2021.

It may be possible his response has gone to your spam or junk folder, could you please check these locations? You can also use your case number to search for any replies as this is always included in the subject line, your case number is CAS-431668-Y4K1X4. If you cannot locate the response please let me know and I will have them resend it.
      • Mar 20
      • CANT REGISTER product for nearly a week now!
        Zvirus24 Hi. Got an email - THANKS - replied - awaiting confirmation of registered product. Cheers!
        • Mar 23
    • Zvirus24
      izavodov Hi, I have the same problem!!!
      • Mar 20
  • New
    EqyFranky
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

Can anyone here help me with the problematic DI pedal V-Tone Bass Driver. I bought this tool not even two months but it can't be used and it's still under warranty. Please help.

0 33
    • EqyFranky
      Nigel67 Hi EqyFranky. I am sorry to hear that your unit has a fault so soon after purchase. Please click on the Support tab at the top of the page. In the new page that opens, scroll down and click on the Service Tab and submit a ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help with the repair of your unit.
      • Feb 15
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        EqyFranky Fine, I'll try
        • ·
        • Feb 17
    • EqyFranky
      EqyFranky I have done what you asked, then what should I do next.?
      • Feb 17
    • EqyFranky
      Nigel67 I have found your case in the system. I am sure that it will be answered soon.
      • Feb 18
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        EqyFranky I waited too long for it, now I have brought the device to a musical instrument service provider.
        • Feb 18
  • New
    Soultan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-21

A post in the FB-Group "Behringer Synthesizers User Group" about a Reissue of the Roland RE-201 had over 300 likes in one day.
    Do you hear us? 

2 35
  • JonMac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-05
    Can anyone help me where to put what I want to add behringer mini fex 800 effects processor to my newly purchased behringer eps 500 mp3 mixer not sure what leads go where don’t want to damage anything any help appreciated thanks Jon
    0 58
    • JonMac
      JonMac This is what I want to connect
      • July 4, 2020
    • JonMac
      RexBeckett I don't think it is possible, Jon. The EPS500 MP3 does not have any Aux outputs that could be used to drive an external effects unit.
      • July 5, 2020